Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If there's one thing folks on here know about me, it's my love and adoration for Russell Wilson :dead: so obviously I have no problem with corny dudes, they just always seem to exclusively date IR.
Corny dudes being picky?

Where they do that at?

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
If there's one thing folks on here know about me, it's my love and adoration for Russell Wilson :dead: so obviously I have no problem with corny dudes, they just always seem to exclusively date IR.
So in summary. Corny isn't always bad but being lame which isn't being your true self is bad. Ok

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
What if I told you that all the thugs you like started getting butchered by the Boko Haram dudes. Would you fight back?
Thats what ride or die chicks do, right? Aint nothing for me to get the choppa to blasting pleighboi:birdman:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
In Jamaica, if you live outside of Kingston or Spanish Town and act ratchet, you are done. Only in America, is dysfunction rewarded.

I got too much family in Jamaica to know this is not true! Jamaica is being taken over by nonblacks now. Brain drain in full effect. Crime rate is sky high. Don't even go there in trying to put lipstick on a pig.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Corny= People who have similar personalities to the likes of "kent," or "white," black boys (& this is actually ironic for me since people claim I act like a "white," black girl lol).
Swag= Your whole demeanor (more than just fashion) I'm not attracted to guys who I can tell are insecure, not confident,etc.& This is not to say you have to be the loudest,proudest in the room (because arrogance & attention seekers turns me off as well) I like the humble, confident, "I don't have to say it because deep down inside I know I'm the sh*t," types.You can be shy or outgoing,but I don't want to sense that you're not confident,insecure,etc.
Hard to be confident when women like you alway shytting on BM who are different calling them corny and lame but I digress

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Corny dudes being picky?

Where they do that at?
I didn't say they were picky, it's not like the white girls they are with are model type, just that whenever I meet a corny black dude I also meet his white gf.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:You think she was referring to you but really she could have been twisting her face at anything.

Come on...get real. What other way would you interpret someone looking at you DIRECTLY IN THE FACE, making a face like they just smelled a bad fart, and then start laughing as you pass by?
Are you :troll: or purposely being dense?

Thing is I'm not saying all black women are like this. Hell I'm with a black woman who I've been with forever. I was able to find someone who I shared a lot in common with and we both had realistic expectations of a good fit for a mate.

However, I would be lying if I didn't notice, IN GENERAL, a distinct difference between how a lot of black women act and how other races of women act. Like I said, a significant minority(maybe majority, don't know) are very conscientious about social behavior and have very stringent social expectations. A bespectacled, t-shirt and jean wearing, flat voiced, 50-100 dollar shoe wearing dude like me has gotten more looks from non-black women then black women. I think as far as the women who actually hit on me it is somewhere around like 2 Asian, 3-4 White, 1 Black, and 2 Kurdish chicks (this one is mainly because I lived in the city where there were a lot of these folks).

However, despite that I still dated only black women because that is what I'm attracted to and always been attracted to.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I will, but I want to live like a KING when I leave. No day to day job. Just balling with no strings attached.

You obviously like the current situation of swag/thug dudes blowing your back out :mjlol:

Really? How would you know what I like?

I'm almost 29 years old you don't see me here complaining about thugs leaving me with a child to raise so obviously I chose better. Something y'all really need to do. Take some accountability.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I didn't say they were picky, it's not like the white girls they are with are model type, just that whenever I meet a corny black dude I also meet his white gf.
That doesn't automatically mean they are IR exclusively.

Could be that she got to him first.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

I'm almost 29 years old you don't see me here complaining about thugs leaving me with a child to raise so obviously I chose better. Something y'all really need to do. Take some accountability.

Well you Ethiopian and they don't tolerate that shyt. So we in the same boat.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps

Black women & accountability, isn't that an oxymoron?

Status
Not open for further replies.