Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
The "they get rejected by black women so they go to white women part," is believable.

I can not recall a time I've been attracted to a black guy who was with a white woman.What is the problem though?I don't see an issue with this union.I can picture this one guy who was trying to talk to me with a white girl. :ehh: That's where he needs to go.

Only about a lot females, every thing is either or. Overall I'd say women are slightly more racist than men?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Dont be silly breh. Some black Americans can be very disrespectful when i tell them im haitian still. I dont have a problem with open minded people, just the crabs. Besides ive been in America for a long while and my creole isnt so great that id chance joining a haitian forum for anything other than reading news and finding new haitian music to listen too. Is this site only for Americans then?
ki jan oue ye? you got a phatty?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Dont be silly breh. Some black Americans can be very disrespectful when i tell them im haitian still. I dont have a problem with open minded people, just the crabs. Besides ive been in America for a long while and my creole isnt so great that id chance joining a haitian forum for anything other than reading news and finding new haitian music to listen too. Is this site only for Americans then?

Hello fellow haitian.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Lol, black men have never willing gone into the massa house. Only black women have done this (i.e. placage). This is why women are never given much power in societies. Men all over the world fear women are meek and manipulable. They think that when women are given power, it's like opening the gates to your enemies. Women have not proven otherwise. When the Native American men were defeated, their people were doomed. Their women were all but useless. Women cannot fight war, so how can they steward it?

Massa house is a euphemism for integration.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When you as a woman pick someone based on looks,money, and other physical characteristics, and make that soley your measuring stick, you've basically assured yourself of a higher % of being alone later in life and/or a booty call for life, with no stability whatsoever........

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Hey I may have said this before, but there certainly are differences in how cultures define masculinity and femininity. A lot of people will throw around words like "swag", "alpha" etc etc...but when you really get into defining those words...there is a major difference in how any of those are defined amongst women of different cultures/races and classes. Simply put, a lot of the black men that aren't considered "catches" amongst black women are considered to be very attractive to women of other races. :manny:

Let's face it, an overwhelming number of black women have a very warped, twisted, non-traditional definition of what defines masculinity--and for that reason (amongst many others), the progression and the future of black families are paying the price IMO.

I think it all kind of crystalized for me years ago...when I myself witnessed it first hand in college. Now I wasn't a "nerd" by any means, I got my fair share of women and had a few pretty good relationships with women in general...but I will NEVER forget how I use to witness the handful of black nerds/preps etc who were the aspiring doctors, engineers, accountants, software engineers etc... sitting in the lunch rooms together by themselves, and sat in their dorm rooms playing Madden and other games all night by themselves....MEANWHILE, the like minded black women of the same caliber would literally leave campus, go out to clubs and bring the lowest, thugged out, crevis crawlin, bottom dwelling black guy they could find back to campus. I kid you not, it was a real mindfuk (this was in NYC, so they didn't have to go far). I guess those guys simply didn't fit the their definition of what it was to be "masculine"...who knows where the trajectory of that phenomenon started... but whenever I see these types of discussions come up, I always think about how their is a large grain of truth to it.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Let's be honest... the reason both black men and black women are not getting together is because both parties are searching for fantasy mates in large numbers..brothers are looking for Meghan good or a big butt, huge tit instagram hoe with a brain and sisters are looking for tupac in a business suit.....date whoever you want, but stopped with the fantasy chick or man cause majority of the time they don't exist..

I have notice the sisters AROUND MY WAY tend to settle after 5 and 10 years and they reach 35 and they finally wake up that tupac in a suit doesn't exist and the dating pool out here is getting less for them they go back after the dude they passed over 10 years ago, but a lot of them dudes already moved on to something new...

A lot of sisters don't realize that the numbers are stacked against them because there are more sisters than brothers, especially if u had the fact brothers are in prison

This. Dapped.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Yet black men have the most instability in relationships. Black men are quiet about the poor relationships they have with non black women until they in the media crying about being called a nikka.

Which black male celebrity you heard crying in the media about his white girl calling him a "******"? I haven't heard of one.

I've heard about Halle Berry though...:sas2:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a Madden dorm room-playing, college-going, engineer-type black man. The funniest thing is some of these black women will choose :mjpls: who do the same things we do over us. And I'm left here like :mjcry: and :patrice: and :francis: and then :mjpls: and finally :sitdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.