Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no sir. There are more wm than bm so if I date both, I have a better chance at finding someone.

:heh: you made it seem like a moral issue. yeah, just off the strength of their numbers, you'll be more likely to find a suitable partner by expanding your options. i'd still like you like to find that white guy thats okay with waiting indefinitely.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
hey fair enough. if you're going to be a jump off either way, might as well be for the guy that'll at least treat you to nice dates
My point is a black women is not less likely going to be used for sex by a black guy than she is by a white guy. Obviously regardless of the race of the man a woman wants a relationship unless she states otherwise.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the root of the problem. Non-Black women see one thing and move in for the W.

Black women see another thing and end up taking an L.
man, my breh got no play during the first 22 yrs of his life. some white chick from ohio saw the potential and scooped him up. now he's got a nice job, 4 kids, and has sculpted himself into a damn body builder. NOW he gets hit over the head with being a sellout amongst black women; when they clearly didnt want him when they had the chance.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
i practice a celibate lifestyle brehette
I know this. your point?

:heh: you made it seem like a moral issue. yeah, just off the strength of their numbers, you'll be more likely to find a suitable partner by expanding your options. i'd still like you like to find that white guy thats okay with waiting indefinitely.
it is. I have a better chance at finding a white man willing to wait than a black man.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My point is a black women is not less likely going to be used for sex by a black guy than she is by a white guy. Obviously regardless of the race of the man a woman wants a relationship unless she states otherwise.
i agree with you. nikkas aint trynna buy the cow either anymore. women have killed that dream wholesale across all races.

Seto

Pro
Daps
While y'all arguing, these average black men making it happen :jawalrus:

tumblr_nmo6kj8Ma01sokjj8o5_1280.jpg

76645688e76ea4ae3b6d11871af538fd.jpg

tumblr_nlocab8c1M1u0ai82o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nks4oxKPNY1tuigpmo4_540.jpg

dc83827cfe7822da8b1e81e18f109538.jpg

ad20c9b4f6e8727c3e0ee7902fd16917.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
He ain't gotta be perfect just perfect for me :mjcry:

Just browsed your Instagram and honestly, I see black women everyday who look a lot worse with a guy.
Considering you're into gaming, in college, and laid back, I'd think at least a handful of black guys in your classes would have put a bid in during lecture.
Maybe asked if you wanted to study.
You look like you'd put out, too.
:mjpls: :leostare:
Are you really introverted or something?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Just browsed your Instagram and honestly, I see black women everyday who look a lot worse with a guy.
Considering you're into gaming, in college, and laid back, I'd think at least a handful of black guys in your classes would have put a bid in during lecture.
Maybe asked if you wanted to study.
You look like you'd put out, too.
:mjpls: :leostare:
Are you really introverted or something?
There are no black guys in my class, just me and another black girl :mjcry:

And yeah I'm really introverted

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Yeah fukking them and leaving them for the next because sloppy hoodrats will take the dikk from anyone. I've seen way too many dyke couples WITH CHILDREN as the aftermath of this.

Facts. One couple even asked me to help them load a TV in their truck once. Two women dating each other and neither can lift a flatscreen.

But black women don't need men tho :heh:
:mjlol:that shyt is always hilarious to me

bytches with multiple kids dyking :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:. they lost:russ:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
man, my breh got no play during the first 22 yrs of his life. some white chick from ohio saw the potential and scooped him up. now he's got a nice job, 4 kids, and has sculpted himself into a damn body builder. NOW he gets hit over the head with being a sellout amongst black women; when they clearly didnt want him when they had the chance.

So the black women later are the same black women hE met in high school? So the black women who stop dating black men and choose others because of black men treating them like crap in middle school are justified then.

Status
Not open for further replies.