Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I have notice the sisters AROUND MY WAY tend to settle after 5 and 10 years and they reach 35 and they finally wake up that tupac in a suit doesn't exist and the dating pool out here is getting less for them they go back after the dude they passed over 10 years ago, but a lot of them dudes already moved on to something new...

A lot of sisters don't realize that the numbers are stacked against them because there are more sisters than brothers, especially if u had the fact brothers are in prison

God has a way of writing a lot of wrongs right. That's why I love being a man. So i'm just going focus on me and when it's all said and done have my fun in my 30's and 40's as a better version of who I am now, and these black females can spend their prime chasing after fantasies, and be single and lonely because one things that's for sure is when i get to point of having all my shyt together i won't be saving them. fukk them! Sorry sweetheart you had your chance, and now the train has left the station. Think Will Smith and that girl who choose the rapper Trech (forgot his name) over him. I bet she wish she could have that back :russ:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Man I swear yall nikkas sound jus like how cacs talk about black ppl, when yall talk about black women :snoop:

Yall aint even allowing them to be humans and individuals, u just generalize & stereotype the shyt outta them. Akin like every black woman is some superficial attitude problem havin chick. Like do yall nikkas not have black sisters, mothers? aunties or cousins? R yall not from a black community and be round black ppl? How can u be so ignorant about ur own ppl?

Yall speak more highly and fairly of white women than yall do black women tbh. Im startin to believe we rly hav undercover cac posters up in here.
I'm saying

A lot of these nikkas is sum straight chumps. A lot of fukk boys who i'd smack the shyt out of in person

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He should be happy if that's what he wants. I wouldn't give two shyts about what others think.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There will always be a subset of folks that cannot be saved. The problem with successful Black men is that they abandoned the Black community then when it falls apart they turn around and hold the Black people they left behind to a higher standard than the cacs and other nonBlacks they now live around or are married to.
*black people who are c00ns

Control your jade miss

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
The best and the brightest tend to move out and live in cac areas. Even have several BM in this very thread BRAGGING that this is what they intend to do.

Many Black nations suffer from brain drains once cacs roll out the red carpet, so this same shyt happens all over the world.
that doesn't mean they don't take care of their own family.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
The "they get rejected by black women so they go to white women part," is believable.

I can not recall a time I've been attracted to a black guy who was with a white woman.What is the problem though?I don't see an issue with this union.I can picture this one guy who was trying to talk to me with a white girl. :ehh: That's where he needs to go.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Honestly, black girls don't like black men who are too nice. They also don't like corny nikkas.

If they get a whiff of either of those two things, they'll think you're weak and it's a wrap for you.

This sounds like your cousin doesn't it?

Also, this doesn't apply to ugly girls, they'll just be happy to have any kind of dude.

And that is why most are only able to date the deadbeat dusty negros and then complain about when the Johnnie Cochran gets him a white wimmin or Ping Chow

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The "they get rejected by black women so they go to white women part," is believable.

I can not recall a time I've been attracted to a black guy who was with a white woman.What is the problem though?I don't see an issue with this union.I can picture this one guy who was trying to talk to me with a white girl. :ehh: That's where he needs to go.
Good to see your truthful

If they don't have double standards based on race and they control their jade and still support the black community I'm wondering what is the issue.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
False :myman:

A nerdy dude that can switch it up and has good conversation skills doesn't have to "try harder". Put that same nerdy guy in a situation with women that appreciates that can of behavior and he will thrive. I think yall view "nerds" as these socially awkward Steve Urkel types that can't talk to a chick more than 5 seconds without bustin a nut. To me a dude like Wale is just as nerdy as a Neil Degresse cat. And when i used to go to engineering conferences them "nerds" were pulling everything left and right.
Tell em!

Being a nerd is a cop out. Corny has so many different meanings as it is anyway. nikkas just wanna pretend it only applies to nerds. :comeon:

Like nerds don't get p*ssy. :comeon:

Sounds like a personal problem to me. Switch ya settings up. Can't expect to be in the same setting expecting different results. :comeon:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If a black man or woman finds love with another race I don't care. I'm only bothered when they start putting down their own race for justification.

On a side note, we as black people need to stop being so judgemental with eachother. All of the people talking that corny shyt just Means you do not fit in their box. I've met too many people who were considered "corny" or "lame" that are actually good people once you've built with them a bit. Everyone is unique and that should be celebrated. No time for clones out here

Good message, but black folk in general need to stop that judgmental shyt just because some individuals can't be labeled

Status
Not open for further replies.