Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Lets also talk about how 3/4th of these black women you see in public look like hell compared to average women of other ethnicities....

Yes I said it. :demonic:

Quiet as kept...

...it is what it is.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Mine is similar to this.

Growing up I was nerdy so not much black chicks liked me since my area was into hood shyt

The first chick to give me a chance was white so I went with the flow. When I got older I followed the hood dudes and ended up finally getting black women.

But after awhile I got tired of being someone else and decided to go back to my nerdy ways so I only have none black women liking me now.

I'm still looking for a sista as we speak to be with
Black people in general are attracted to stereotypes but the thing is, you guys are quick to say corny/nerdy black men can't find a date but then dismiss a black woman saying the same thing.

Also considering it's different for men and women in the dating world. You guys for the most part do the approaching while women are the ones getting approached. I mean I know now that I'm single because I don't really get out of the house much except to go to class, work, and workout but when I do occasionally go out or sign up to a dating site it's mostly non-black men. So I'm like :yeshrug: atm

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I even answered yes to that question where it asked if you would strongly want to date within your own race, yet I still get white guys only. I mean, most black men visit my page but only one (who was much older then me) actually messaged me. I'll send you a PM to show you how my inbox is nothing but white men with the exception of one.
Wait wait wait lemme scroll up to see what u talking bout

Edit: Alright OkCupid. I don't know the demographics of that site but I'm sure not too many brothas are on there. But this is interesting. Wonder if u live in a wack place

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Black people in general are attracted to stereotypes but the thing is, you guys are quick to say corny/nerdy black men can't find a date but then dismiss a black woman saying the same thing.

Also considering it's different for men and women in the dating world. You guys for the most part do the approaching while women are the ones getting approached. I mean I know now that I'm single because I don't really get out of the house much except to go to class, work, and workout but when I do occasionally go out or sign up to a dating site it's mostly non-black men. So I'm like :yeshrug: atm
I never denied your experience tho.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We can't even have a "code" to not date those overweight hair undone, poorly dressed sisters because they don't need black men for anything. Hence why so many of them are dating each other.

Meanwhile the white man laughs as we marry white women and gladly kill off another African American bloodline, because we all know who the children will marry.

they think they dont need BM, when all the evidence would suggest otherwise. also, thats our fault. nikkas going around inflating these chicks egos for some ass is the real problem.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:dead:

I even answered yes to that question where it asked if you would strongly want to date within your own race, yet I still get white guys only. I mean, most black men visit my page but only one (who was much older then me) actually messaged me. I'll send you a PM to show you how my inbox is nothing but white men with the exception of one.

You're in cali right? Aint that :mjpls: kingdom? You might have to just do your thing with a white guy or move

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Why is is that brehs like to dismiss black women in this same predicament though? I haven't been on a date in a year simply because I want to settle with a black guy. If I reactivated my okcupid page right now and took a screenshot of my inbox, it would literally be ALL white men.
They either don't believe it b/c they've bought into the stereotype that we're undesirable, or they don't wanna acknowledge b/c they don't wanna think about the implications.

A lotta blks are very possessive of their victimization, and this doesn't allow them to have empathy for blk women.

I read stuff on here that sounds exactly like my life only I have a vagina, and it's dismissed. Some brothas act like we didn't go to k-12 school or grow up in blk culture. Like we literally didn't see guys overlooking chicks and in a lotta cases the nerds were the worst ones chasing bad chicks and hating all women for getting dissed by who they chose to pursue.

Trying to make them see that nearly impossible.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they think they dont need BM, when all the evidence would suggest otherwise. also, thats our fault. nikkas going around inflating these chicks egos for some ass is the real problem.
Yeah fukking them and leaving them for the next because sloppy hoodrats will take the dikk from anyone. I've seen way too many dyke couples WITH CHILDREN as the aftermath of this.

Facts. One couple even asked me to help them load a TV in their truck once. Two women dating each other and neither can lift a flatscreen.

But black women don't need men tho :heh:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
The funniest thing about these kinds of threads. (Lurked for months) All race of men have this issue.

I had this exact issue from first grade till end of high school. It wasn’t rejection it was complete walked passed black female students like I’m a ghost. It would be a lie to say it doesn’t leave bitterness to men who can’t attract his own race of women (Yes there are women with these issue). So for a few years I didn’t even pay attention to black women, subconsciously thought I wasn’t wanted on that side. I don’t have this issue to the same extent in college now. Growing up in all white neighborhoods, yes just being a black male was enough for other race of women to have interest, especially if you are the “safe” black men. A lot of us go through fake changes to try to be an image we aren't to appease what we think black women want .I've also seen women who don't believe they don't deserve good brothers, because they've attracted nothing but horrible men. The "good, stable" black men and women aren't valued in the community. Both sides have unrealistic expectations of what they want.

The heart wants what the heart wants; I couldn't date other race of women anymore. Being with other race of women while wanting to date black women isn't fair to those other women.

A lot of us black folks do not judge those of other cultures like we do our own. Got to be a fool to label all black women but hate when it is reversed. You can’t expect to date a Asian or white women with no ass and then hold black women to a different standard. I got to travel and see more black women (usually first generation African women fk with me). Best advice for these men is to change their environment (corny or nerdy w/e) black men to find women who appreciate us. If you want to figure out what black men and black women want, ask them what their ideal spouse is and from there you can start to depict what is missing on both sides. How about stop fighting each other and learn about one another.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I've never approached a woman :ehh:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
iunno bout 3/4th, but i use to bytch until i realized its collectively our fault as black men. not saying 80s or 90s babies are to blame, but without a real patriarchy to support BW; that will be the end result.

cant even explain to nikkas that when they're looking at other races of women with their makeup on, hair did, in shape, pumps with the "fukk me" dress, etc; we are admiring the final product. cost money to keep women like that, but cant tell nikkas cus that's simping.

That's a partial truth man a lot of black broads don't even try. But alot of them FEEL that they dont have men too look good for and many just don't have money to take good care of themselves properly.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
They either don't believe it b/c they've bought into the stereotype that we're undesirable, or they don't wanna acknowledge b/c they don't wanna think about the implications.

A lotta blks are very possessive of their victimization, and this doesn't allow them to have empathy for blk women.

I read stuff on here that sounds exactly like my life only I have a vagina, and it's dismissed. Some brothas act like we didn't go to k-12 school or grow up in blk culture. Like we literally didn't see guys overlooking chicks and in a lotta cases the nerds were the worst ones chasing bad chicks and hating all women for getting dissed by who they chose to pursue.

Trying to make them see that nearly impossible.
I just hate the stereotype that any woman can "walk outside and get dikk". That's only true for women who would be considered dime pieces. I know I'm nowhere near a dime piece; I always have my hair done and looking nice, my body isn't perfect but not sloppy either, and I don't dress slutty nor conservative kinda in the middle.

I can walk outside now with my cute 'fro, a crop top, high waisted shorts, and a smile on my face and not get hit on at all. That's my reality and a lot of other women but apparently women are only single because they friend zone all the nice guys and only get with a$$hole/jerks who'll dump them later. :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The funniest thing about these kinds of threads. (Lurked for months) All race of men have this issue.

I had this exact issue from first grade till end of high school. It wasn’t rejection it was complete walked passed black female students like I’m a ghost. It would be a lie to say it doesn’t leave bitterness to men who can’t attract his own race of women (Yes there are women with these issue). So for a few years I didn’t even pay attention to black women, subconsciously thought I wasn’t wanted on that side. I don’t have this issue to the same extent in college now. Growing up in all white neighborhoods, yes just being a black male was enough for other race of women to have interest, especially if you are the “safe” black men. A lot of us go through fake changes to try to be an image we aren't to appease what we think black women want .I've also seen women who don't believe they don't deserve good brothers, because they've attracted nothing but horrible men. The "good, stable" black men and women aren't valued in the community. Both sides have unrealistic expectations of what they want.

The heart wants what the heart wants; I couldn't date other race of women anymore. Being with other race of women while wanting to date black women isn't fair to those other women.

A lot of us black folks do not judge those of other cultures like we do our own. Got to be a fool to label all black women but hate when it is reversed. You can’t expect to date a Asian or white women with no ass and then hold black women to a different standard. I got to travel and see more black women (usually first generation African women fk with me). Best advice for these men is to change their environment (corny or nerdy w/e) black men to find women who appreciate us. If you want to figure out what black men and black women want, ask them what their ideal spouse is and from there you can start to depict what is missing on both sides. How about stop fighting each other and learn about one another.

goat first post

• Dap
Reactions: MMA
Status
Not open for further replies.