Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
man, my breh got no play during the first 22 yrs of his life. some white chick from ohio saw the potential and scooped him up. now he's got a nice job, 4 kids, and has sculpted himself into a damn body builder. NOW he gets hit over the head with being a sellout amongst black women; when they clearly didnt want him when they had the chance.

He was supposed to wait 25-30+ years for "black love" :mjcry:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My point is a black women is not less likely going to be used for sex by a black guy than she is by a white guy. Obviously regardless of the race of the man a woman wants a relationship unless she states otherwise.
She is way less likely to be used by a black nerd than any other man no matter what the race. :sas2:

Seto

Pro
Daps
nekesa-moody-and-malik-singleton_400x295_22.jpg

b3b9c43be3e767587cb590b79f78aa31.jpg

BlackBride-Engagement-Feature-Ann-Blake-Photography_0008.jpg

tumblr_nfqkz8bDdw1qbn5m1o2_1280.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the black women later are the same black women hE met in high school? So the black women who stop dating black men and choose others because of black men treating them like crap in middle school are justified then.
some of these women are the EXACT same chicks, and i said 22 yrs old, not middle school. also you wont find many black girls that couldnt get play in those days, which is why we have all these b*stard kids running round the community.

Blackout

Daps
So the black women later are the same black women hE met in high school? So the black women who stop dating black men and choose others because of black men treating them like crap in middle school are justified then.
How did you know if he stopped dating black women?

That white chick could of been his first and last.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
some of these women are the EXACT same chicks, and i said 22 yrs old, not middle school. also you wont find many black girls that couldnt get play in those days, which is why we have all these b*stard kids running round the community.
Excuses...excuses...that's why I have so symparhy for y'all. The scenario I provided is no different than what I said.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
what posts are these? Sure I get on you coli nikkas but that doesn't mean I'm anti-black male.

Nah, bb.
You're definitely on that passive aggressive steez concerning black men and you likely do the same offline.
It is what it is.
:manny:

I have no problem saying how I feel so you can miss me with that passive aggressive crap.

You're right.
i4bLHCXnYulK4.gif

kYZkRJC.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was supposed to wait 25-30+ years for "black love" :mjcry:

first time he met a girl that was receptive, kind, and sexually aggressive; he was gone, man. breh went to ohio and never looked back :mjcry:

these chicks fooling themselves thinking nikkas gon keep it pro-black with a chapped penis.

Blackout

Daps
first time he met a girl that was receptive, kind, and sexually aggressive; he was gone, man. breh went to ohio and never looked back :mjcry:

these chicks fooling themselves thinking nikkas gon keep it pro-black with a chapped penis.
Just as I thought.

If I didnt like white chicks that would of happened to me cuz the first woman to approach me was white.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
this backhanded ass compliment legit made my face frown up :scust:

:why:
I didn't say she was a dime and I didn't diss her, either. I wouldn't be ashamed of being seen with the girl.
There are a lot worse looking chicks out here with their heads held high.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
so basically risk your health and possible freedom for some ass. exactly, that's how dire the situation is for some men. that's why there's no sympathy for women who cant find relationships.
not really
casual sex lowers a womens value to dudes so they don't do it unless it's sex they really want
it's not a dire situation, it's life
you can't turn your nose up at a woman who can't get any emotional fufillment from men because she could be getting fukked easily
that's not fufillment for women
men and women are different
being able to suck any strangers dikk and get herpes isn't consolation for someone who is feeling lonely and unfulfilled

if you're that covetous of womens position of being something dudes want to fukk, you can go get the same thing if you wanted. But that's ridiculous to suggest, since men and women are different, right? And what you want is different than what women want, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.