Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
My boy is like this. He saying black girls don't like nice guys. So he always go after this white girls. These white girls be slaying him far worse than black girls, I've seen it with my own two eyes :pachaha:

The only difference I see is that white girls string him along and are more passive with it (leading him to believe there's a chance:pachaha:), while black girls shyt on him on sight. He is a funny dude, so girls are in his presence,I just think he has to be more assertive and stop PUTTING HIMSELF in the friend zone. And also cut out that nice guy shyt, nikka wanna fukk just like we all do.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
you know...:lupe:
this thread is just, like
people arguing about their perceptions of "why" regular guys get rejected like there is an underlying reason, when there is none
black guys seeing their rejection from their female peers as a racial thing when it's just how relationships and sexual networking goes
excluding a group of women who fetishize black men, there aren't any women who make special exceptions for black men
it's not like women are rejecting dudes because they are not black enough
the dudes just aren't attractive enough for them
if it's not good to look at appearance or personality or style or money or height, so what should women want? should they accept every single man that expresses interest?
threads like this leave me stumped because I never find out what criteria men want women to judge them on

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in entertainment and sports? yeah, just what we need more of. It's not like the majority of people who try out for these art forms ever make it. Masculinity means building up nations for your people to thrive, not dribbling basketball and being able to "sang".

Being good at athletics, having musical ability and nation-building are not mutually exclusive. In comparison, cacs are better than Asians at athletics and music (as well as spend more time on both, historically and now), yet cacs have richer nations. This proves that blacks can have it all, musical arts and sports, and still build nations. Music and sports in America, for instance, generate more economic activity than many small countries in the world :dead: As we speak black men have good developing countries. Some Carribean countries have more in terms of GDP than some cac Eastern European countries. If Nigeria reaches its potential, it can eclipse parts of Europe.

But to go back to your argument, you implied that blacks can't lead in getting women because we don't need in "anything else". You are wrong, Ethiopian. Maybe the East Africans lead in nothing, but black men in the Americas do in fact lead in many things, which may or may not include getting women. Sad for you, I guess.

Black men need LESS sexual partners, that seems to be your only claim to fame and the root of many of your problems. Many sexual partners lead to overpopulation that then leads to food shortages and conflict and not being able to take care of your people. Why do you think countries with the highest birth rates tend to be the poorest? Then you flee to the white man's countries to take you in because you made conditions back home unbearable because of all the fvkking.

No, Ethiopian, black men don't need fewer sexual partners OR sex (I don't remember if black men reported more sexual partners OR more sex, but whatever). It's possible and preferable to have sex or partners and be successful. Cacs generally have more sex/sexual partners than Asians, and have historically done more than Asians. As such there's no logical line or thinking which says blacks need to have fewer sex or partners to succeed--except in your own dumb mind.

In fact, overpopulation is part of why why cacs rule America and underpopulation is why Native Americans don't exist, as well as why blacks have no influence. The last time I checked, China has the largest population in the world and is one of the strongest developing countries on Earth. A slow march to having fewer children is what happens after population booms and the large population begins to advance. This comes AFTER the population grows and advancement progresses, not before. If overpopulation is so bad, why do all the strongest and most developed nations on Earth have the highest populations? Who rules Asia? India and China, WHOM HAVE THE LARGEST POPULATIONS. Who rules Europe? Germany, Russia and the UK, whom have the LARGEST POPULATIONS. Coincidence? no.

Last edited:

Seto

Pro
Daps
I mean shyt hurt his soul though, idk u had to see his eyes its like all his dreams and what our fam been saying to us will never happen just because he was raised differently.

Tons of black chicks get rejected too but usually by brothas who dont want a black girl at all and would prefer a asian latina or white. Ive seen it growing up in cali all my life. I've even been rejected by black dudes too because they like others. Luckly that didn't cloud my judgment and im not on the internet crying or whining about it years laters. I won because i still found the love of my life, the greatest black man of all time, my homie, my best friend, the nikka I hope follows my soul even into my next life and the life after that because god knows we'd hold that shyt down every single time. :smugbiden:

I truly do feel sorry for your cousin but only because id be sad too if i missed out of finding that goat black partner in life especially now days but he needs to look at the bright side, he found someone who loves him even in all his regularness. If he believes he found the one, there should be no pain, regret or sadness. I advise all these dudes to do the same, find someone who loves you for you and move on, complaining about shyt you can't change only gonna take from your wife or your own mental happiness. Live life brehs:manny:

Last edited:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Real rap, alot of these "i cant get black woman" dudes are beta as fukk and arent even qualified to stick their penis in that melanted strawberry patch.

You must b a master of your domain if ur dealing with the master race. And alot of these nikkas are feeble like twigs.

And u think melanated woman wanna fukk wit ur beta, no bass in voice, corny, apologetic ass?!

A melanated womans womb calls for alpha sperm, youre dealing with the original woman...

I call bullshyt. :francis:

I see plenty of decent lookin sistas with puny ass, wiz khalifa legged, bird chest nigroes with questionable (suspect) fashion sense. What you are saying maybe applied in the 90's when mannish type nikkas could get a plate. :mjlol:

Back then, it paid (and was popular) to be a hog, so that's what black chicks gravitated towards. :yeshrug:Nowadays the popular nikkas built like Kid Cudi and dress like Jaden Smith (and gangbang too) So that's what they gravitate towards :queen:

It's true, being successful ain't enough for many black women you gotta Unlock.The.Swag for these THOT beeyatches. Most of these hoes see you pull up in that Nissan Altima with your regular ass job at FedEX kinkos and your sensible Gap wardrobe they on some :usure:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Tons of black chicks get rejected too but usually by brothas who dont want a black girl and would prefer a asian latina or white. Ive seen in growing up in cali all my life. I've even been rejected by black dudes too because they like others. Luckly that didn't cloud my judgment and im not on the internet crying or whining about it years laters. I won because i still found the love of my life, the greatest black man of all time, my homie, my best friend, the nikka I hope follows my soul even into my next life and the life after that because god knows we'd hold that shyt down every single time. :smugbiden:

I truly do feel sorry for your cousin because id be sad too if i missed out of finding that goat black partner in life especially now days but he needs to look at the bright side, he found someone who loves him even in all his regularness. I advise all these dudes to do the same, find someone who loves you for you and move on, complaining about shyt you can't change only gonna take from your wife or your own mental happiness. Live life brehs:manny:
Cali? :patrice:

That state is full of c00ns so I'm not surprised.

I might visit there and find me a Nubian queen cuz black men out there be fukking up.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Real rap, alot of these "i cant get black woman" dudes are beta as fukk and arent even qualified to stick their penis in that melanted strawberry patch.

You must b a master of your domain if ur dealing with the master race. And alot of these nikkas are feeble like twigs.

And u think melanated woman wanna fukk wit ur beta, no bass in voice, corny, apologetic ass?!

A melanated womans womb calls for alpha sperm, youre dealing with the original woman...

Absolute nonsense

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
too bad all these so called alphas cant take care of their seeds or women. made these women really believe "all nikkas aint shyt!" got these chicks so spurned, they've made a movement out of getting white men. :heh:

meanwhile the timid nerd goes off and marries a non-black chick; only to move off to the burbs, to never be seen again.

End Thread

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
It's actually not.

Actually it is.

Although some professional black couples do meet in grad school programs, the majority of them meet/date/marry each other afterwards (either through work/professional associations/social circles). Black girls in grad school programs are still competing with each other for the same few men.

It's actually impossible for most black couples to meet in grad school programs because it's statistically proven that black women outnumber black men in colleges and graduate school programs. And y'all black women make sure everyone hears this stat in the national media.

So how the fukk can the majority of (or even a substantial amount) of black couples meet in grad school programs when there's a huge dearth of black men in those very programs in the first place? :mindblown: Let y'all women tell it: "There ain't no good black men. They ain't at work. They ain't going to school!"

So don't think that you can complain about no good men in school/work in one breath and then turn around and declare that the majority of black professional couples meet in grad school.

Oochie-wally :hula:One mic

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tons of black chicks get rejected too but usually by brothas who dont want a black girl at all and would prefer a asian latina or white. Ive seen it growing up in cali all my life. I've even been rejected by black dudes too because they like others. Luckly that didn't cloud my judgment and im not on the internet crying or whining about it years laters. I won because i still found the love of my life, the greatest black man of all time, my homie, my best friend, the nikka I hope follows my soul even into my next life and the life after that because god knows we'd hold that shyt down every single time. :smugbiden:

I truly do feel sorry for your cousin but only because id be sad too if i missed out of finding that goat black partner in life especially now days but he needs to look at the bright side, he found someone who loves him even in all his regularness. If he believes he found the one, therr should br no pain, regret or sadness. I advise all these dudes to do the same, find someone who loves you for you and move on, complaining about shyt you can't change only gonna take from your wife or your own mental happiness. Live life brehs:manny:

Yeah i judt feel for him, hes always been dropping black knowledge shyt into my life yet black women think hes puny and dont want him. Its sad

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Really? How would you know what I like?

I'm almost 29 years old you don't see me here complaining about thugs leaving me with a child to raise so obviously I chose better. Something y'all really need to do. Take some accountability.

Men don't choose. Women do. :ohhh:And y'all choose badly.:mjlol:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This thread is depressing and divisive. Yet it does have a tinge of uncomfortable truth to it. I mean it goes both ways and exudes common sense. Brothers and sisters need to stop following stereotypical dating patterns which limit their scope and net they can cast to get a mate within our race. It is a self inflicted fatality that you do to yourself, when you seek out a specific % of a certain "kind", which as we see has not turned out well for our community, because we have sisters steering themselves towards a hardened swagged out image of what a man is supposed to be and the community is not showing any fruitful results from these choices.......maybe time to change your choices sisters....:usure:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Actually it is.

Although some professional black couples do meet in grad school programs, the majority of them meet/date/marry each other afterwards (either through work/professional associations/social circles). Black girls in grad school programs are still competing with each other for the same few men.

It's actually impossible for most black couples to meet in grad school programs because it's statistically proven that black women outnumber black men in colleges and graduate school programs. And y'all black women make sure every hears this stat in the national media.

So how the fukk can the majority of (or even a substantial amount) of black couples meet in grad school programs when there's a huge dearth of black men in those very programs in the first place? :mindblown: Let y'all women tell it: "There ain't no good black men. They ain't at work. They ain't going to school!"

So don't think that you can complain about no good men in school/work in one breath and then turn around and declare that the majority of black professional couples meet in grad school.

Oochie-wally :hula:One mic

I didn't make that point. I said change your settings, black couples meet in grad school.
Men don't choose. Women do. :ohhh:And y'all choose badly.:mjlol:

Who's yall? I chose great. :leon:

Status
Not open for further replies.