Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey I may have said this before, but there certainly are differences in how cultures define masculinity and femininity. A lot of people will throw around words like "swag", "alpha" etc etc...but when you really get into defining those words...there is a major difference in how any of those are defined amongst women of different cultures/races and classes. Simply put, a lot of the black men that aren't considered "catches" amongst black women are considered to be very attractive to women of other races. :manny:

Let's face it, an overwhelming number of black women have a very warped, twisted, non-traditional definition of what defines masculinity--and for that reason (amongst many others), the progression and the future of black families are paying the price IMO.

I think it all kind of crystalized for me years ago...when I myself witnessed it first hand in college. Now I wasn't a "nerd" by any means, I got my fair share of women and had a few pretty good relationships with women in general...but I will NEVER forget how I use to witness the handful of black nerds/preps etc who were the aspiring doctors, engineers, accountants, software engineers etc... sitting in the lunch rooms together by themselves, and sat in their dorm rooms playing Madden and other games all night by themselves....MEANWHILE, the like minded black women of the same caliber would literally leave campus, go out to clubs and bring the lowest, thugged out, crevis crawlin, bottom dwelling black guy they could find back to campus. I kid you not, it was a real mindfuk (this was in NYC, so they didn't have to go far). I guess those guys simply didn't fit the their definition of what it was to be "masculine"...who knows where the trajectory of that phenomenon started... but whenever I see these types of discussions come up, I always think about how their is a large grain of truth to it.
our male providers are leaving and breeding out

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
No one is bashing Black women (at least I'm not) but there is truth to what OP said. It's true on both sides though. As I said previously I threw plenty of regular Black girls to the bushes chasing bad bytches. I coulda got with plenty of wholesome good black women in HS but I wanted thick ass Jasmine instead :manny:

I've now since realized that you have to be a certain type of person if you're going after a certain type of girl/man........just the ways of the world. Can't be regular and expect extraordinary:yeshrug:
One of the most realist and honest post in this thread.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol....nikkas gonna really act like black women out here choose Poindexters in large

let's be real here. all the way real please.

Yall are so full of sh*t

Black poindexter type females like poindexter dudes

Problem is dudes don't wanna stay in their lane. Average looking out of shape black dudes with no money think they should have a black dime. When they can't get a black dime they look for a white nickel

@marcuz why do you keep spreading lies?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
One because the number of blacks especially AA in grad school is less.

But you seem to have very negative views on black relationships and black women based on your posts.

Maybe in your world healthy black relationships is an unheard off but not all of us live the same life.

My brother met his wife in grad school. And I also had plenty of black gfs in college.

Get ALL THE WAY THE fukk OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLshyt. :camby:

I love nothing more than black love. But you're an idiot to deny that it's on life support.

And how is telling the reality of women's dating patterns being "negative"? If what I'm saying in my posts is negative, it's because the dating and relationships situation in our community is very negative. Here are some facts: 72% of black children are born out of wedlock; 48% of black women between the ages of 16-45 have some type of herpes; 40% of black women are single mothers (compared to only 20% of black men as single fathers), 50% of black women have STDs, black women abort over 1,876 babies DAILY, black women are the likeliest group of women to have AIDS/HIV. These are facts. If you don't like me posting facts because it reflects poorly on black relationships (and black women in particular), you need to get with reality. Does me stating these FACTS mean that I'm a negative person? All I'm doing is giving the truth straight with no mixer and no chaser.

But keep acting like our women don't have a huge issue as a collective when it comes to choosing men.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I'm mad y'all think dudes only fukk with white women because black women don't want them...
Or nikkas only hustle to get black chicks.
Or black women only fukk with nikkas that hustle...

Everything is wrong and right at the same time. Let them live. fukk it. There is no "only" in life.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Yall are so full of sh*t

Black poindexter type females like poindexter dudes

Problem is dudes don't wanna stay in their lane. Average looking out of shape black dudes with no money think they should have a black dime. When they can't get a black dime they look for a white nickel

@marcuz why do you keep spreading lies?
Exactly, how many of them are hitting up girls that look like the ones in @Michael9100 thread?

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, black girls don't like black men who are too nice. They also don't like corny nikkas.

If they get a whiff of either of those two things, they'll think you're weak and it's a wrap for you.

This sounds like your cousin doesn't it?

Also, this doesn't apply to ugly girls, they'll just be happy to have any kind of dude.

I love how y'all stereotype all Black women as being exactly the same.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@Always-Right Liggins Why hasn't his thread been thrown in the bushes, it is another anti-black women thread?
A thread talking about: Why Black Women Have to Swirl would've been thrown in the bushes 2 pages in :stopitslime:
All of these threads need to die an early death it is always the same people arguing about the same stuff :mindblown:, lame brehs talking shyt about black women and brehettes getting offended and trying to defend black women, going back and forth.
Ladies please leave this thread it is another bait/troll thread meant to lure you in here so these brehs could argue with you. Let them argue amongst themselves.

I'm on vacation leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.