Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my early 20's I got shut down by black women all the time, the attractive ones literally only went for the "ball players, pretty boy, or thug wanna be" anything else really wasn't getting you play from black chicks. While on the flip side white girls, latina girls, and mixed girls loved me.

Now fast forward to current time, on facebook or just randomly out and about I get hit up by some of these same chicks that look worn out and used and aint hitting on nothing. Yeah no, even if I was single.. yeah no. They could only hope to be so lucky. I look pretty much the exact same as I did years ago and now I'm cute, hot or sexy? :francis:

I get hit up by black chicks now tho, I guess that kinda fits into what everyone is saying also:ohhh:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
No one is bashing Black women (at least I'm not) but there is truth to what OP said. It's true on both sides though. As I said previously I threw plenty of regular Black girls to the bushes chasing bad bytches. I coulda got with plenty of wholesome good black women in HS but I wanted thick ass Jasmine instead :manny:

I've now since realized that you have to be a certain type of person if you're going after a certain type of girl/man........just the ways of the world. Can't be regular and expect extraordinary:yeshrug:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
No one is bashing Black women (at least I'm not) but there is truth to what OP said. It's true on both sides though. As I said previously I threw plenty of regular Black girls to the bushes chasing bad bytches. I coulda got with plenty of wholesome good black women in HS but I wanted thick ass Jasmine instead :manny:

I've now since realized that you have to be a certain type of person if you're going after a certain type of girl/man........just the ways of the world. Can't be regular and expect extraordinary:yeshrug:

Exactly.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
So dark skin dudes can't get play??

Cmon breh and then what do you say about dark skin black women compared to light skin women as far who's more preferred in the black community.
I'm not saying we don't get play, but don't sit up here and act like light skinned black men don't have it easier with black women. Black men and women both of darker complexion do have to work harder.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
And stop saying that dumb shyt that black women dont like dudes that come off as "corny" or they're too "nice". Black women arent even monolithic. That shyt is only for AA's/Caribbean women who have that attitude.

African women(especially horners) will date the "corniest" of dudes. They dont care about swag.
@Poitier :mjpls:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hey I may have said this before, but there certainly are differences in how cultures define masculinity and femininity. A lot of people will throw around words like "swag", "alpha" etc etc...but when you really get into defining those words...there is a major difference in how any of those are defined amongst women of different cultures/races and classes. Simply put, a lot of the black men that aren't considered "catches" amongst black women are considered to be very attractive to women of other races. :manny:

Let's face it, an overwhelming number of black women have a very warped, twisted, non-traditional definition of what defines masculinity--and for that reason (amongst many others), the progression and the future of black families are paying the price IMO.

I think it all kind of crystalized for me years ago...when I myself witnessed it first hand in college. Now I wasn't a "nerd" by any means, I got my fair share of women and had a few pretty good relationships with women in general...but I will NEVER forget how I use to witness the handful of black nerds/preps etc who were the aspiring doctors, engineers, accountants, software engineers etc... sitting in the lunch rooms together by themselves, and sat in their dorm rooms playing Madden and other games all night by themselves....MEANWHILE, the like minded black women of the same caliber would literally leave campus, go out to clubs and bring the lowest, thugged out, crevis crawlin, bottom dwelling black guy they could find back to campus. I kid you not, it was a real mindfuk (this was in NYC, so they didn't have to go far). I guess those guys simply didn't fit the their definition of what it was to be "masculine"...who knows where the trajectory of that phenomenon started... but whenever I see these types of discussions come up, I always think about how their is a large grain of truth to it.

I love black women, but :wow: at this.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehettes, ask these guys how many of them have turned down nerdy Black chicks to chase the bad bytch. Then call her a bedwench for getting with a white guy.

Every single black guy Ive talked to nexted me for not fukking.

I just kept it moving. :yeshrug:

Yeah women dont get rejected for sex, he'll fukk her but women want more than sex, dikk is something we can get in the next 15 minutes if we just pick up our phones.
But we DO get rejected for long term relationships..by dudes who would rather chase the bad bytch, get played, then bytch about how he cant find a good woman.

Then hes 35 with baby mommas, drowning in child supprt and NOW wants to see the error in his ways.

While brehette been layed up with Tony, Tony Jr. and Amelia for the last 10 years already

:sas1::obama:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Nice deflection.

:mjlol: Saying black couples meet in grad school is like saying people win the lottery every day. Sure it happens but it's unlikely. Which is sad, given that you would think a black man would be able to find a suitable girlfriend/wife in grad school.
One because the number of blacks especially AA in grad school is less.

But you seem to have very negative views on black relationships and black women based on your posts.

Maybe in your world healthy black relationships is an unheard off but not all of us live the same life.

My brother met his wife in grad school. And I also had plenty of black gfs in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.