• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Of course they would while at the same time being told "men are visual creatures":mjpls:
These dudes done got they heads so gassed up by society telling them they all deserve dimes and to pass up their equals, only when that shyt doesn't go as planned....:mjlol:you get threads like this.

Who said they expect a dime?

Average to below average black women pay me no mind.

Am I supposed to starve or should I go where the wheat is plentiful?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Nope, grew up in a suburb in the Chicagoland area and currently in Champaign for college.

:ehh: Then if no black guys are approaching you, then I don't see anything wrong with getting with a white guy. I've told the same thing to a friend of mine. See, "regular black men" aren't gonna approach you. They're too timid and they expect girls to chase them because they feel it's in the girl's best interest to do so. Unfortunately young ppl often don't do what's in their best interest cause its all about having fun.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
A dude dressed like him isn't getting much play from women no matter what race he is.
And I bet nikkas who look like him think they deserve dimes and wouldn't look twice at chicks who look like this.

nerdygirl1.jpg

CAM00967.jpg

I swear you nikkas are so damaged. :mjlol::russ:

shyt if I could either them gals I'd be set.

Unfortunately even your average black chick is not feeling your average black dude

:yeshrug:

The women here are 180ing the argument

All games at this point

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There's a difference between being a good guy and corny dude. Black women generally aren't attracted to cornballs. :manny: Can't blame em.
Some don't know the difference and thats a real problem. Like fake thugs ain't cornballs. :mjlol: let's just be all the way honest. We have a culture of shaming or ostracizing people in the community that don't fall into popular behaviour etc. You start hearing things like he or she ain't black enough and the same people equate what it is to be black with the most negative shyt. This is my experience. I have said this before but I faced the most resistance from black women for not falling into social norms when I was younger. Most of these same women came around to a better mindstate way too late in their lives after they were baby mothers to no good bums.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A dude dressed like him isn't getting much play from women no matter what race he is.
And I bet nikkas who look like him think they deserve dimes and wouldn't look twice at chicks who look like this.

nerdygirl1.jpg

CAM00967.jpg

I swear you nikkas are so damaged. :mjlol::russ:

Plenty of white men dress the way the dude in the picture dress and they get women.
The funny thing is you post two women you think are ugly and think men will think the same way as you.

Seto

Pro
Daps
Who said they expect a dime?

Average to below average black women pay me no mind.

Am I supposed to starve or should I go where the wheat is plentiful?

You're obviously the common denominator in these situations so you may wanna look in the mirror.:francis:
Or you could just date out and move the hell on with life?:gladbron:

shyt if I could either them gals I'd be set.

Unfortunately even your average black chick is not feeling your average black dude

:yeshrug:

The women here are 180ing the argument

All games at this point

Say that to all the average married black couples.:mjlol:

Seto

Pro
Daps
Plenty of white men dress the way the dude in the picture dress and they get women.
The funny thing is you post two women you think are ugly and think men will think the same way as you.
Wait, I thought nerdy black guys were getting play, but from non black women. Since y'all getting so much love from non black women, why are you still mad? :russ:
Nope, I don't think those women are ugly, I think those women are your classic "nerdy" black women and are equal to the nerdy black dude you posted.
Only we already know in reality who would think they deserve.
all-about-jernie-atlnightspots-thick-model-pictures-8.jpg

:russ:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
gives the illusion of power, drug dealer, prison or thug, single parent raised men seek male validity they never had from their father so they seek it from other men, join a gang, see a example of strong men and gravitate towards that. Black women will gravitate towards anything that shows strength, whether thug, doctor or business owner. They don't see strength in being basic and average example mommas boy, stock boy or a basic 9 to 5 making 35k.

Tides are changing since the lower income black men are being out out there by the media as losers and no good dirt bags, remember Walter Scott ran because he'd go to jail for back paid child support, that's why he left the car and took off.

We need to learn how to do things like other minorities do.

You'd be surprised what 50k can do, a nice house and 2 cars in a safe area, and that's combined income from mother and father.

People want the easy fix, while others pass us by because they build from scratch. I work with girls who man stay home and bake cookies, put less emphasis on sex and more on life.

Learn the meaning of the word family.

I work with many women like that. They're obviously non-Black. They're over here on work visas, so their spouses cannot work. Their husbands can only go to school.

These women are supporting their husbands. They know their husbands will return the favor when the time comes.

I suspect most Black women would not be down for something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.