• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It all comes back to Black men leaving their communities leaderless. The impact of drugs, government cutbacks, illegals, etc...could have been tempered by an intact Black male leadership structure that sustained us against centuries of White racism because leadership acts as a buffer against detriments to the community. Again, Black men have no one to blame but themselves as to why Black communities and Black countries are in the shape that they are in.

The best thing that cacs can do is to cut Black men off completely so that they have no choice but to support their communities.

What a bunch of nebulous nonsense. Short of advocacy, there is nothing black men can do against white racism so long as they control the Americas. After all, they control it through military power. True leadership would mean changing society, but given black people's 13% minority share and white America's military dominion, black Americans are stuck.

Moving on, black men and women both share fault for the state of our countries. Black men, I suppose, for not focusing enough on warfare and economy. Black women, I suppose, for not offering enough support. Still there is hope. After all, the Natives, Maoris, etc are dead, while blacks are not. That is a small victory in itself.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back in the super thug era, black women always said that I would date a white woman because I don't have a criminal record or be on that pretty boy shyt. Needless to say, I always been with black women and never intend to change that. :lolbron:

However, my :birdman: expression on my face was cause of that era of the early 00s

but this ain't the Super Thug era anymore. The biggest rappers in the game with the biggest black female fanbases are J Cole, Kendrick and this f*****g guy
drake-200-412112.jpg

Suburban/Corny/Normal/Square black dudes are IN and eating well when it comes to black women, even the hood chicks, you just gotta mix in some common sense, a little bit of game and confidence with that. This ain't the 50-Cent era anymore

anyone who thinks black women are still only checking for thugs is still living in 2003

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I'm kidding.

But it's retarded that nikkas feel they gotta live up to a stereotype in order to get women. Change your surroundings. If you're a grad student hustling, you telling me black women on ya level would turn you down? Don't eat below ya pay grade.

I agree, but tell black women the same thing.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yet despite all this, Black men led the fight for integration and once they got it, instead of staying in and helping their own communities make the transition from segregation to integration like other races would, they picked up and ran to enrich white communities. :yeshrug:
But lets be honest. Many of those leaders were killed. You kno how demoralizing it mustve been for the community to see someone like MLK get bodied?

Urchin

Banned
Daps
But lets be honest. Many of those leaders were killed. You kno how demoralizing it mustve been for the community to see someone like MLK get bodied?

While you make valid points, it really all is just excuses. I'm not a fan of MLK because he was too meek and got assassinated anyway. Black men take the easy way out and run off to live with cacs rather than rolling up their sleeves and doing the dirty work of building and maintaining a community. Just admit that you would rather cac, Asians, Hispanics and arabs to provide for the community because you don't have the willpower to do it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
To add on, I don't resent black woman at all. Different strokes for different folks

Urchin

Banned
Daps
What a bunch of nebulous nonsense. Short of advocacy, there is nothing black men can do against white racism so long as they control the Americas. After all, they control it through military power. True leadership would mean changing society, but given black people's 13% minority share and white America's military dominion, black Americans are stuck.

Moving on, black men and women both share fault for the state of our countries. Black men, I suppose, for not focusing enough on warfare and economy. Black women, I suppose, for not offering enough support. Still there is hope. After all, the Natives, Maoris, etc are dead, while blacks are not. That is a small victory in itself.

Black women don't support?:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.