Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Why u mad tho?:dahell: U the one in here crying like a bytch over a neg

THANK YOU my nikka. This boy getting in his feelings over my negging him.

Awww this nikka @Stacker Pentecost needs a hug
ibsYn4P886gop7.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps
These nikkas lyin their asses off, what type of nikkas is turning down these nerdy black girls (who are rare af btw) when those chicks are like gems in the black community :russ:
nikkas aint turning down p*ssy ever ever ever. Like where the fukk is this happening?

these c*nts just flip flop to shame black men depending on the thread. It's either "nikkas to thirsty" or "nikkas is turning us down":rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Hey I may have said this before, but there certainly are differences in how cultures define masculinity and femininity. A lot of people will throw around words like "swag", "alpha" etc etc...but when you really get into defining those words...there is a major difference in how any of those are defined amongst women of different cultures/races and classes. Simply put, a lot of the black men that aren't considered "catches" amongst black women are considered to be very attractive to women of other races. :manny:

Let's face it, an overwhelming number of black women have a very warped, twisted, non-traditional definition of what defines masculinity--and for that reason (amongst many others), the progression and the future of black families are paying the price IMO.

I think it all kind of crystalized for me years ago...when I myself witnessed it first hand in college. Now I wasn't a "nerd" by any means, I got my fair share of women and had a few pretty good relationships with women in general...but I will NEVER forget how I use to witness the handful of black nerds/preps etc who were the aspiring doctors, engineers, accountants, software engineers etc... sitting in the lunch rooms together by themselves, and sat in their dorm rooms playing Madden and other games all night by themselves....MEANWHILE, the like minded black women of the same caliber would literally leave campus, go out to clubs and bring the lowest, thugged out, crevis crawlin, bottom dwelling black guy they could find back to campus. I kid you not, it was a real mindfuk (this was in NYC, so they didn't have to go far). I guess those guys simply didn't fit the their definition of what it was to be "masculine"...who knows where the trajectory of that phenomenon started... but whenever I see these types of discussions come up, I always think about how their is a large grain of truth to it.

I think you're a liar and you didn't even go to college. :comeon:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
nikkas aint turning down p*ssy ever ever ever. Like where the fukk is this happening?

these c*nts just flip flop to shame black men depending on the thread. It's either "nikkas to thirsty" or "nikkas is turning us down":rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy:

I've heard of nikkas turning down p*ssy cuz a bytch bra and panties don't match but you got it.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Everything is not an answer. I would like for you and all the posters like you to post the pictures of the girls y'all were going after. I am curious to see what they look like.

Light skinned, dime females. @Tommy Knocks posted earlier in the thread about his dark skinned family member and I told him that I bet that dude wouldn't give women his complexion the time of day. Especially if they are in Cali.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
This study relied on men self-reporting. We all know what happens when people self-report , they will say whatever to make themselves look good.

Proof or :duck:.

Both the CDC and Pew Research researched this topic.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Everything is not an answer. I would like for you and all the posters like you to post the pictures of the girls y'all were going after. I am curious to see what they look like.
You gonna have to send me a pic of you so I can post it.:shaq:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Light skinned, dime females. @Tommy Knocks posted earlier in the thread about his dark skinned family member and I told him that I bet that dude wouldn't give women his complexion the time of day. Especially if they are in Cali.

It's not even about the skin colour for me. I just hate this culture of young black men throwing black women under the bus under false pretenses. Dudes don't want the average black girls but want the dime black women to want their average butts. There's a lot of dishonesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.