• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Man who cares. This is getting old. Most of you niccas dont believe in marriage anyways smh. If she takes care of him and the family and he does the same they are good. End of story. My opinion anyways

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Attractive women prefer attractive guys who have money??? REALLY??? :leon:

Man shut the fukk up, its these same birds who running around with 2 rugrats after the nikka been had their way with them

Most of these women rather have a broke pretty boy than a rich average nikka

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Are you freaking kidding me? Are your freaking kidding me? Black Women finance black mens dream EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY!!

ITs white women who only make themselves available when it has been built. You nikka NEVER go to a white woman without having shyt. You make sure you are built then pursue them while black women have to stand around your dusty ass caressing your potential.
I did mention that hood dudes need to be supported less by black women and good black men should be supported more so it's good that you agree.

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
White women do not give a fukk about 99.9% of black guys unless the guy is well off. Most minorities that date whites are dating down.

I have bad news for all you pawgers...

Consistent with social exchange and group positions theories, the study finds that whites are least open to out-dating and that, unlike blacks, Asians and Latinos have patterns of racial exclusion similar to those of whites.

A50EPtl.png

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Then date white women or men and leave black people out of it.

You rarely see white men or women tearing each other down when they date out yet black men and women love to fukking talk shyt on each other when they date out.

If you feel white women or white men treat you better or black men or black women dont treat you right then date whites but please spare us your thesis on why they're better then black people.

And to keep it 100 ALOT of black people that say they can't find a black mate are black women who only want thugged out black dudes and black men who only want big booty thot black women. Quote on quote some average black women and black men DO NOT GIVE BLACKS LIKE THEM A CHANCE and run to whites b/c they wanted a black person who they had NOTHING in common with based on the fact that they were attractive.

I'm not a thug type dude make 6 figures, grew up in the burbs and I've never had problems attracting quality black women. Everyone is different I guess I'm lucky according to some of you in this thread. But I also didn't grow up with a preconceived notion that white women were better, an upgrade, or the ultimate prize to an easy life like some of you.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White women do not give a fukk about 99.9% of black guys unless the guy is well off. Most minorities that date whites are dating down.

I have bad news for all you pawgers...

A50EPtl.png

While it is true that white females prefer to date non-black men, general white dating patterns are skewed because many whites do not live in places where they are likely to date out, since almost all of the people in said places are white. It should also be noted that whites are the majority and thus have the most options within their group, therefore skewing whom they pick. This population stratification thus gives a misleading picture of white preferences.

Thus I'd like to see the interracial preference for whites in places where they are not strictly the majority, and have the option of dating out. Do these statistics exist (?). I know white men like to date Asians, latinas, etc in places where they can, but white men don't date out in places where there are no other options but white females.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I thought BW were golddiggers? Ya'll can't even keep your stereotypes straight.

Did I ever say that? :sas1:

Putting words in my mouth

All I am saying is that like most women, black women have their priorities fukked up when finding a man

:sas2:

Is that false?

I would love to stick with black women but I get no love what's so ever from them, what's a nikka supposed to do?

Go companionless?

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I am so glad that my husband did not write off all black women because he ended up in the friend zone repeatedly. His brother on the other hand...well,you win some and you lose some.

Neither he nor his brother could ever be considered a thug or full of swag; yet they have completely different personalities. They are both nice guys but I would never be attracted to his brother.

You can be "corny" and still have charm. You can be a "nerd" and still be funny. You can be "nice" and still be interesting.

If black women aren't interested in you, it's not because you aren't a thug. It's because you are going after the wrong type of women, you aren't going after women at all and you expect them to approach you, or you are lacking something that goes beyond your stereotypical assumptions

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I thought BW were golddiggers? Ya'll can't even keep your stereotypes straight.

Black women gold digging mindset is what fukks them over the most.
Dude pretend to have Moeny just to get in the door.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Man shut the fukk up, its these same birds who running around with 2 rugrats after the nikka been had their way with them

Most of these women rather have a broke pretty boy than a rich average nikka
lol...you can always tell the wack bitter nikkas here from posts like this. You sound like you're coming from a place of personal anger.

I wouldn't consider getting seriously involved with a dumb bird with 2 kids by a bum nikka(s), so that doesn't concern me, as far my personal dating life goes.

If someone isn't attracting quality women, that's an indictment on them.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
If BW and BM are raised in the same households, how is it that only one gender knows how to pick a mate, according to thecoli, and the other can't? Or, how is it that BM lag behind other groups in just about every area, but are geniuses when it comes to knowing how to pick good women? :troll:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am so glad that my husband did not write off all black women because he ended up in the friend zone repeatedly. His brother on the other hand...well,you win some and you lose some.

Neither he nor his brother could ever be considered a thug or full of swag; yet they have completely different personalities. They are both nice guys but I would never be attracted to his brother.

You can be "corny" and still have charm. You can be a "nerd" and still be funny. You can be "nice" and still be interesting.

If black women aren't interested in you, it's not because you aren't a thug. It's because you are going after the wrong type of women, you aren't going after women at all and you expect them to approach you, or you are lacking something that goes beyond your stereotypical assumptions

A lot of uniteresting, swagless, etc black men could use this kind of talk and teaching, but never get it or don't get it in time. They basically need PUA teaching and general self-improvement education, but never get it. Instead they grow ever more resentful in their shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.