Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
I know nikkas that

White dating patterns are skewed because many whites do not live in places where they are likely to date out, since almost all of the people in said places are white. I'd like to see the interracial preference for whites in places where they are not strictly the majority. I know white men like to date Asians, latinas, etc in places where they can. but white men don't date out in places where there are no other options but white females

Based on the data used (online dating), its safe to assume urban and diverse areas are well represented.

Look at the women's exclusion data on own race exclusion and that will show and that will show you women prefer white men in the following order... Asian>Latinas>blacks.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If BW and BM are raised in the same households, how is it that only one gender knows how to pick a mate, according to thecoli, and the other can't? Or, how is it that BM lag behind other groups in just about every area, but are geniuses when it comes to knowing how to pick good women? :troll:

BM don't lag groups in "every area". That's nonsense. We lead in notable areas, including athletics, musical arts, etc, which are related to masculinity and picking up women (i.e. women like athletes AND creatives). In some countries we are on par with cacs in terms of wealth and in scant others we are above them. So it is indeed possible that BM are good at picking up women, just like it is indeed possible black men lead in other avenues.

Black American men also have more sex than other groups on average, which presupposes that the AVERAGE black man does better in that regard than other groups. We're not talking about "average" black men here as the average black man is with a black women and otherwise have no problem getting black or whatever woman. We are talking about a minority.

Shut up, black man hater.

Last edited:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Then date white women or men and leave black people out of it.

You rarely see white men or women tearing each other down when they date out yet black men and women love to fukking talk shyt on each other when they date out.

The dynamics in black american dating and relationships is different as well. Not only do we have to deal with attractiveness or lack thereof, personality, compatibility, upbringing(hood vs burbs), hip hop influence, we also have to deal with skin issues. The majority of the black men deemed "pretty boys", "goodbars" or whatever are light skinned or of mixed background. So what's a dark skin brother to do, if he not the exception(Tyrese, Lance Gross, Idris Elbra). My point is we have so many issues in our community UNIQUE to just our community.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Black women gold digging mindset is what fukks them over the most.
Dude pretend to have Moeny just to get in the door.

????:what:

Cacs are the biggest golddiggers on the planet, they golddig so much they golddigged the Black man right off the continent from which he came from and got Blacks relegated to second class citizen status. Asians and Arabs right behind him.:snoop:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If you mean how many white women who were with their white husbands when they were down and out, then you have a point.
I don't know any white women who were with black men when they were down and out struggling to make it to the top, they usually slide in when dude is almost to the top. And that is simple demographics. Blacks and whites typically don't live in the same communities in large numbers, so if a black man is down and out struggling to make it he is more likely to be with a black woman.
You coli brehs love make up facts and then trying to play it off as facts and talking "sorry but the truth hurts." :heh:

No one really sticks with a black man when the chips are down period, when did I say I otherwise? White women when dealing with their men tend to have a bigger leash than bw dealing with bm.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
If you don't know how to talk to women, it has nothing to do with being "nerdy". That's a cop out. It's a lot of nerdy black men with impeccable social skills, and "swag". And then there's hood ass dudes who just try too hard and it comes off forced and corny and they don't know how to talk to women so it fosters this hatred for women because they have no luck with women.

I don't think a successful educated black women would turn down a "nerd". Get it how you fit in. @SouthernBelle even made a very interesting point in that in grad school a lot of couples end up meeting each other.

That's a lie. Period. And I schooled her about it in that thread.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If BW and BM are raised in the same households, how is it that only one gender knows how to pick a mate, according to thecoli, and the other can't? Or, how is it that BM lag behind other groups in just about every area, but are geniuses when it comes to knowing how to pick good women? :troll:
What if I told you that there are many black men with bad choices in women.:dwillhuh:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
lol...you can always tell the wack bitter nikkas here from posts like this. You sound like you're coming from a place of personal anger.

I wouldn't consider getting seriously involved with a dumb bird with 2 kids by a bum nikka(s), so that doesn't concern me, as far my personal dating life goes.

If someone isn't attracting quality women, that's an indictment on them.
A lot of these dudes have preconceived notions already that a black women doesn't want them so they completely over look the black chicks that will give them play.

Also environment if you only seeking out black chicks in the hood then complain about the quality then change up your environment. This goes for black women as well. I've seen ugly or average black chicks with white dudes who if I posted their picture most of the posters would say they would not pursue because the chick isn't cute enough so are these black women supposed to be alone or get in where they fit in?

To be honest the problem is a lot of black men and women when looking to date other blacks look for them based on looks only and then get mad when they have nothing in common with them. So they run to whites as their saviour. Not saying all people in IR relationships are on BS but a lot are and have preconceived negative views on their own race and look at getting with a white person as their upgrade to an easy life.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on the data used (online dating), its safe to assume urban and diverse areas are well represented.

Nope. White dudes like Asian women in online studies at similar rates to white women. In the paper study you posted, white dudes only like white women.

Look at the women's exclusion data on own race exclusion and that will show and that will show you women prefer white men in the following order... Asian>Latinas>blacks.

I already said that white women prefer white men. Thanks for repeating what I said. I'm also not sure your ranking is correct.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
The dynamics in black american dating and relationships is different as well. Not only do we have to deal with attractiveness or lack thereof, personality, compatibility, upbringing(hood vs burbs), hip hop influence, we also have to deal with skin issues. The majority of the black men deemed "pretty boys", "goodbars" or whatever are light skinned or of mixed background. So what's a dark skin brother to do, if he not the exception(Tyrese, Lance Gross, Idris Elbra). My point is we have so many issues in our community UNIQUE to just our community.
So dark skin dudes can't get play??

Cmon breh and then what do you say about dark skin black women compared to light skin women as far who's more preferred in the black community.

Last edited:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
BM don't lag groups in "every area". That's nonsense. We lead in notable areas, including athletics, musical arts, etc, which are related to masculinity and picking up women. In some countries we are on par with cacs in terms of wealth and in scant others we are above them.

Black American men also have more sexual partners than other groups on average, which presupposes that the AVERAGE black man does better in that regard than other groups. We're not talking about "average" black men here as the average black man is with a black women and otherwise have no problem getting black or whatever woman. We are talking about a minority. Shut up, black man hater.

So in entertainment and sports? yeah, just what we need more of. It's not like the majority of people who try out for these art forms ever make it. Masculinity means building up nations for your people to thrive, not dribbling basketball and being able to "sang".

Black men need LESS sexual partners, that seems to be your only claim to fame and the root of many of your problems. Many sexual partners lead to overpopulation that then leads to food shortages and conflict and not being able to take care of your people. Why do you think countries with the highest birth rates tend to be the poorest? Then you flee to the white man's countries to take you in because you made conditions back home unbearable because of all the fvkking.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one really sticks with a black man when the chips are down period, when did I say I otherwise? White women when dealing with their men tend to have a bigger leash than bw dealing with bm.

Black women do stick with black men, but only black men with attractive characteristics.

Status
Not open for further replies.