Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They either don't believe it b/c they've bought into the stereotype that we're undesirable, or they don't wanna acknowledge b/c they don't wanna think about the implications.

A lotta blks are very possessive of their victimization, and this doesn't allow them to have empathy for blk women.

I read stuff on here that sounds exactly like my life only I have a vagina, and it's dismissed. Some brothas act like we didn't go to k-12 school or grow up in blk culture. Like we literally didn't see guys overlooking chicks and in a lotta cases the nerds were the worst ones chasing bad chicks and hating all women for getting dissed by who they chose to pursue.

Trying to make them see that nearly impossible.
i understand some black women can relate, but i dont think its close to what males deal with. women will always have more value than men. also, i knpw when yall say "date on your level", you really mean scoop up some of these single mothers

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
:dead:

I even answered yes to that question where it asked if you would strongly want to date within your own race, yet I still get white guys only. I mean, most black men visit my page but only one (who was much older then me) actually messaged me. I'll send you a PM to show you how my inbox is nothing but white men with the exception of one.

Online dating is really mostly white people so you will get most of your messages from them. You will also be surprised how many black women explicitly say they are looking for or prefer nonblack men on their profiles. A lot of black guys won't message you unless something in your profile resonates with them or they are certain you'll reply.

The fukked up thing is I get interrogated about black women even when i initiate contact...apparently my profile screams "looking for a white woman"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just hate the stereotype that any woman can "walk outside and get dikk". That's only true for women who would be considered dime pieces. I know I'm nowhere near a dime piece; I always have my hair done and looking nice, my body isn't perfect but not sloppy either, and I don't dress slutty nor conservative kinda in the middle.

I can walk outside now with my cute 'fro, a crop top, high waisted shorts, and a smile on my face and not get hit on at all. That's my reality and a lot of other women but apparently women are only single because they friend zone all the nice guys and only get with a$$hole/jerks who'll dump them later. :francis:

women can always get dikk if they want just go to a bar or whatever

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a partial truth man a lot of black broads don't even try. But alot of them FEEL that they dont have men too look good for and many just don't have money to take good care of themselves properly.
both your examples falls right back to lack of quality men maintaining a black patriarchy. no males sustaining them like other races of women, and such a poor dating stock, they're jaded.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Online dating is really mostly white people so you will get most of your messages from them. You will also be surprised how many black women explicitly say they are looking for or prefer nonblack men on their profiles. A lot of black guys won't message you unless something in your profile resonates with them or they are certain you'll reply.

The fukked up thing is I get interrogated about black women even when i initiate contact...apparently my profile screams "looking for a white woman"
But I've never put that on my profile and I'm not about to change it up simply so I can get a black guy to message me. I always say that I'm into art, drawing, comic books, video games, arcades, and such because that's what I'm into. If a black guy reads that and thinks "she only dates white dudes" then the problem is them not me especially considering that (on okcupid) I answered "yes" to "Do you strongly want to date within your race?" or however the question was framed.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Not saying you but my experience has been dismissed simply because I'm a woman and can "walk outside and get dikk" which is only true for really attractive/head turning women which I am not :manny:

I went to U of I and I'm calling b.s on this. Campus is huge and there are ALL.KINDS of black guys on campus who are looking to scoop a sister , and if you're from Chicago or any surrounding suburbs and still can't get a man in any of those avenues, you must look really unnatractive(not being mean I'm just saying), or something is universally off putting about you(bad breath, etc)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But I've never put that on my profile and I'm not about to change it up simply so I can get a black guy to message me. I always say that I'm into art, drawing, comic books, video games, arcades, and such because that's what I'm into. If a black guy reads that and thinks "she only dates white dudes" then the problem is them not me especially considering that (on okcupid) I answered "yes" to "Do you strongly want to date within your race?" or however the question was framed.

why not put
"thanks for all the msgs guys, but I'm only interested in black men"

or just put your profile in atlanta or a high populated black city if no nikkaz r messaging you hen

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I went to U of I and I'm calling b.s on this. Campus is huge and there are ALL.KINDS of black guys on campus who are looking to scoop a sister , and if you're from Chicago or any surrounding suburbs and still can't get a man in any of those avenues, you must look really unnatractive(not being mean I'm just saying), or something is universally off putting about you(bad breath, etc)
I don't know what it is and can't pinpoint it so :manny:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
why not put
"thanks for all the msgs guys, but I'm only interested in black men"

or just put your profile in atlanta or a high populated black city if no nikkaz r messaging you hen
I do message them that :mjlol: they still insist though

I don't do dating sites anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.