• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
We as a people are marrying out more in general but there are lots of great Black women that are single. You would be surprised how many beautiful Black women (with no kids) say there is no one to choose from.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Okay do you. You're still a bitter nikka :yeshrug:

Black women and men like you always like to point the blame to one gender when as a whole we need to do better. Can't have a successful black family unit without black men AND women coming together. I'm doing my part and I'll have a black family I'll let you continue to spew your rhetoric. Instead like always I put my energy into uplifting black people :manny:.

No, I'm not bitter. I'm just keeping it real. But apparently stating facts that reveal a collective's errors is being bitter. :snoop:

nikka, I've done more for black people in my legal career in the last 2 years than you have in your lifetime. Get over yourself.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We as a people are marrying out more in general but there are lots of great Black women that are single. You would be surprised how many beautiful Black women (with no kids) say there is no one to choose from.

They are not snatching up marriage minded black men. A black man that marries white is more likely to be educated and make more money. Yet he is a geek.
i think we have reached a consensus these dudes aint waiting no more they going to white girls at a rate of 1 out of 4 black men that get married today

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yall are so full of sh*t

Black poindexter type females like poindexter dudes

Problem is dudes don't wanna stay in their lane. Average looking out of shape black dudes with no money think they should have a black dime. When they can't get a black dime they look for a white nickel

@marcuz why do you keep spreading lies?
What the hell

Are we talking about the same black nerds?

The type that I've been for the most of my life?

Because the ones I know and used to be take what they can get to not suffer from being called a virgin and lame for not having a lady.

First I hear people say men would fukk anything in other threads and now I'm hearing that men and even worse nerds are picky.

You guys need to make up your minds about what you guys are claiming to be true lol.

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
If you mean how many white women who were with their white husbands when they were down and out, then you have a point.
I don't know any white women who were with black men when they were down and out struggling to make it to the top, they usually slide in when dude is almost to the top. And that is simple demographics. Blacks and whites typically don't live in the same communities in large numbers, so if a black man is down and out struggling to make it he is more likely to be with a black woman.
You coli brehs love make up facts and then trying to play it off as facts and talking "sorry but the truth hurts." :heh:

You're so full of it......you really think every black man in a relationship with a non-black woman is rich or mega successful. What planet do you live on? How can you possibly think this is true?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You're so full of it......you really think every black man in a relationship with a non-black woman is rich or mega successful. What planet do you live on? How can you possibly think this is true?

Stereotypes makes them value their belief, same stuff the st0rmfr0nt crowd says about fat white women and black men low standards with women to smash anything. Truthfully, it's just separation talk.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
This title is stupid as fukk bruh. I'm from ATL....the capital of the finest black women in America. I'm not a corny ass nikka, but at the same time I wouldn't call myself swagged the fukk out. I don't have the greatest mouthpiece ever but I still pull women of all races, ESPECIALLY fine black women. I've pulled legit dimes that I'm even surprised I managed to get. I've always told myself I'd never have a serious relationship with a woman who wasn't black....but I've dated around, internationally now, and realize there are key personality traits I'm attracted to the most...not whether you have higher levels of melanin or not.

I live in Spain rn...I've dated black American women, white American women, mixed American women, black Portuguese women, white French women, middle eastern British women, white British women, white Russian women, and southern Mediterranean Spanish women, so I have a decent perspective on the general traits (KEYWORD GENERAL - NOT EVERY WOMAN IS THE SAME...BUT USUALLY THE MAJORITY HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON) that different groups have in America and internationally.

Right now I'm dating this Spanish girl....I love her, she's coming to America to study next year so we'll be able to see each other when I come back to the A, and she's the most ride or die chick I've ever been with. She's loyal as fukk to me....I can't even describe it. She just wants a man who makes her laugh, treats her right, shows her affection, and is loyal to her...and in return you get all of that and more from her. You know they be on that :mjpls: shyt in Spain...chick told me her dad will probably be upset when he finds out about me soon...but she said it's worth it because I treat her the way she wants a man to treat her and he has to deal with it. She's willing to ruin her relationship with her father for me.

Loyalty and dedication like that is hard as fukk to find in American women...black or white....but generally speaking, especially black women.The whole era of main pieces and side pieces has got it fukked up. Dudes don't need a relationship in America anymore because these chicks is slanging p*ssy left and right and giving men the benefits of a relationship without having to actually be in a relationship. I know, I've taken advantage of this shyt for years. And for women it's probably even more exciting....you get an unlimited pools of attractive guys (some simps, "thugs", prettyboys, tricks) doing everything they can to get your attention and take you out somewhere. You eat free. Can get dikked down by any dude a chick thinks is attractive...without having to bring anything to the table besides being cute. It's all reward and no effort really...who wouldn't want that?

The problem is that it creates an environment where real relationships are getting killed off, and people who want real relationships gotta either play the game and get burned a few times until they get lucky enough to win, or end up getting no puss if they not trying to play the game. Who needs loyalty when you've got an iPhone full of hoes/nikkas that'll be happy af to replace your main right now?

Now take this new style of dating we got, and throw the "outliers" into the mix (the "corny dudes" "no swag dudes" "awkward weirdo nikkas"). How are they supposed to win? Most of them don't even wanna run through puss like that....they just want a good girl that they think is attractive that'll be with them. Should they limit their dating pool to only black women, play the game (talk to chicks who got iphones fulla nikkas waiting to pound they ass) and hopefully win and find that needle in a haystack? Or should they open their dating pool to ALL women, find someone who's got what they want, and find the needle in a haystack with a better set of odds? Obviously if they know what they want out of a relationship, and have tried and can't find a black woman who can give it to em, why castigate them for trying to find it in different races? That shyt is just ignorant.

Now if you're a c00n ass nikka......getting a white chick simply to spite black women or rub it in their faces....you lost...because at the end of the day your actions come from a place of insecurity and a feeling of inadequacy.....not love.

Y'all are fukking crazy and clearly 9/10 of y'all nikkas never went to college. This entire comment lets me know that most of y'all are talking about straight savage style dating of picking bytches up in the club or some shyt. Go to college brehs, plenty of smart, ambitious Black girls with their head on straight that want a BM to settle down with (also, there's ALL DIFFERENT TYPES of Black girls at school). shyt, just go to the library... Comic book store... Game Stop... Cons... Go to different types of places and you'll meet different types of bytches. Again, y'all are dating certain types of bytches (chicks who got iPhones full of nikkas waiting to pound they ass?? Tf?) then being surprised/upset with the results.

The definition of insanity...

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I can't lie I used to feel this shyt so much back in high schoo.i went to school in the suburbs where majority of the black girls had good grades, two parents with good jobs and they still wanted the hood dude or the dude that appeared to be hood. shyt fukked with me for a while, especially because the other chicks from other races I could just be myself and not worry about not having the flyest shoes, the freshest shirts etc.

Look all throughout this thread, we call eachother lame, cornball, weak all the fukking time. What the fukk does that even mean? Black dudes have to realize we are considered the highest version of "cool". So if you're considered cool in the black community, you're at the top of the mountain.

A dude thats labeled boring by black people/women may be a regular joe or cool dude to everyone else. This is the shyt we gotta stop doing to eachother, because it pushes people who get clowned on to start looking at other races.

It's a lot better now then when I was in high school(04-08), mainly because dudes like Drake and Kanye made it ok to speak properly, be from the burbs but still have that "swag" or whatever the fukk you wanna call it.

This is the shyt that really needs to be addrssed, but for whatever reason we won't talk about it

nikka you have fukking issues

Tae

All Star
Daps

Where did I say or even imply that?:what:

Read to comprehend. :camby:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Some (not all) of these average nikkas dream of these black IG models, video vixens and other top notch dimes with that near perfect body...and feel some type of way when they get the :scust::ufdup::camby: treatment from these girls.

They rationalize their rejection by saying that a lot of black women are thots, they prefer super saiyan swagged ass dudes with perfect mouthpiece and fame + money for days. And they seek other races as alternatives.

Cute/Average black women are easily available brehs. You nikkas need to learn how to date within your level.

If you dont like the females on your level, then upgrade yourself, your paper count, your life, your mentality, like a mothafukka and you will have easier access to hotter females. The more you have your shyt together, the less you have to work on. Nikkas have to throw that validation seeking mentality towards females in the bushes. Work on you and get better females afterwards.

Going foreign is good strategy too. Verify that brehs.

Trying to get at a PRIME young 20s Miracle Watts when you are just a ol regular azz nogga, without much to offer on the table other than your breath and dikk, is pure comedy. :mjlol::laff:

These ig models aint caring about your certs or good credit or your ambition....or

your pro-black ideologies:mjlol: :laff: They also dont care about the state of the black family unit or how white supremacy is so pervasive in every level of society:mjlol::laff:

Its all about how you get your money, your fame and the type of swag you have. They seek entertainers, athletes, big market nikkas. They want to associate with these big market nikkas because they want to stunt and ether other females(their competitors) by making them jealous of her association with these big market type nikkas .Just by leeching off these nikkas high status position/influence/ lifestyle they place themselves very high in the IG THOT MODEL pecking order. Its all about being the top bad bytch in the female world, only thing in the world that matters for them.:francis:

They have no use for old average regular lays ass nikkas. Why she would need you, you cant help her to stunt over these other ig vixen females.:yeshrug:

They don't hear you tho

• Dap
Reactions: Tae

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
It's a numbers game in many areas. Sad to admit it, but the amount of sisters running around with kids out of wedlock leaves white females in the dust. It's praised in this day. And females have somehow been convinced that this doesn't hurt their choices in the dating pool. Tell me, OP. Does this white woman have any children from previous relationships.

Before ya'll go crying, this isn't everywhere. A female with a child OOW, whether they show it or not, is generally pretty bitter and looking for some dude she can mess over ie trick into being in a relationship with her. A looooot of dudes look at them as easy p*ssy and usually for good reason.

I run into more white females that have no children than I run into black females that don't. You can think this has no bearing on the dating world if you want to. Especially related to marriage.

Now watch all the people half read what I posted, get in their feelings and give a bunch of examples to the contrary, even though the post points out that this is what I personally face.

Tell me more about how you're a b*stard child born OOW and you never forgave your Black bytch mother :sas2:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This thread got so blown out of proportion :snoop:

It would be nice on Coli if we didn't operate in extremes and absolutes. And that we wouldn't discount other people's experiences just because they aren't our realities. :ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.