25jzjoj.jpg

tumblr_n63gazoTNJ1rsvkj4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8ggjwIVzs1sdtx5do1_1280.jpg

b2ce0f0b7f1bbaed8b40259f07180464.jpg

2yl2r8n.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There are no black guys in my class, just me and another black girl :mjcry:

And yeah I'm really introverted

Then date whoever is receptive of you, breh.
I may call you a wench in jest
(:pachaha:),
but you only live once.
Better to find somebody now than be in your 30s and lonely.
End up disgruntled and sexually frustrated like @Yup and find yourself inboxing random coli members to book impromptu meet ups at Cracker Barrel.
:scust:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No my comparisons are not shyt. If a black woman doesn't engage in casual sex or even sex outside of marriage for that matter, her dating woes are essentially the same with men complaining in this thread.
Take me for example, I haven't really had luck with black men bc of my ascetic lifestyle. Now if I choose to broaden my chances of finding a man compatible with me by dating white men, I guarantee the majority of you wouldn't be okay with that.
You can't dismiss by dating woes by just saying "oh, I can get sex just by stepping outside" bc you're just equating sex to relationships.

You can't find a guy that Fits your phycial type that is willing to wait.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then date whoever is receptive of you, breh.
I may call you a wench in jest
(:pachaha:),
but you only live once.
Better to find somebody now than be in your 30s and lonely.
End up disgruntled and sexually frustrated like @Yup and find yourself inboxing random coli members to book impromptu meet ups at Cracker Barrel.
:scust:

Wait what? :krs:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
first time he met a girl that was receptive, kind, and sexually aggressive; he was gone, man. breh went to ohio and never looked back :mjcry:

these chicks fooling themselves thinking nikkas gon keep it pro-black with a chapped penis.

A starving man gonna eat wherever he can.

I've dated multiple black women. They showed me "some" love. But to keep it 150%, it was always hard for me to pull. So when the relationships ended, it would be a real drought. I'm talking a year drought :mjcry: My boys stashing numbers like crazy, I'm struggling for one, back when i was strictly black women only. Digging chicks only for her to end up choosing my more aggressive homie. That struggle :mjcry: I started dating this white broad at 21, and the floodgates were opened. Now I don't struggle as much. I'm supposed to sit around barely getting women watching yall living up or else I'm a sellout? Fukk that.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
You can't find a guy that Fits your phycial type that is willing to wait.
So what you're telling me is to lower my standards? So what you're also saying is that these men should lower their standards?:sas1:
Hook line and sinker. Ya'll make it too easy:bryan:
I have repeatedly said I only date black men on this board.
My physical preferences have nothing to do with it being that anyone who is abstaining in this present time is gonna have a hard time dating regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.