Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
On Friday, this one shy, cute dude asked me for my number or had his friend do an introduction in order to get my number for him. I told him no without explaining that right now, I did not have my situation together and need to focus on my goals......It would make no sense for me to get in an relationship at this time.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I agree with most of what you said in this thread, but :camby:with this bullshyt. I was just looking at the instagram linked in your sig prior to reading this post. I saw you in that wonderwoman swim suit. You can definitely get it. Its plenty nikkas in Champaign that would beat.
Well maybe I haven't met them yet..
:lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pay a hooker
fukk a desperate woman advertising nsa sex off craigslist
theres sources of casual sex right there

so basically risk your health and possible freedom for some ass. exactly, that's how dire the situation is for some men. that's why there's no sympathy for women who cant find relationships.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I went to U of I and I'm calling b.s on this. Campus is huge and there are ALL.KINDS of black guys on campus who are looking to scoop a sister , and if you're from Chicago or any surrounding suburbs and still can't get a man in any of those avenues, you must look really unnatractive(not being mean I'm just saying), or something is universally off putting about you(bad breath, etc)

walk around with an Asian bytch on your arm and have the audacity to tell black women they're unattractive.
just stop, you are so pathetic

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I used to think black men were using this as an excuse to justify dating non-Black women (hell, I still think SOME of them are). However, I have to admit my eyes have opened in recent years. I have seen several cases where there have been black men who sincerely wanted serious relationships with certain black women, but would be turned down for being "corny", "weird", or "boring". Some of these men would take this rejection pretty hard too and become bitter towards them (hence a lot of the black female bashing that you sometimes see from BM with WW).

Let's be honest, a lot of black women don't want to admit it, but some of them do have a certain idea and standard of the kind of black man they want and most of these guys don't fit it. White women on the other hand are not only more open to dating these kinds of BM, but are very aggressive in pursuing them.

Black women don't realize that these are the type of men who would be the most suitable husbands and providers until it's too late. I'm not going to blame all black women though, because I know that for some this isn't the case. But this is something that I'm taking notice of more and I don't think it's emphasized enough or taken that seriously when the subject of BM dating out comes up.

Black women always want to wait until they're 35 to start looking for good husband material! Too late by then.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
i agree, being deprived of the bare essentials like sex is much worse.

but women wont understand because they stack dozens of sexual partners, while being unable to secure a relationship.
Well I'm doing neither so :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.