Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Get ALL THE WAY THE fukk OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLshyt. :camby:

I love nothing more than black love. But you're an idiot to deny that it's on life support.

And how is telling the reality of women's dating patterns being "negative"? If what I'm saying in my posts is negative, it's because the dating and relationships situation in our community is very negative. Here are some facts: 72% of black children are born out of wedlock; 48% of black women between the ages of 16-45 have some type of herpes; 40% of black women are single mothers (compared to only 20% of black men as single fathers), 50% of black women have STDs, black women abort over 1,876 babies DAILY, black women are the likeliest group of women to have AIDS/HIV. These are facts. If you don't like me posting facts because it reflects poorly on black relationships (and black women in particular), you need to get with reality. Does me stating these FACTS mean that I'm a negative person? All I'm doing is giving the truth straight with no mixer and no chaser.

But keep acting like our women don't have a huge issue as a collective when it comes to choosing men.
See you are very bitter. Of course AA have many issues and yes it's a problem but instead of constantly putting down black women why don't you embrace good ones. And there are tons of negative stats about us as black men as far as being in jail, not being fathers, having multiple baby mommas but that doesn't reflect me as black men and they are plenty of brothers not on that shyt just like all black women aren't ghetto weave wearing herpes infested baby mommas like you like to portray.

Do you have gf breh? Have you ever had a black gf that was worth your time?

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
cosigned

if you a cornball, you gonna struggling pulling an above average black chick. Now when I say that, I'm not talking about anything unrealistic like the girls on Instagram but, just a cute black chick with an okay shape. Even they AIN'T checking for you corny black dudes. Because you corny. And lame. And wack. You got two choices. Well three. Make enough money to be a rich trick (but inside you'll always know they dont love you, so that sucks), marry a chick thats old ran through with kids that willing to settle for you now (you'll always know she settled for you) or settle yourself for an uglier black woman (but.....again why would you do that when you can get a cute non-black woman who could care less about you not having swagger).

every nikka with a white chick at one point in time wanted a black woman.

Cornball nikkas think they deserve ABOVE AVERAGE Black chicks now... Can't get that so they settle for cac bytches :mjlol:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
The chickens are coming home to roost for women of all races. It's already starting with Black women and its going to eventually happen to women of other races

Females are going to be taken down a peg (or 5) whether they like it or not.

People shyt talk 90's babies all day long but thats going to be the first generation of men to truly abandon the typical sell out your soul for a picket fence lifestyle in favor of a MGTOW mentality

This is the FIRST era in human history where women have all the power in the mating world and people are going to find out the hard way that this is not the way things are supposed to be, we're not wired like this.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Brehettes, ask these guys how many of them have turned down nerdy Black chicks to chase the bad bytch. Then call her a bedwench for getting with a white guy.

Every single black guy Ive talked to nexted me for not fukking.

I just kept it moving. :yeshrug:

Yeah women dont get rejected for sex, he'll fukk her but women want more than sex, dikk is something we can get in the next 15 minutes if we just pick up our phones.
But we DO get rejected for long term relationships..by dudes who would rather chase the bad bytch, get played, then bytch about how he cant find a good woman.

Then hes 35 with baby mommas, drowning in child supprt and NOW wants to see the error in his ways.

While brehette been layed up with Tony, Tony Jr. and Amelia for the last 10 years already

:sas1::obama:

I've admitted to doing this :manny:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
You're missing the point.

Those black women PERCEIVE him as weak.

He might just be a nice chill dude, he might have a quirky personality, but TO THOSE BLACK WOMEN, he's seen as weak.

This is why he can't get any play with them.

Keywords: 'THOSE BLACK WOMEN'

Maybe he should have expanded his dating pool to OTHER TYPES OF BLACK WOMEN

nikkas in here stereotyping Black women like 'all BW want this type of nikka' but don't want to own up to the fact that half of them are out here chasing a certain type of bytch themselves. :sas2:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
See you are very bitter. Of course AA have many issues and yes it's a problem but instead of constantly putting down black women why don't you embrace good ones. And there are tons of negative stats about us as black men as far as being in jail, not being fathers, having multiple baby mommas but that doesn't reflect me as black men and they are plenty of brothers not on that shyt just like all black women aren't ghetto weave wearing herpes infested baby mommas like you like to portray.

Do you have gf breh? Have you ever had a black gf that was worth your time?

I'm bitter for stating facts? :mjlol:

It's not my job to be anybody's cheerleader when our community's in the state that it is. And our state is what it is largely because of black women's collective fukkery. Of course not all black women engage in the fukkery but as the statistics demonstrate, far too many of them do.

This thread was made specifically about black women. You mentioning black men's fukkery is irrelevant and deflection. And those black men are largely the products of single mothers. :ohhh:

You asking my about my business is another deflection tactic because my business is irrelevant to the facts I just put up. But I'm doing alright for myself in chocolate city (D.C.). But I'm not going to sit here and act like black women as a collective haven't been fukking up.

You have an underdeveloped mind, word to @mamba .

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why did this thread open with a quote saying 25% and up are marrying white girls? That fool said Black men don't reject any race and that's bullshyt. This thread is full of nikkas stereotyping the fukk out of Black girls.

New marriages breh not overall
Broken down by gender, black men were more than twice as likely as black women to marry someone outside their race - 24 percent to 9 percent.
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...t-all-time-high-4-8-million-article-1.1023643

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Black guys with good jobs and money to blow know that there isn't a reason to marry any women now days. if you got your stuff together and a nice mouth piece you can bag 2-3 women a week out here......now with all that good eating why should a man settle down!?!:stopitslime:

Even broke ass dudes out here are doing well with the ladies :ohhh:

Your man was dealing with the wrong birds......only marry for love/money:yeshrug:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Why did this thread open with a quote saying 25% and up are marrying white girls? That fool said Black men don't reject any race and that's bullshyt. This thread is full of nikkas stereotyping the fukk out of Black girls.

Ask OP.

EDIT: See post #755

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Can people stop citing current marriage statistics already?

1. They are very misleading. People arent getting married like that nowadays so it undermines the larger issue of why less men are being committed to women
2. It doesnt reflect the future. What 36 year old's do is irrelevant. What 18-26 year old's do is very telling

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
I'm bitter for stating facts? :mjlol:

It's not my job to be anybody's cheerleader when our community's in the state that it is. And our state is what it is largely because of black women's collective fukkery. Of course not all black women engage in the fukkery but as the statistics demonstrate, far too many of them do.

This thread was made specifically about black women. You mentioning black men's fukkery is irrelevant and deflection. And those black men are largely the products of single mothers. :ohhh:

You asking my about my business is another deflection tactic because my business is irrelevant to the facts I just put up. But I'm doing alright for myself in chocolate city (D.C.). But I'm not going to sit here and act like black women as a collective haven't been fukking up.

You have an underdeveloped mind, word to @mamba .
Okay do you. You're still a bitter nikka :yeshrug:

Black women and men like you always like to point the blame to one gender when as a whole we need to do better. Can't have a successful black family unit without black men AND women coming together. I'm doing my part and I'll have a black family I'll let you continue to spew your rhetoric. Instead like always I put my energy into uplifting black people :manny:.

Status
Not open for further replies.