Not open for further replies.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
as a former kewn azz nikka :ehh:

I'll say this for me even though all my gfs have been white cept for one who was lolo jonish, growing up I was all black girls, on black planet at a young age, first girl titties i sucked on and fingered was a black chick. I just got in where I fit in, went to majority white schools in white areas, when I used myspace, hi5 etc it was white girls hitting me up, even when I used pof, it was just white girls so meh, wth was i suppose to do, if im on a desert island and thers only fish to eat ima eat fish :ehh:

hell the last chick I smashed was a white legit model, i've dated white doctors, accountants, lawyers, trust fund babies, chicks with their mbas.

hell when i used tinder i had over 1000 matches twice and 98% of the women were white :manny:

id have to be some 6'2 tyson beckford type cat to cavort and canoodle with a black doctor, accountant, lawyer, trust fund baby, chick with her mba, or a legit black model

hell chicks on here @trilldealbaby out here making fun of me for the way I look, ive never had a white chick make fun of me.

so :ehh:

nikkaz can starve like a Ethiopian with a fly in their eye, or eat
This sounds similar to my experience but I already know since I'm a woman, I'll be dismissed.

In high school, I wasn't really hitting on shyt besides I was awkward, an introvert, shy, and a virgin so sexually inexperienced and wasn't giving it up so dudes either weren't looking my way at all or when they did talked to me; they would drop me for another chick :manny:

I started using dating sites while in college and only got messaged by white guys or black guys much older than I am (okcupid and POF).

The guy I lost my virginity to I knew from High school but we didn't talk until we were both in college and hit it off on Facebook (arab). The other two (biracial and white) I met off okcupid.

For some reason, black dudes for the most part aren't really looking my way. I mean I've been hit on by hood dudes but what black chick hasn't (:pachaha:) but when I'm out, like I've said multiple times, I'm either getting hit on by arab/indian men or eastern european dudes. I don't know what about my appearance or demeanor turns non hood black dudes off but I'm very rarely approached by them.r

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
example
i dont mess with online dating anymore, but I signed up because I'm wrting a article on okcupid to combat that stupid black men are bottom of the barrel ish they spew

been signed up for like 3 days now, my inbox is fill of messages from white chicks, got nearly a 100 likes. NOT ONE message or like is from a black chick and many black women have visited my page. IF I still dabbled in online dating, what should I do breh, starve? or eat what is at my table?

and thats the predicament many black men face, you either starve at marjorie's jerk hoping to get a table or you go to marthas mayonise sandwich, chung li fried rice, conseula's tacos

fvl1nd.jpg

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
example
i dont mess with online dating anymore, but I signed up because I'm wrting a article on okcupid to combat that stupid black men are bottom of the barrel ish they spew

been signed up for like 3 days now, my inbox is fill of messages from white chicks, got nearly a 100 likes. NOT ONE message or like is from a black chick and many black women have visited my page. IF I still dabbled in online dating, what should I do breh, starve? or eat what is at my table?

and thats the predicament many black men face, you either starve at marjorie's jerk hoping to get a table or you go to marthas mayonise sandwich, chung li fried rice, conseula's tacos

fvl1nd.jpg
Why is is that brehs like to dismiss black women in this same predicament though? I haven't been on a date in a year simply because I want to settle with a black guy. If I reactivated my okcupid page right now and took a screenshot of my inbox, it would literally be ALL white men.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
@Emperor_ReinScarf why are you bringing me into this?:wtf:
You are a 30 year old man who just so happens to be balding. Me talking about your looks has no correlation to relationships or attraction whatsoever.
I do the same thing to my brothers who are also in their 30's.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This sounds similar to my experience but I already know since I'm a woman, I'll be dismissed.

In high school, I wasn't really hitting on shyt besides I was awkward, an introvert, shy, and a virgin so sexually inexperienced and wasn't giving it up so dudes either weren't looking my way at all or when they did talked to me; they would drop me for another chick :manny:

I started using dating sites while in college and only got messaged by white guys or black guys much older than I am (okcupid and POF).

The guy I lost my virginity to I knew from High school but we didn't talk until we were both in college and hit it off on Facebook (arab). The other two (biracial and white) I met off okcupid.

For some reason, black dudes for the most part aren't really looking my way. I mean I've been hit on by hood dudes but what black chick hasn't (:pachaha:) but when I'm out, like I've said multiple times, I'm either getting hit on by arab/indian men or eastern european dudes. I don't know what about my appearance or demeanor turns non hood black dudes off but I'm very rarely approached by them.r

:duck::duck::duck:

You weren't at my high school so imma have to call duck tales

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets also talk about how 3/4th of these black women you see in public look like hell compared to average women of other ethnicities....

Yes I said it. :demonic:

iunno bout 3/4th, but i use to bytch until i realized its collectively our fault as black men. not saying 80s or 90s babies are to blame, but without a real patriarchy to support BW; that will be the end result.

cant even explain to nikkas that when they're looking at other races of women with their makeup on, hair did, in shape, pumps with the "fukk me" dress, etc; we are admiring the final product. cost money to keep women like that, but cant tell nikkas cus that's simping.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why is is that brehs like to dismiss black women in this same predicament though? I haven't been on a date in a year simply because I want to settle with a black guy. If I reactivated my okcupid page right now and took a screenshot of my inbox, it would literally be ALL white men.

My okc is activated and honestly I get a bunch of white guys. Probably because of the questions I answer or whatever.
I did get a few black fellas come across my page, shyt I even went on a date with him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Emperor_ReinScarf why are you bringing me into this?:wtf:
You are a 30 year old man who just so happens to be balding. Me talking about your looks has no correlation to relationships or attraction whatsoever.
I do the same thing to my brothers who are also in their 30's.

Just a example, I've never been attacked by a white woman in any regards to my looks, even though I'm lebroning . For example that same picture you attacked and mocked me, is the one I'm using on okcupid for my article and well yeah its a surplus.

Just the point i'm getting across, black women need this and that and this and that, beckies just accept me for who I am

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:duck::duck::duck:

You weren't at my high school so imma have to call duck tales

:dead:

My okc is activated and honestly I get a bunch of white guys. Probably because of the questions I answer or whatever.
I did get a few black fellas come across my page, shyt I even went on a date with him.

I even answered yes to that question where it asked if you would strongly want to date within your own race, yet I still get white guys only. I mean, most black men visit my page but only one (who was much older then me) actually messaged me. I'll send you a PM to show you how my inbox is nothing but white men with the exception of one.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Mine is similar to this.

Growing up I was nerdy so not much black chicks liked me since my area was into hood shyt

The first chick to give me a chance was white so I went with the flow. When I got older I followed the hood dudes and ended up finally getting black women.

But after awhile I got tired of being someone else and decided to go back to my nerdy ways so I only have none black women liking me now.

I'm still looking for a sista as we speak to be with

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iunno bout 3/4th, but i use to bytch until i realized its collectively our fault as black men. not saying 80s or 90s babies are to blame, but without a real patriarchy to support BW; that will be the end result.

cant even explain to nikkas that when they're looking at other races of women with their makeup on, hair did, in shape, pumps with the "fukk me" dress, etc; we are admiring the final product. cost money to keep women like that, but cant tell nikkas cus that's simping.
We can't even have a "code" to not date those overweight hair undone, poorly dressed sisters because they don't need black men for anything. Hence why so many of them are dating each other.

Meanwhile the white man laughs as we marry white women and gladly kill off another African American bloodline, because we all know who the children will marry.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Mine is similar to this.

Growing up I was nerdy so not much black chicks liked me.

The first chick to give me a chance was white so I went with the flow.

When I got older I followed the hood dudes and ended up finally getting black women.

But after awhile I got tired of being someone else and decided to go back to my nerdy ways so I only have none black women liking me now.

I'm still looking for a sista as we speak to be with

exactly my point breh

Status
Not open for further replies.