• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I have much better experiences of black women than most brehs on here. Never had to go ratchet to get them.

You think that I hate black women? :what:

Nah, I'm kidding.

But it's retarded that nikkas feel they gotta live up to a stereotype in order to get women. Change your surroundings. If you're a grad student hustling, you telling me black women on ya level would turn you down? Don't eat below ya pay grade.

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most black women are brown to dark skin most are not high yellow or damn near white, if you are checking for good black women then excluding ones who dont pass the brown paper bag test will not help you.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Most black women are brown to dark skin most are not high yellow or damn near white, if you are checking for good black women then excluding ones who dont pass the brown paper bag test will not help you.
I hope your not talking about black nerds. :whoa:

Black nerds don't exclude anybody they take what they can get.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Your right to an extent. Our community was stronger as a whole during segregation. Thing is the schools that were black during segregation remained black. The neighborhoods that were black remained black. Integration just gave us the ability to be able to move more freely which cant be considered a bad thing. Yes a lot of folks with money left becuz they looked at these neighborhoods that they previously couldn't live in as forbidden fruit that they could finally eat. I don't think anybody knew what the ramifications of them leaving would be. The problem lies in the fact that after integration drugs were pushed into the community and local governments cut back on education.

Reagan even cut back on school lunches saying that ketchup was a vegetable :scust:And with some of these kids the best meal they got all day was at school

We have been the victims of systematic oppression and divide and conquer. Underfunded schools, underfunded neighborhoods, drugs. Immigrants from Latin America took our jobs. A black man with little education could always make a living with his hands but we been outsourced outta that

It all comes back to Black men leaving their communities leaderless. The impact of drugs, government cutbacks, illegals, etc...could have been tempered by an intact Black male leadership structure that sustained us against centuries of White racism because leadership acts as a buffer against detriments to the community. Again, Black men have no one to blame but themselves as to why Black communities and Black countries are in the shape that they are in.

The best thing that cacs can do is to cut Black men off completely so that they have no choice but to support their communities.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Black men standing out in the rain with black women and black children. Instead of building his own shelter for the protection of himself his woman and his family, he going through the back door of the white mans home to seek shelter.

The problem with black men is they treat integration like a cargo cult. THey think because they can drive the car white dudes have, have the house, the white wife, etc. they are just like the white man but he isn't. He will never be. They don't want to admit it. They think they can forsake black folks, (especially black women because black women are the only part of blackness they can hate and not be judged for) and be an honorary cac.

This is the best post in this thread and sums up how I feel abut the state of Black communities the world over.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I have much better experiences of black women than most brehs on here.

na7vL5J.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
@No_bammer_weed Truth hurts eh? Negging me don't mean jack shyt too me. I'm going continue speaking the truth. Stay mad.

You keep asking in this thread what makes up a corny, swagless, lame. You're displaying the personality traits of what constitutes such a person. You have the obnoxious, narcissistic, trolling personality down pat. You trash 25+ million black women as somehow being defective and needing to "change"...99.99999% of whom you've never met. Of course you're perfect and your lack of success with black women wouldnt have anything to do with any improvements you could make as a man. Its one thing for Cam Newton to have a runaway ego, but swagless idiots like you who cant get girls? Naw you're just anti social...

But going down the list:

If you dont know how to dress. Always look sloppy and unkempt.

If you're socially awkward. Dont know how to conduct yourself in groups
If you have a rigid, inflexible, non-accommodating difficult personality.
If you're somewhat controlling (this comes along with having little experience with women)
If you're into non-appealing shyt from a woman's perspective like staying on the net all day, playing video games, into anime, comic books, pro wrestling all to an inordinate degree.

If you're needlessly anti-pop culture
If you have a poor sense of humor and are just boring in general
If you dont like to be active and stay in shape...just want to sit around
If you rarely have anything interesting to say...no keen insights.
If you dont know how to excite a woman sexually and keep her interested (going up to girls you dont know cold is hard for all men, but once you have a woman's attention you lack the ability to keep it)
Dont know how to turn a woman on; romance her; cant please her sexually.

If you find yourself saying yes to a lot of shyt listed, then yeah you're a swagless dikkhead.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It all comes back to Black men leaving their communities leaderless. The impact of drugs, government cutbacks, illegals, etc...could have been tempered by an intact Black male leadership structure that sustained us against centuries of White racism because leadership acts as a buffer against detriments to the community. Again, Black men have no one to blame but themselves as to why Black communities and Black countries are in the shape that they are in.

The best thing that cacs can do is to cut Black men off completely so that they have no choice but to support their communities.
Nobody in this country has been beaten down like the black man. At least Native Americans were given their own land. We were never given reparations, forty acres and a mule or none of the shyt we were promised. At least Native Americans are left to themselves. We are oppressed, ignored, and trolled all at the same time. when most of us are getting poor education how can we get better as a community? Education and knowledge is everything and they've done a good job at making sure the majority of us stay uneducated to we remain ignorant to our current condition. I cant speak on other countries but I kno that here black men have the odds stacked against us like no one else

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Nobody in this country has been beaten down like the black man. At least Native Americans were given their own land. We were never given reparations, forty acres and a mule or none of the shyt we were promised. At least Native Americans are left to themselves. We are oppressed, ignored, and trolled all at the same time. when most of us are getting poor education how can we get better as a community? Education and knowledge is everything and they've done a good job at making sure the majority of us stay uneducated to we remain ignorant to our current condition. I cant speak on other countries but I kno that here black men have the odds stacked against us like no one else

Yet despite all this, Black men led the fight for integration and once they got it, instead of staying in and helping their own communities make the transition from segregation to integration like other races would, they picked up and ran to enrich white communities. :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.