Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Well you Ethiopian and they don't tolerate that shyt. So we in the same boat.

So is this a thing with all you Black foreigners? Black foreigners = heads screwed on straight while Black Americans = all screwed up? Listen, the reason why you are not in Jamaica right now is because the Black Americans you're shytting on paved the way for you to be here. You forget the countries you all left behind are in a shambles economically and politically so you don't have room to talk.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Haiti. And trust me when i tell you my school years were not the best. I still have some hang ups when it comes to black americans but i know not to tar everyone with the same brush. Corny? Pshhhh how bout having a accent, being poor and wearing barettes in your hair till you almost in high school. That shyt only made my skin tougher. It also made me appreciate genuine people who got love for me even tho i was different.
:blessed: zoenation on thecoli. Grew up hard that all we know

I was raise in the rulthless South Florida in the 90's, I saw humble kid gang up from different hoods And turn to straight savages on some one nation shyt

I still have picture of my 1st day coming to America fit and my sister posted up with color full barrettes:wow:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:francis: "You ain't lie to kick it...you ain't gotta lie, you ain't gotta lie. You ain't gotta lie to kick it. You ain't gotta try to hard"

If your cousin or anybody wants to date/marry white women they can do them. The excuses and blaming black women needs to stop though. Don't try to put it on us to justify the guilt felt for what ever reason.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So is this a thing with all you Black foreigners? Black foreigners = heads screwed on straight while Black Americans = all screwed up? Listen, the reason why you are not in Jamaica right now is because the Black Americans you're shytting on paved the way for you to be here. You forget the countries you all left behind are in a shambles economically and politically so you don't have room to talk.

Hell no. There are plenty of Black Americans that are functional people.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:francis: "You ain't lie to kick it...you ain't gotta lie, you ain't gotta lie. You ain't gotta lie to kick it. You ain't gotta try to hard"

If your cousin or anybody wants to date/marry white women they can do them. The excuses and blaming black women needs to stop though. Don't try to put it on us to justify the guilt felt for what ever reason.

Black women are the only kind of woman for me to marry.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Corny= People who have similar personalities to the likes of "kent," or "white," black boys (& this is actually ironic for me since people claim I act like a "white," black girl lol).
Swag= Your whole demeanor (more than just fashion) I'm not attracted to guys who I can tell are insecure, not confident,etc.& This is not to say you have to be the loudest,proudest in the room (because arrogance & attention seekers turns me off as well) I like the humble, confident, "I don't have to say it because deep down inside I know I'm the sh*t," types.You can be shy or outgoing,but I don't want to sense that you're not confident,insecure,etc.
*assertive
*know what he wants
Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.