Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Many black women can smell weakness and defect in dudes too. All females can, but black women especially so in nikkas (maybe b/c black women are attuned to black male behavior, so they can better discern what is a positive versus a negative trait). A lot of dudes that can't get black women are like outcasts among regular black ppl too so black women are not alone in ostracising them.

Meekness, unattractiveness, obesity, feebleness, depression, short stature etc are all physical or mental defects to one extremity or another in men. Many black men who can't get black women have some combination of these traits. Coincidentally the same are all associated with negative outcomes in most soceities. So maybe black women are just sensing true evolutionary fukkboyness in black lames when they decide not to fukk with them :dead:

So, like a certain black women comes up to you and smells your pheromones. If she decides to walk away you know you are lacking
:laff:.

In hunter gatherer terms, a dude festooned with meekness, obesity, depression, short stature will die sooner than a dude with the opposite traits: optimism, fit, mentally strong, etc. So again, maybe black women are driven by their genes not to choose nikkas with characteristics not befitting "masters of their domain" negro types :dead:

Now if you are SMART + optimistic + fit + mentally strong, black women swoon. Like, rich CEO and lawyer and other types of black male lames are generally fit the smart-but-good-positive-trait mould and can get beautiful black women, but only after they've proven themselves. Just being smart with all negative traits isn't often enough to sway black woman, because black women like dudes with strong evolutionary characteristics. Only a black man who is ephemerally smart (like a genius, which very few black men are), can use his intellect to supersede negative personality traits. These black men are like astronaut nerd types with a nice black wife a la Mae Jamieson.

Yall remember that dude with 25 kids? Despite the fact he had all those baby mothers and children, he was confident, wealthy, optimistic, fit, etc. His life wasn't in shambles. And despite the fact all his baby mothers are all single, his kids didn't look poor or stupid. The girls were wearing flowing skirts. That dude is a CEO type black man, whom can get any black woman he wants on command because he has positive personality traits + high intellect+tall, etc.

This is called foolishness all in all breh......This is why the cycle we see will continue. Black women and men have to stop thinking like this......

You can't predict what a REAL MAN or WOMAN is....this is basically people using stereotypes and pre conditioned imagery and teaching to help them in their choices of mates and in our community, this has become a disaster.....

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
The delusion in this thread is unreal! Yet when these same bustas get caught up with cac racism they come running back to the black community begging for support.

Told ya'll the best thing cacs can do is to put BM back into segregation. They saying the dumbest shyt these days.

They'll convince black women to help them get back into massa house like they did last time.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Men are more open to pursuing different types of women than women are to choosing different types of men.
Yeah for sex. When its time to settle down these dudes know what kind of girl they tryna wife up. I would never presume to assume that a guy approached me with any other thought then to try to have sex with me. Its not that i dont value myself its because thats usually the case. I dont dress or comport myself like a whore but i still get approached by dudes that want nothing more than to stick they penis in my vagina. But i still make myself approachable and still give some of these dudes the benefit of the doubt because i dont want anyone thinking that im a certain way when im not. Anyways its neither here nor there despite the fact that im in this thread arguing and trolling im going on year two of my relationship. Im straight.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
If BW and BM are raised in the same households, how is it that only one gender knows how to pick a mate, according to thecoli, and the other can't? Or, how is it that BM lag behind other groups in just about every area, but are geniuses when it comes to knowing how to pick good women? :troll:

Yet black men have the most instability in relationships. Black men are quiet about the poor relationships they have with non black women until they in the media crying about being called a nikka.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is called foolishness all in all breh......This is why the cycle we see will continue. Black women and men have to stop thinking like this......

You can't predict what a REAL MAN or WOMAN is....this is basically people using stereotypes and pre conditioned imagery and teaching to help them in their choices of mates and in our community, this has become a disaster.....

All peoples do this though. Given a choice, white women will not choose a beta whom is meek, short stature, fat, depressed, etc over an alpha who is confident, tall, optimistic, etc. The downfall of the black American community is more to do with a lack of focus on education when it comes to alphas than anything else. The alphas just don't focus on what they should, maybe because there are no good examples and no 'rich alpha" community that can be emulated or can represent (except in places like Atlanta, maybe?). But should that mean black women should have to resort to betas, whom are evolutionary lames, over alphas? I think the betas who prove themselves can become proto alphas, and rise above even TRUE alphas, but those guys are few and far between, and in a white majority society, they are likely to fall into liking non-black females if left alone long enough by black females.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet black men have the most instability in relationships. Black men are quiet about the poor relationships they have with non black women until they in the media crying about being called a nikka.

Black men have fine relationships with non-black women. It is non-black women who probably choose to end relationships with black men, probably due to money issues or because black men are not that desired in the first place (white supremacist society).

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:what:

But yet you come to spend time online on a sight FILLED with Black American men?:camby:
Dont be silly breh. Some black Americans can be very disrespectful when i tell them im haitian still. I dont have a problem with open minded people, just the crabs. Besides ive been in America for a long while and my creole isnt so great that id chance joining a haitian forum for anything other than reading news and finding new haitian music to listen too. Is this site only for Americans then?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Black men have fine relationships with non-black women. It is non-black women who probably choose to end relationships with black men, probably due to money issues or because black men are not that desired in the first place (white supremacist society).

Sure buddy.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All peoples do this though. Given a choice, white women will not choose a beta whom is meek, short stature, fat, depressed, etc over an alpha who is confident, tall, optimistic, etc. The downfall of the black community is more to do with a lack of focus on education when it comes to alphas than anything else. The alphas just don't focus on what they should. But should that mean black women should have to resort to betas, whom are evolutionary lames?

Breh, what do you mean by "Evolutionary Lames"....That has shyt to do with that brother being the one that won't bash her head in, won't leave her stuck with babies, will work, will respect her and treat her as a woman should be treated. Obviously the so called "alphas" yall keep stressing about ain't doing to much for the advancement and production of the Black family unit and race, so i'm curious as to if that would qualify them as the evolutionary lames, even though they weren't "fat","depressed", "short", "meek", and wasn't a "beta" so to say in your words....:mjpls:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
most men run to white women for many reasons. if could be they are more comfortable around whites- they grew up in the suburbs. went to a mostly white school. dont know how to act in an african american setting. cant dance, cant talk around females. thats why i will tell anyone if you grew up in a white neighborhood and school. GO TO AN HBCU. you need to be around blacks 24-7. its sad, but we have black people who dont know how to act AROUND BLACK PEOPLE.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'll convince black women to help them get back into massa house like they did last time.

Lol, black men have never willing gone into the massa house. Only black women have done this (i.e. placage). This is why women are never given much power in societies. Men all over the world fear women are meek and manipulable. They think that when women are given power, it's like opening the gates to your enemies. Only when men have all but won the war and gone lax are women given the power to make their own decisions. And by then everything is already shored up, and all the warmongers are dead. Women have not proven otherwise in terms of men's initial predilections vis-a-vis women's weak, craven and easily controlled nature. When the Native American men were defeated, their people were doomed. Their women were all but sheep to be devoured. But when the men survive, there is always hope. Always resistance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.