• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I think folks are talking more about personality and looks than what your education level is like? I know plenty of dudes with "swag" and highly educated. How do you dress,talk, etc...

Well yeah
If you want to catch the best fish, you gotta at least invest in a net, a rod, bait, something
You can't just show up and be like, "Get in the boat, fish" :smugfavre:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
It's really sad to be successful in the dating American black setting you have to put on a mask or persona and if you don't you're labeled corny or lame. The black community is going to hell in a hand basket and I could care less anymore.

:mjlol:

Im begging a moderator please close this thread. So much bullshyt being spouted

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This holds some truth in my personal experience. Black girls that aren't :trash: (emphasis on NOT sloppy-looking, droppy tit :trash:) absolutely banish black men that otherwise lack a sense of style, isn't confident, tall, fit, etc. A short fat black guy who wears coduroy shirts, talks too much and can't dance is no bueno to black girls in a white majority society. On the other hand, the aforementioned fat black guy has a fit in a black country. In my parent's country there are so many black people in a relatively condensed area that even the fat black guy can find himself a fitting girl. But in places like America, females are more spaced out and have more variety in choices.

Maybe the SOLUTION is a black dating app called Binder (black people meet app) AND/OR encouraging short coduroy-wearing black men to ENGAGE IN SELF-IMPROVEMENT. I used to be a lame as a teen--and still am to a certain extent--but now I dress with more flair, lift weights, get regular cuts, shop for clothes at boutiques, make more money, etc. And voila: I get bytches. Just like a fat black girl must improve herself to get men, so must a fat black guy. It is no different.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I ain't on that c00n tip. I always love black women.

What does that have to do with what I said? :leostare:

For many black nerds it's take what you can get.

Might just be you.

tumblr_inline_njqip7rYir1r2key8.gif

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop crying, yall never take responsibility for shyt. it is your fault.

couldnt have said it better myself.

Both black men and women contributed to it

If it didnt work and enabled hood dudes to get women then not as much people would choose to do it or embrace it.

thanks for shutting that bullshyt down.

It's really sad to be successful in the dating American black setting you have to put on a mask or persona and if you don't you're labeled corny or lame. The black community is going to hell in a hand basket and I could care less anymore.

cant even blame you at this point. its hard to invest in a sinking ship or house thats on fire.

Date who u want. Nobody gives a shyt what a fake ass militant thinks. If a person makes u happy, go for it like Connect Four. Life is too damn short to be trying to satisfy some wack ass Farrakonvicts. U get one shot and ur gone, so if u can find a partner to help u sift thru this miserable shyt and find love, just do the shyt and fukk what ppl think. They ain't gon pay for ur funeral, ur wife/husband will.

This! :banderas:

Yes he's a c0on, traitor, and trash.
Date and marry whomever you chose but if you date out you have removed yourself from the black community and please don't show up to the Juneteenth parade with your white, asian, or mestizo whore and your half breed kids. Move to the suburbs and let your genes die out and enjoy your nonblack trophy.

You have no power to enforce any of this. Youre powerless.:lolbron:

Good luck keeping them out of the parade. :bryan:

Black men completely lack empathy for black women.

and vice verse, trick. Deal with it. :yeshrug:

There are also black men also created black power and self respect which you are free to help support instead of you pretending that they don't exist

they ignore it because it doesnt fit their victim narrative. Most of the female fonts in here are very insincere.

Status
Not open for further replies.