Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Are there are PLENTY are Jamaicans that are ratchet as hell if not more so than AA's. Just saying...

The ratchet ones come from Kingston or Spanish Town. Outside of them 2 areas, none of them tolerate ratchet shyt.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I dont want to hear that shyt

I rather see you with a good man.
I dont deserve a good black man. They for the white and other women. The good black guy i might have ended up with got shytted on by another black woman. Some how instead of the him judging her by her actions im also judged by it, so he moves on to a more worthy subject. The cool tho, at least i have Daquan, yeah he beats me, drives other bytches around in my car and gave me 4 children that he aint tryna to raise but at least he loves me. At least thats wha he's telling me when he's blacking my eye. But hey thats what i deserve, if only that other black girl that i didnt know from atom never shytted on the nice guy i was supposed to have. When Daquan gets locked up for good im a see if i can find a sucker to marry tho. I have plans for the future. :francis:
Black people. Paying for the sins of out fathers since the beginning of time.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The ratchet ones come from Kingston or Spanish Town. Outside of them 2 areas, none of them tolerate ratchet shyt.
Same thing as AA's outside the hoods and ghettos. AA's just seem more "ratchet" because their population is much larger than that of Jamaicans. But I've seen some pretty ratchet Jamaicans here in America. I know because I been to their parties. I also know not all are because I have some in my family.

Urchin

Banned
Daps

Funny how you wanna isolate your thugs into "certain parts of Jamaica" while talking down to Black Americans without acknowledging that our lower classes are concentrated in poorer areas as well. Most if not almost all of the major businesses in Jamaica are not owned by Black Jamaicans so you have no room to talk.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Same thing as AA's outside the hoods and ghettos. AA's just seem more "ratchet" because their population is much larger than that of Jamaicans. But I've seen some pretty ratchet Jamaicans here in America. I know because I been to their parties. I also know not all are because I have some in my family.

I never recall shytting on all Black AA's. :wtf:

I said that the small portion of ignoramus get all the attention and the vast majority of the people get shytted on for being themselves, which is "lame" to many people.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The problem on this site is that people think if you're not with a black woman then u hate black women. However when you're 13% of the population simple math says that you have a high chance of being surrounded by people of the opposite race depending on your social situation. Many men like the one the OP's talking about just wanna settle down and aint got the energy or will to go seeking the perfect woman especially when it might be hard for him to pull women in the first place :yeshrug:. And white women are easier to pull when you're cornier or more akward I dont see how thats debatable

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I dont deserve a good black man. They for the white and other women. The good black guy i might have ended up with got shytted on by another black woman. Some how instead of the him judging her by her actions im also judged by it, so he moves on to a more worthy subject. The cool tho, at least i have Daquan, yeah he beats me, drives other bytches around in my car and gave me 4 children that he aint tryna to raise but at least he loves me. At least thats wha he's telling me when he's blacking my eye. But hey thats what i deserve, if only that other black girl that i didnt know from atom never shytted on the nice guy i was supposed to have. When Daquan gets locked up for good im a see if i can find a sucker to marry tho. I have plans for the future. :francis:
Black people. Paying for the sins of out fathers since the beginning of time.
Stop trolling plz

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Funny how you wanna isolate your thugs into "certain parts of Jamaica" while talking down to Black Americans without acknowledging that our lower classes are concentrated in poorer areas as well. Most if not almost all of the major businesses in Jamaica are not owned by Black Jamaicans so you have no room to talk.

I never shytted on black AAs. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.