Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
VOID
What he supposed to do :francis:

You expect him to get no azz and be lonely to keep it black or take advantage of the cute girl (of whatever race) that likes him?
Yep. I feel this reasoning.

I'll admit, I've had sex with a lot of white women...but yeah...it's because black women where I was at originally wasn't feeling the boy...but I realized I had no interest in wiring one of them and wanted to have my black queen by side so I had to bounce.

But yeah...we all got needs...I don't blame another black man for going out of the race to fulfill them...especially if they're in a blisteringly white city.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Then stop fukking with them and making broad statements like humble black women are hard to find. Ain't you Jamaican? Go to Jamaica I'm sure you'd find a homely and humble black woman.

I already have plenty of them. Problem is, if you don't travel, you subjected to bullshyt. Why else these ratchet ass dysfunctional people get all the damn attention?

In Jamaica, if you live outside of Kingston or Spanish Town and act ratchet, you are done. Only in America, is dysfunction rewarded.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:dead:
I'm saying

A lot of these nikkas is sum straight chumps. A lot of fukk boys who i'd smack the shyt out of in person

Shes pretty. He actually looks like a regular island dude to me, growing up most of us couldn't dress for shyt. He's at home chilling tho. Is he supposed to be swagged up playing the piano?

What island you from

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I actually consider myself very flexible when it comes to the people I "talk, to.You can be basic (regular black boy with swag,smokes weed every now & then,parties on the weekends,NO criminal record, etc) or a nerd, :pachaha: Just don't be corny.The guy I'm currently interested in has swag but is also very smart & a deep thinker.I consider him a nerd lol but he's cool at the same time.He is the best of both worlds in my opinion.I find that the guys I've all been attracted to have the same things in common(laid back,swag,smart,confident,not nervous,deep thinkers,respectful,& tall).

:pachaha:You think she was referring to you but really she could have been twisting her face at anything.
Here we go again :snoop:. Define " corny" and define "having swag".

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Black men ruined their communities because it was they who created thug culture in the first place to market towards a suburban cac crowd. You guys have no one to blame but yourselves for the devastation that it has caused.
There are also black men also created black power and self respect which you are free to help support instead of you pretending that they don't exist

Tae

All Star
Daps
Loyalty and dedication like that is hard as fukk to find in American women...black or white....but generally speaking, especially black women..

Breh white women have the highest divorce rate in the U.S. and file for divorce more than any other race of women and you talking about its harder to find loyal dedicated black women.

Yall dudes kill me. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black men ruined their communities because it was they who created thug culture in the first place to market towards a suburban cac crowd. You guys have no one to blame but yourselves for the devastation that it has caused.
Not all black men. The small portion of thugs that did all the terror fukk ed it up for the majority of the black men that obey the law and are good people. Only the 10 percent that are in that thug shyt get all the attention, parties, and women for doing bullshyt.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Daps
Reppin
VOID
A lot of nikkas hate black women and worship white women. I would not say 1/4 but a lot of them do like ww over bw. I never had that problem with my Nubian queens tho they love me.
Man...I honestly don't get that anymore. White women ain't that special...like I feel like I was kind of that way when I was much younger but I grew up out of it.
Honestly, a lot of Black American men are just sick of Black American women's sh*t and I dont blame them
:why: what kind of black American women are you dealing with?

I want to make a meme...

Stop stressing with Marquan...

And get yoself a Kwame:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.