Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Proof or :duck:.

Both the CDC and Pew Research researched this topic.

I remember when this study came out last year. Were the researchers standing their hovering over their shoulders counting the time the fathers spent with their kids or did the researchers call them and ask them?:stopitslime:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
nikkas aint turning down p*ssy ever ever ever. Like where the fukk is this happening?

these c*nts just flip flop to shame black men depending on the thread. It's either "nikkas to thirsty" or "nikkas is turning us down":rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy:

:russ: Women out here approaching nikkas with the p*ssy and they getting the heisman pose :duck::mjlol::laff:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
nygga, who gives a fukk about the "streets?" :heh:

the average, educated black woman over the age of 21 with something going for herself is looking for a normal, educated black man. as long as you aren't completely socially awkward, you will eat well

if you're encountering grown black women who are infatuated with Chief Keef and Young Thug then you need to change your circle or make some changes to your lifestyyyyyyyyle

I'm really starting to wonder if some of you nyggas really socialize with black women like that

THIS shyt RIGHT HERE nikka

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I remember when this study came out last year. Were the researchers standing their hovering over their shoulders counting the time the fathers spent with their kids or did the researchers call them and ask them?:stopitslime:

The burden is on you to disprove the study. If you can't shut the fukk up. :camby:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

Deadass tho, in NYC. There's a lot of BM more into looks than ANYTHING else but this thread is 56 pages of nikkas whining about how BW have messed up 'priorities.' :comeon:

Edit: It's all about what type of circles you run in. If you're running in circles with dudes that want to date Kardashian bytches, they will cause a SCENE over bra/panties not matching, toenails not being done... These are all TRUE stories. If you're running in circles with bytches that only want to fukk nikkas with money or nikkas that gangbang, get the fukk out of that circle. Writing off all BM or BW is fukking absurd to me.

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Where did I say or even imply that?:what:

Read to comprehend. :camby:

I comprehended you fine. I'm not about to argue with you when your words right there for everybody to see

I don't know any white women who were with black men when they were down and out struggling to make it to the top, they usually slide in when dude is almost to the top.

How many cats on this forum are "on top" or rich or highly paid and successful? A handful. Now how many cats on here have dated or had relationships with non-black women? A lot probably. That kills your stupid comment off rip. I'm dating one right now and I'm not rich or clocking anywhere near six figures. Youre crazy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Lance Gross, Idris Elba.

Anybody that fits one of those archetypes.

Clarence from Accounting gets no love from yall.

None of those guys have "swag" in my opinion. :mjlol: All of them are pretty horrible dressers for being rich guys. Chris Brown is one of the worst dressed celebrities in recent memory. :usure:When I think of swag, I think of Will Smith, until recent years, Nas, Biggie, Kendrick Lamar. Their personalities permeate in everything that they do. Chris Brown is a cornball in my opinion. He can dance, sing, make hits and he is a good looking dude, no homo. But he is also a woman beater and has the mentality of a 16 year old trapped in a 25 year old's body. :russ: Dude is over a quarter century old trying to claim Fruit Town Piru like a twelve year old who just got put on to the set in 1990. :what: Most of those other guys you listed get over on their looks and status mostly, not swag. Swag is a complete package that oozes out of you. It is game without opening your mouth. Kendrick Lamar getting kids in New York to wear Nike Cortez is swag. Will Smith wearing the most over the top shyt in the early 90's and pull it off was swag while seamlessly transitioning to mature red carpet style in the mid to late 90's was swag.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
DUMBASS bytch. Trying to clown me and you played yourself :russ::russ::russ:
And like the butthurt fakkit most cornballs usually are this crybaby resorted to name calling. I never even came disrespectful at this asswipe. But I understand you cant lose on the black chicks that turn your corny ugly ass down in real life so you taking that shyt out on me. Ol nanny nanny booboo ass nikka:lolbron:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The fact that you find that study hard to believe is very telling

Status
Not open for further replies.