Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Well maybe I haven't met them yet..

@Barnett114 has been offering to fly you out to the Chi and treat you to a weekend of Ruby Roman grapes, dinner at Caro Mio, and a nightcap with red wine and Netflix.
But you trippin' because the tickets are coach.
dLyZlcb.png

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I feel him 100% :wow: You really can't be a regular nikka to pull quality women of your own race like every other race of men can :manny:

I think this is mainly because women in general, especially black women in particular, practice hypergamy more than ever when it comes to dating. Especially in this social media obsessed era. They all want a nikka that is perceived to be on a higher status than they are. So it's like a rat race because they're all after the same type of dude. People talk about the fact that black women outnumber black men but that really doesn't matter. I actually think that the shortage of available black men makes it even worse.

Mainly because Black women grew up in homes without a father. So, they depend on media to tell them what a "catch" is in terms of a Black man.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
walk around with an Asian bytch on your arm and have the audacity to tell black women they're unattractive.
just stop, you are so pathetic

I didn't say she was ugly, I don't even know what she looks like homie, I'm just stating the situation. :what:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
she said Sex

never said sex equals relationships but if a woman wants dikk its readily available

what about men that cant even get casual sex? that's why yall comparisons are shyt.

No my comparisons are not shyt. If a black woman doesn't engage in casual sex or even sex outside of marriage for that matter, her dating woes are essentially the same with men complaining in this thread.
Take me for example, I haven't really had luck with black men bc of my ascetic lifestyle. Now if I choose to broaden my chances of finding a man compatible with me by dating white men, I guarantee the majority of you wouldn't be okay with that.
You can't dismiss by dating woes by just saying "oh, I can get sex just by stepping outside" bc you're just equating sex to relationships.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now if I choose to broaden my chances of finding a man compatible with me by dating white men, I guarantee the majority of you wouldn't be okay with that.

the majority of WM would be okay with what exactly? not getting any p*ssy? considering that's predominately what they're using yall for, i doubt it

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Take me for example, I haven't really had luck with black men bc of my ascetic lifestyle

Actually, a lot of your posts read anti-black male.
You're really passive aggressive with it and that probably manifests itself in your dating life.
A lot of chicks who talk like this aren't really looking for black males in the first place and if they are, he has to be absolutely perfect, which is why you can't "find one" "compatible" for you.
:pachaha:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
the majority of WM would be okay with what exactly? not getting any p*ssy? considering that's predominately what they're using yall for, i doubt it
And black men aren't doing that to black women everyday. You havee no point in this one @marcuz.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And black men aren't doing that to black women everyday. You havee no point in this one @marcuz.

hey fair enough. if you're going to be a jump off either way, might as well be for the guy that'll at least treat you to nice dates

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No my comparisons are not shyt. If a black woman doesn't engage in casual sex or even sex outside of marriage for that matter, her dating woes are essentially the same with men complaining in this thread.
Take me for example, I haven't really had luck with black men bc of my ascetic lifestyle. Now if I choose to broaden my chances of finding a man compatible with me by dating white men, I guarantee the majority of you wouldn't be okay with that.
You can't dismiss by dating woes by just saying "oh, I can get sex just by stepping outside" bc you're just equating sex to relationships.

i practice a celibate lifestyle brehette

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
You're really passive aggressive with it and that probably manifests itself in your dating life.
A lot of chicks who talk like this aren't really looking for black males in the first place and if they are, he has to be absolutely perfect, which is why you can't "find one" "compatible" for you.
He ain't gotta be perfect just perfect for me :mjcry:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Becky is content with him....she sees a nice guy, college educated , job stability in his future...sista sees cornball brotha :pachaha:

That's the root of the problem. Non-Black women see one thing and move in for the W.

Black women see another thing and end up taking an L.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
what posts are these? Sure I get on you coli nikkas but that doesn't mean I'm anti-black male. I have no problem saying how I feel so you can miss me with that passive aggressive crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.