• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Can people stop citing current marriage statistics already?

1. They are very misleading. People arent getting married like that nowadays so it undermines the larger issue of why less men are being committed to women
2. It doesnt reflect the future. What 36 year old's do is irrelevant. What 18-26 year old's do is very telling

How many 18-26 year olds were marrying anyway? Unless we're extending data to early 20th century, I think that age range would still produce a paltry percentage of overall marriages in a given time span....even with the previous generation.

Peace

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stuff like this baffles me, since I've never seen it irl, from either side :mindblown:
my friends all have really specific types and they have frequently dated against those types

friend one likes:
-pretty, Prince-like (the artist) dudes
-fit, thin bodies
-long hair
-interesting hobbies

has dated:
-an average looking dark skinned guy with a fade
-a skelly with dreads (not pretty), weeaboo
-a :flabbynsick: guy with less than an inch of hair

friend two likes:
-men significantly taller than her
-dark skin
-unaffected attitudes
-handsome faces

dislikes:
-clingyness

has dated:
-average looking clingy litebrite
-average looking clingy litebrite, barely taller than her
-average height dark skinned dude

my dude friends date against their types occasionally too

:patrice: I don't know.

Over all its all the white mans fault :russ:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Proof or :duck:.

Both the CDC and Pew Research researched this topic.

You could have looked it up easily. I remember when this study came out so I remembered that it was a self-reported style study, each of these facts are prefaced by "black fathers said". Not saying that the men were lying but this was based on a SURVEY and it only included 3900 men in total, so I would bet it was less than 1000 Black men who took part in the SURVEY, you call that reliable?:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/dec/20/local/la-me-black-dads-20131221
or instance, among fathers who lived with young children, 70% of black dads said they bathed, diapered or dressed those kids every day, compared with 60% of white fathers and 45% of Latino fathers, according to a report released Friday by the National Center for Health Statistics.

Nearly 35% of black fathers who lived with their young children said they read to them daily, compared with 30% of white dads and 22% of Latino dads. The report was based on a federal survey that included more than 3,900 fathers between 2006 and 2010 — a trove of data seen as the gold standard for studying fatherhood in the United States. In many cases, the differences bet

mong fathers living apart from older children, more than half of black fathers said that several times a week or more, they talked to their kids about their day — a higher percentage than among white or Latino dads living separately from older children, the report showed.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
as a former kewn azz nikka :ehh:

I'll say this for me even though all my gfs have been white cept for one who was lolo jonish, growing up I was all black girls, on black planet at a young age, first girl titties i sucked on and fingered was a black chick. I just got in where I fit in, went to majority white schools in white areas, when I used myspace, hi5 etc it was white girls hitting me up, even when I used pof, it was just white girls so meh, wth was i suppose to do, if im on a desert island and thers only fish to eat ima eat fish :ehh:

hell the last chick I smashed was a white legit model, i've dated white doctors, accountants, lawyers, trust fund babies, chicks with their mbas.

hell when i used tinder i had over 1000 matches twice and 98% of the women were white :manny:

id have to be some 6'2 tyson beckford type cat to cavort and canoodle with a black doctor, accountant, lawyer, trust fund baby, chick with her mba, or a legit black model

hell chicks on here @trilldealbaby out here making fun of me for the way I look, ive never had a white chick make fun of me.

so :ehh:

nikkaz can starve like a Ethiopian with a fly in their eye, or eat

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Tell me more about how you're a b*stard child born OOW and you never forgave your Black bytch mother :sas2:
I'll instead tell you the truth about how I came from a two parent household and would never refer to my mother as a bytch. Nice try. Every female walking this earth isn't my mother, I don't care what you faux militants want everybody to think. In fact, I'm a little tired of running into females who are so far removed from the images of women I grew up around it's almost like watching a parody of life.

That's something called the Middle Ground. I know that's foreign territory to the Coli so I won't be surprised if it doesn't ring a bell with you.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
as a former kewn azz nikka :ehh:

I'll say this for me even though all my gfs have been white cept for one who was lolo jonish, growing up I was all black girls, on black planet at a young age, first girl titties i sucked on and fingered was a black chick. I just got in where I fit in, went to majority white schools in white areas, when I used myspace, hi5 etc it was white girls hitting me up, even when I used pof, it was just white girls so meh, wth was i suppose to do, if im on a desert island and thers only fish to eat ima eat fish :ehh:

hell the last chick I smashed was a white legit model, i've dated white doctors, accountants, lawyers, trust fund babies, chicks with their mbas.

hell when i used tinder i had over 1000 matches twice and 98% of the women were white :manny:

id have to be some 6'2 tyson beckford type cat to cavort and canoodle with a black doctor, accountant, lawyer, trust fund baby, chick with her mba, or a legit black model

hell chicks on here @trilldealbaby out here making fun of me for the way I look, ive never had a white chick make fun of me.

so :ehh:

nikkaz can starve like a Ethiopian with a fly in their eye, or eat

:whoo:

Ladies hope y'all brought your pen and note pads

:whoo:. Schools in session

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets also talk about how 3/4th of these black women you see in public look like hell compared to average women of other ethnicities....

Yes I said it. :demonic:

Status
Not open for further replies.