Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Deadass tho, in NYC. There's a lot of BM more into looks than ANYTHING else but this thread is 56 pages of nikkas whining about how BW have messed up 'priorities.' :comeon:

Edit: It's all about what type of circles you run in. If you're running in circles with dudes that want to date Kardashian bytches, they will cause a SCENE over bra/panties not matching, toenails not being done... These are all TRUE stories. If you're running in circles with bytches that only want to fukk nikkas with money or nikkas that gangbang, get the fukk out of that circle. Writing off all BM or BW is fukking absurd to me.
I agree, the bold's just really fukking surreal to me.

"Hey fons you gonna shoot my club up or what :shaq:"
"Naw girl :scust: you look like you got on victoria's secret and american apparel them stripes and that demonic cheetah print aint the wave what I look like fukkin witchu :what:"

the fukk :mjlol:

Tae

All Star
Daps
I comprehended you fine. I'm not about to argue with you when your words right there for everybody to see

How many cats on this forum are "on top" or rich or highly paid and successful? A handful. Now how many cats on here have dated or had relationships with non-black women? A lot probably. That kills your stupid comment off rip. I'm dating one right now and I'm not rich or clocking anywhere near six figures. Youre crazy.

Are you down and out struggling or are you an average joe working a 9-5? If you only have $100 to your name and with every penny going to your next big career move then you have a point.
I never said average white women don't date average black men.
Furthermore I said I don't know any white women who are with down and out black men who are trying to make it to the top, I never said those couples don't exist.
Read to comprehend. :camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes out here telling adult ghost stories :mjlol:

Dudes need to be more honest and more concise with their statements. Black women date and marry regular black men everyday....some pray for a regular black man to marry them. They go one NBC and CNN "why I can't find a black man" specials crying over why they can't get a regular black man to date them and marry them.

dont get it twisted, they arent doing this to get black men. this is their way of signaling white men to date them.

they did a follow up on one of those abc specials. all the women recieved hundreds of letters from suitable black men with high paying careers; all of the women were still single.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Chris Brown is a cornball in my opinion. He can dance and sing and he is a good looking dude, no homo. But he is also a woman beater and has the mentality of a 16 year old trapped in a 25 year old's body. :russ: Dude is over a quarter century old trying to claim Fruit Town Piru like a twelve year old who just got put on to the set in 1990. :what:
isuvRMyyjU488.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps
The fact that you find that study hard to believe is very telling
:mjpls:there here to shame and troll black men at all cost

:umad:but nikkas like me don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuck what they think

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
they did a follow up on one of those abc specials. all the women recieved hundreds of letters from suitable black men with high paying careers; all of the women were still single.
Hmmmm

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine is probably the most important thing in the black community. Even the pro black artist type are crazy concerned about the type of "vibe" aka imagine they give off to others, alot of black men hold resentment towards black female's that turn them down over and over. And If we keep it 100 black women turn down alot of black males to get the one that looks "socially" acceptable or has outlandish goals. But in the mean time she has "needs" that she aint trying to get from average black male #1

A man however is going to smash Hard 5-10, we not choosing like the women. And you can say what you want, but the range of "What a woman will give a chance" is radically different between races, with white women being the most open in my experience. Black women and Asian women being the most "closed minded" about what they will accept.

I love my sisters, but yall some choosy women. Yall like what yall like and wont settle for anything less until there's no other options.

My brothers we are just as bad, the problem with us is we give the 5 of all races a chance, but there is no loyalty in the "relationship" when we do. We cheat, we have side chicks etc etc

I walked in all the fields, I've had white, black, mixed, latina, girlfriends. I will say this.... a down ass woman regardless of the race is one of the best things a man can ask for. Personally I could never get with another white woman. The disconnect even when you connect is to wide in my experiences.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I agree, the bold's just really fukking surreal to me.

"Hey fons you gonna shoot my club up or what :shaq:"
"Naw girl :scust: you look like you got on victoria's secret and american apparel them stripes and that demonic cheetah print aint the wave what I look like fukkin witchu :what:"

the fukk :mjlol:

DEADASS

And it's funny you mentioned VS because I have actually seen/heard dudes say they don't fukk with bytches that wear VS underwear or perfume either because those girls are 'cheap.' :mindblown:

Like I said, a lot of nikkas out here doing the same exact thing as these bytches. You have to expand your circle before you write off every BM or BW.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
DEADASS

And it's funny you mentioned VS because I have actually seen/heard dudes say they don't fukk with bytches that wear VS underwear or perfume either because those girls are 'cheap.' :mindblown:

Like I said, a lot of nikkas out here doing the same exact thing as these bytches. You have to expand your circle before you write off every BM or BW.

You must live in Manhattan

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
DbeTln3.jpg

This meme is the mindset that a lot of females have.

That meme is about fidelity and you turned it into a statement on making the wrong choices on men? Really?

:laff:

this is one of the main factors of this issue. Flawed expression skills and misinterpretation from both sides...

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
You must live in Manhattan
Either that or it's :duck:...or it was a single isolated incident and/or these women were chasing or trying to attract men "out of their league."

I've seen dudes spit game at women just about anywhere when they are completely dressed down wearing a handkerchief/sweatpants...I've seen dudes go at women at the gas station, the laundromat, grocery stores, or when they're just running errands not trying to impress anybody. ANd I know I'm not the only one.

Men (black men especially) don't care about matching underwear, whether your purse matches your outfit or what color nails you have :mjlol:...dudes see a phatty...they goin in. Even these so-called black female nerds/pointdexters get hit on as long as they fit in those jeans right.

I guess we all forgot about the #youOKsis movement? Or were those women lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.