Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
What the hell

Are we talking about the same black nerds?

The type that I've been for the most of my life?

Because the ones I know and used to be take what they can get to not suffer from being called a virgin and lame for not having a lady.

First I hear people say men would fukk anything in other threads and now I'm hearing that men and even worse nerds are picky.

You guys need to make up your minds about what you guys are claiming to be true lol.

So you're really claiming that there aren't some Black men (especially nikkas that are nerds/weird/different, etc) who try to date out of their league then get their feelings hurt when they get rejected by BW? And then they date WW purely out of spite? :comeon:

Tyler the Creator made a whole album about the shyt. The movie 'Hitch' was about the shyt.

:camby:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
This thread got so blown out of proportion :snoop:

It would be nice on Coli if we didn't operate in extremes and absolutes. And that we wouldn't discount other people's experiences just because they aren't our realities. :ehh:

It would be nice, but most BW don't care about the experiences of the average bm and the pain we have gone through. We are invisible, irrelevant to them and they discount our experiences as "oh you're just bitter" and "you're entitled". All they care about is the pretty boys, and athletes. fukk THEM!

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
If a black man or woman finds love with another race I don't care. I'm only bothered when they start putting down their own race for justification.

On a side note, we as black people need to stop being so judgemental with eachother. All of the people talking that corny shyt just Means you do not fit in their box. I've met too many people who were considered "corny" or "lame" that are actually good people once you've built with them a bit. Everyone is unique and that should be celebrated. No time for clones out here

Or how about nikkas grow some balls and stop taking shyt so personal. If somebody calls you corny you don't have to go in your room and cry about it, it's not that serious. Be corny while you give her ass the dikk.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If you mean how many white women who were with their white husbands when they were down and out, then you have a point.
I don't know any white women who were with black men when they were down and out struggling to make it to the top, they usually slide in when dude is almost to the top. And that is simple demographics. Blacks and whites typically don't live in the same communities in large numbers, so if a black man is down and out struggling to make it he is more likely to be with a black woman.
You coli brehs love make up facts and then trying to play it off as facts and talking "sorry but the truth hurts." :heh:

This post is :snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Are you freaking kidding me? Are your freaking kidding me? Black Women finance black mens dream EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY!!

ITs white women who only make themselves available when it has been built. You nikka NEVER go to a white woman without having shyt. You make sure you are built then pursue them while black women have to stand around your dusty ass caressing your potential.

This is complete bulllshyt:pachaha:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
What the hell

Are we talking about the same black nerds?

The type that I've been for the most of my life?

Because the ones I know and used to be take what they can get to not suffer from being called a virgin and lame for not having a lady.

First I hear people say men would fukk anything in other threads and now I'm hearing that men and even worse nerds are picky.

You guys need to make up your minds about what you guys are claiming to be true lol.
These nikkas lyin their asses off, what type of nikkas is turning down these nerdy black girls (who are rare af btw) when those chicks are like gems in the black community :russ:

But wait..........:ohhh: Is this is all just a diversion used by these black men in order to shift their attention to the true objects of their desire.........:mjpls:

The White women :ahh::blessed:

:rudy::camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So you're really claiming that there aren't some Black men (especially nikkas that are nerds/weird/different, etc) who try to date out of their league then get their feelings hurt when they get rejected by BW? And then they date WW purely out of spite? :comeon:

Tyler the Creator made a whole album about the shyt. The movie 'Hitch' was about the shyt.

:camby:
Those are a minority

Being single or a virgin while being a nerd is hell

Status
Not open for further replies.