Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
btw threads like this have been beaten to death a thousand times. :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:
As long as these dudes remain weak, they'll continue to be made :coffee:

You know what kind of dude wants to get rid of "corny" and "lame" from the black lexicon? :sas1:

14 pages of wack nikkas trying to find vindication for their inadequacies and with a straight face will wonder why the average person shuns them :wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Might just be you.

tumblr_inline_njqip7rYir1r2key8.gif
It used to be me until I played the game in an area where my people loved thug culture and got a bit into thug culture myself and became a playa and wasted money on nice js and new fitteds.

I've reverted back into my nerdy ways nowadays cuz I've matured

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah. Eventually i will grow out of this hood nikka phase and decide that i need a good man to help me raise my 4 kids. Im in nursing school so you know im edumacated. I cant risk that by going all the way over there. :jawalrus:

And you can pass down the ignorant man's genetics and disrespect the good man's genetics by making him a cuckold?:russ:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
It ain't bullshyt

I put on a fitted and some js and a nice polo many women give me attention.

It's called playing the game.

:mjlol: Buying new Js and polos just to get some attention from girls

Aint no "playing the game" son, just need a bit of confidence and of course be lucky enough that you aint ugly. You really feel the need to spend about $200 to get some p*ssy?

:mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:mjlol: Buying new Js and polos just to get some attention from girls

Aint no "playing the game" son, just need a bit of confidence and of course be lucky enough that you aint ugly. You really feel the need to spend about $200 to get some p*ssy?

:mjlol:
It is playing the game if you a nerd son

You can have confidence but if a girl likes thug culture then that confidence won't help you and you gotta dip into the culture and its fads.

You ain't a nerd so you dont know :pachaha:

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I only view the IG model black women as jumpoff material. I chosen better in my life and got with nerdy black women.

It used to be me until I played the game in an area where my people loved thug culture and got a bit into thug culture myself and became a playa and wasted money on nice js and new fitteds.

I've reverted back into my nerdy ways nowadays cuz I've matured

Good for yall.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Should add in my case, I was never bitter towards black women for my experiences. I realized that the women who are not into me, that even if they were willing to date me we wouldn't have much in common more than likely and it would be over shortly and a complete waste of time. I'm not a club hopper for example and a lot of these type of chicks are. I would prefer to spend Friday going to a new restaurant we found on yelp, go to the symphony (I have done this a lot with my current gf), go to a play, go to the movies, or a number of other things. Like I can't imagine myself dating those "instagram model" types. It would not work.

At the end of the day, regardless of race, you need to find someone who you're compatible with. I notice a lot of dudes are way too caught up on looks as a priority (though I still landed a beautiful women personally :blessed:). They don't think or worry about the fact that after the novelty of looks wears off, can you imagine spending most of your time with this person? Are you guys in any way compatible? This is just as important, if not more important than looks. If you're only trying to hook up with Instagram model types and are bitter about that, then :camby:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
This is my theory and guys are free to chime in...in the western world blacks are minority. Black people are discriminated...black men see white women portrayed as the alpha females and lesser of the two evils. Some think white women have a higher concentration of good looking women, some prefer white women and appreciate that they predominantly wear their own hair, come from stable units and will more likely view black men as uncharted territory. But in all of this it comes down to numbers...a black person is less likely to give his own race the benefit of the doubt than he would another due to sheer novelty. Now that well off black men have some kind of currency or physical attributes that they can leverage to attract other races, thy want to use it to their advantage. The same advantage is not extended to the average black woman that is why some black guys love to bring this up in these kind of debates. So they can say despite all y'all degrees no one wants to be with you besides us and even more of us don't want y'all.

It's like black women are two dimensional they are either ugly or gorgeous...sloppy or overly superficial ...hoodrat or bougie...fake or too abrasive.

But I'll add this...it will be interesting to see the next generation of young black women react and handle these criticisms....

this is true but to a certain extent. Black men with that mentality are not the majority

Status
Not open for further replies.