Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seto

Pro
Daps
Yeah i judt feel for him, hes always been dropping black knowledge shyt into my life yet black women think hes puny and dont want him. Its sad

He gotta move on and enjoy the woman who showing him love and holding it down.:manny:aint shyt sad about finding someone who genuinely loves you in the 2000s

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@jjj123
I think you have a point.

Many black women can smell weakness and defect in dudes too. All females can, but black women especially so in nikkas. A lot of dudes that can't get black women are like outcasts among regular black ppl too so maybe there's something to it.

Meekness, unattractiveness, obesity, feebleness, depression, short stature etc are all physical or mental defects to one extremity or another. Many black men who can't get black women have soem combination of these traits. Coincidentally the same are all c associated with negative outcomes in most socities. So maybe black women are just sensing true evolutionary fukkboyness in black lames when they decide not to fukk with them :dead:

So, like a certain black women comes up to you and smells your pheromones. If she decides to walk away you know you are lacking :laff:.

In hunter gatherer terms, a dude festooned with meekness, obesity, depression, short stature will die sooner than a dude with the opposite traits: optimism, fit, mentally strong, etc. So again, maybe black women are driven by their genes not to choose nikkas with characteristics not befitting "masters of their domain" negro types :dead:

Now if you are SMART + optimistic + fit + mentally strong, black women swoon. Like, rich CEO and lawyer and other types of black male lames are generally fit the smart-but-good-positive-trait mould and can get beautiful black women, but only after they've proven themselves. Just being smart with all negative traits isn't often enough to sway black woman, because black women like dudes with strong evolutionary characteristics. Only a black man who is ephemerally smart (like a genius, which very few black men are), can use his intellect to supersede negative personality traits. These black men are like astronaut nerd types with a nice black wife a la Mae Jamieson.

Yall remember that dude with 25 kids? Despite the fact he had all those baby mothers and children, he was confident, wealthy, optimistic, fit, etc. And despite the fact all his baby mothers are all single, his kids didn't look poor or stupid. That dude is a CEO type black man, whom can get any black woman he wants on command because he has positive personality traits + high intellect+swag.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
DbeTln3.jpg

This meme is the mindset that a lot of females have.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"Going after White Women" is a fail safe.....you brehs need not fall for that trick.........To anyone from the outside looking in, that smells like weakness and also an easy target. So called "nerds" or whatever the hell I keep seeing in this thread about so called "weak" or "corny" brehs is a misnomer......

These brothers who fall into these "categories" are brothers that are not groomed in the streets or may not follow the stereotypical hip hop image that our community takes on, so therefore, these brothers are looked at as "alien" when they should not be and the same goes for sisters, who don't fall into the usual "thot" category......

We need to stop following "categories" and stereotypes. I sincerely feel that Black women have lost their natural instinct to choose the right capable type of man, henceforth, why this cycle continues you see in the community, and vice versa, we as brothers seem to continue to want the "easy" woman, when we should be looking for that woman that is motherly,nurturing and will not put up with being disrespected or looked at in a misogynist view, thats a real "STRONG" woman that is not the face of our community, it is the easy disrespected black woman who is now considered "angry" because she has had to deal with a lifetime of burden from choosing these same exact type of brothers......see how the shyt boomerangs and recycles back......karma is taking place, but people don't want to admit it, men or women.....running to the enemy race is basically saying you re defeated, and in reality YOU ARE.......

Last edited:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I didn't make that point. I said change your settings, black couples meet in grad school.

Who's yall? I chose great. :leon:

Nice deflection.

:mjlol: Saying black couples meet in grad school is like saying people win the lottery every day. Sure it happens but it's unlikely. Which is sad, given that you would think a black man would be able to find a suitable girlfriend/wife in grad school.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I see happily married young black couples all around me. I am 30. I have been married for 8 years, the longest in our circle, but our friends seemed to have started getting married 2 years after us. Everyone met their spouse in college. I don't know any thugs or athletes.

I don't doubt that there are issues, but it seems that the Internet magnifies them. Black men and black women are not each others enemies. No matter how much the Internet or other forms of media wants to push it, it is simply not true.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Based on this thread i think that comment can go both ways.

Men have to pursue women. I guy can't tell a woman he likes, "I want to date/fukk you" and that's it.

Women, on the other hand, choose from among those who pursue them.

This is basic knowledge.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its funny how white dudes who don't have the white version of swag and go off with Asian dudes are seen as weirdo social pariahs meanwhile black men who go off to white women are seen as social revolutionaries. See they demonize their losers but we shame black women for not liking ours.
So who's right? The white man or us?

Them asians don't seem to demonize themselves when they come up on a cac though....:sas1: which way do you want it?

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Why wouldn't he be able to?

As I've said ad nauseum, the majority of women pursue the same type of guy (whether he's the best looking or the "most likely to succeed" type of guy). Even with the shortage of black men in grad programs, black women in those same programs will generally compete with each other for that alpha dude. This behavior doesn't cease just because its a grad school environment.

Tae

All Star
Daps
@Always-Right Liggins Why hasn't his thread been thrown in the bushes, it is another anti-black women thread?
A thread talking about: Why Black Women Have to Swirl would've been thrown in the bushes 2 pages in :stopitslime:
All of these threads need to die an early death it is always the same people arguing about the same stuff :mindblown:, lame brehs talking shyt about black women and brehettes getting offended and trying to defend black women, going back and forth.
Ladies please leave this thread it is another bait/troll thread meant to lure you in here so these brehs could argue with you. Let them argue amongst themselves.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many black women can smell weakness and defect in dudes too. All females can, but black women especially so in nikkas. Maybe b/c black women are attuned to black male behavior and characteristics, so they can better discern between black men. PUA, for example, teaches men how to HIDE, MITIGATE or DISTRACT unattractive characteristics about a man, like meekness, feebleness, etc. PUA is about essentially TRICKING women into believing you are an ALPHA. Most black men don't use PUA so that leaves all the black lames without any ability to TRICK BLACK WOMEN into thinking those black men have alpha characteristics. A lot of dudes that can't get black women are like outcasts among regular black ppl too so black women are not alone in ostracising them.

Meekness, unattractiveness, obesity, feebleness, depression, short stature etc are all physical or mental defects to one extremity or another in men. Many black men who can't get black women have some combination of these traits. Coincidentally the same are all associated with negative outcomes in most soceities. So maybe black women are just sensing true evolutionary fukkboyness in black lames when they decide not to fukk with them :dead:

So, like a certain black women comes up to you and smells your pheromones. If she decides to walk away you know you are lacking :laff:.

In hunter gatherer terms, a dude festooned with meekness, obesity, depression, short stature will die sooner than a dude with the opposite traits: optimism, fit, mentally strong, etc. So again, maybe black women are driven by their genes not to choose nikkas with characteristics not befitting "masters of their domain" negro types :dead:

Now if you are SMART + optimistic + fit + mentally strong, black women swoon. Like, rich CEO and lawyer and other types of black male lames are generally fit the smart-but-good-positive-trait mould and can get beautiful black women, but only after they've proven themselves. Just being smart with all negative traits isn't often enough to sway black woman, because black women like dudes with strong evolutionary characteristics. Only a black man who is ephemerally smart (like a genius, which very few black men are), can use his intellect to supersede negative personality traits. These black men are like astronaut nerd types with a nice black wife a la Mae Jamieson.

Yall remember that dude with 25 kids? Despite the fact he had all those baby mothers and children, he was confident, wealthy, optimistic, fit, etc. His life wasn't in shambles. And despite the fact all his baby mothers are all single, his kids didn't look poor or stupid. The girls were wearing flowing skirts. That dude is a CEO type black man, whom can get any black woman he wants on command because he has positive personality traits + high intellect+tall, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.