Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Dudes out here telling adult ghost stories :mjlol:

Dudes need to be more honest and more concise with their statements. Black women date and marry regular black men everyday....some pray for a regular black man to marry them. They go one NBC and CNN "why I can't find a black man" specials crying over why they can't get a regular black man to date them and marry them.

Now, the real statemnt should be, the black women who model on IG don't want regular black men. The black women on TV don't want regular black men. The black women who are in the club trying to hang around VIP to get chosen by a baller don't want regular black men. The black women who get flown to far away lands for Arabian bachelor parties don't want regular black men.

But the remaining majority of black women tend to want regular black men. Now, that doesn't mean that they ALL WANT YOU or your brand of regular black man. But they want one.

And that's the real issue.

The other issue is, some black dudes are so delusional in their dating. They think because every black woman or even most black women don't drop to their knees in awe that "black women don't like brehs like me." Not even considering that most women don't like any guy across the board. Only a percentage of women are going to be attracted anyway.....your job is to put yourself in position to find your target market.

I'm a regular black dude. And my black girlfriend loves me and shows/tells me everyday. So did my ex and the ex before her....who were all black by the way. So, maybe the issue might be the dude sometimes.

Peace

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
While you make valid points, it really all is just excuses. I'm not a fan of MLK because he was too meek and got assassinated anyway. Black men take the easy way out and run off to live with cacs rather than rolling up their sleeves and doing the dirty work of building and maintaining a community. Just admit that you would rather cac, Asians, Hispanics and arabs to provide for the community because you don't have the willpower to do it.

Imao, Hispanics come together from poverty breh, I think you're a bit off on this one.

Black men don't get noticed until we have something built already.

Other races have support while trying to build something, how many white wife's were by their husbands when the nikka had a dollar and a dream?

Can't say that for sisters breh, sorry but the truth hurts.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
While you make valid points, it really all is just excuses. I'm not a fan of MLK because he was too meek and got assassinated anyway. Black men take the easy way out and run off to live with cacs rather than rolling up their sleeves and doing the dirty work of building and maintaining a community. Just admit that you would rather cac, Asians, Hispanics and arabs to provide for the community because you don't have the willpower to do it.

Bolded for emphasis.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Men tend to respect women that went through the grind with them, not many nikkas gonna respect someone when the hard work is already done, why you think magic blasted kobe for marrying vanessa? Alot of athletes who are real old G cats would never marry under a situation like that, truthfully that's every sisters dream.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Nah, they not bottom feeders. Black nerds do well for themselves.
Only after they get money or a woman who gives them a chance

Miss men in general aren't picky so as nerds it's even worse.

Your talking about dudes who in high school got teased for being virgins during a time where most people had sex so of course if a lady comes around with interest most won't be picky.

Let's be real here

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Imao, Hispanics come together from poverty breh, I think you're a bit off on this one.

Black men don't get noticed until we have something built already.

Other races have support while trying to build something, how many white wife's were by their husbands when the nikka had a dollar and a dream?

Can't say that for sisters breh, sorry but the truth hurts.

Are you freaking kidding me? Are your freaking kidding me? Black Women finance black mens dream EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY!!

ITs white women who only make themselves available when it has been built. You nikka NEVER go to a white woman without having shyt. You make sure you are built then pursue them while black women have to stand around your dusty ass caressing your potential.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
A
Kinda sounds like the life and times of a lot of average blk chicks too.
As long as ur okay with the reverse of this and not calling them bed wenches, that's fine. Because you could change the gender pronouns in this post and it would be a reality for many blk women as well, except for the fact that many of us honest to God don't find white dudes attractive. But hey you overlooked the pasty skin, blood shot eyes, flat azzes, and badly aging genetics, and thin mole rat hair so it must be okay right?

Lol! Lemme stop. You can simp whites all day long, I can't. Anything is better than a cac, but that's just me. Just about every other race on the face of the planet looks better. I cringe just thinking about it. Y'all kill me. I see an average of .55 marginally attractive whites on a monthly basis and if they are attractive, it's b/c they have darker features. But I could be a lil racist...lol!

Carry on my average brotha. Get in where you fit in, just don't lie about blk women overlooking you, b/c men choose who they pursue and chances are the black chicks who wanted you were invisible to you anyways. So when you do give an IR narrative, be honest. Don't say blk women didn't want me. Say "the dymes I felt entitled to didn't want me. I was constantly rejected b/c even tho I'm average, I thought an average blk chick wasn't good enuff for me, so I pretended none of them wanted me as an excuse to simp average white chicks."

Yep that sounds about right.
But seriously, ya'll really find whites attractive like that?:scust::huhldup: Most of the time I think it's a lack of exposure that makes some romanticize whites. Because I've been in undergrad and grad school around em. They just don't impress me like that.

My thoughts as well. Never saw the hype with whites and I agree that these dudes probably grew up in Black neighborhoods and just saw cacs on tv and conflated what they saw with a better life. Once they end up with cacs, reality sets in and they realize the grass isn't greener on the other side and then that leads to BM/WW having the high divorce rate that they do.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In what way cacs, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, etc provide for the black community? I don't understand what you're talking about. You mean, running corner stores and providing government assistance? Because this doesn't amount to "providing" for the black community, it's just predatory capitalism. Blacks really have no say in what happens in this case. Cacs have an impeachable monopoly on the government and Asians/Arabs have corrupt blood money from their respective continents. They also have cac's approval. Thus they are better positions to play predatory capitalist than black Americans, whom are an disenfranchised native American minority. Black Africans succeed when they come to America at higher levels than Asians and Arabs. The problem is that cacs don't like black Africans (or Africans don't have as much money) and thus refuse to open the market for them to come in large numbers to America. This is why you see non-black groups taking advantage in the hood rather than blacks' themselves.

I suppose I should not expect you to understand these facts as you are not black American. You are Ethiopian. Perhaps this is why you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how American governance and markets work.

Status
Not open for further replies.