• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
As long as you over 6'1 with a mouthpiece, muscular, constantly mean mugging, with a criminal record, you good with the bird ass women :sas2:

The more humble black women are much harder to find :snoop:
No they are not. Humble black women are hard to find? Wtf? Yall always talk about not being able to live up to black women's expectations, with statements like this it must be yall. Real talk. I refuse to believe grown ass folk still talk about being passed up for being corny. shyt sounds ridiculous.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You gotta look at the conditions that created the so called thug culture. Every community is gonna have a thug element to a certain extent. Our community used to be filled with black men who went to work everyday, took care of their families, and went to church on Sunday. The thugs were the minority. Something happened along the way that fukked all that up. We all kno what it was too

Ronald Reagan is laughing at us in Hell for what he did to the 80s. On top of the ignorant gangsta rappers that shut down the pro black MCS of the past and labeled them corny.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Tell em!

Being a nerd is a cop out. Corny has so many different meanings as it is anyway. nikkas just wanna pretend it only applies to nerds. :comeon:

Like nerds don't get p*ssy. :comeon:

Sounds like a personal problem to me. Switch ya settings up. Can't expect to be in the same setting expecting different results. :comeon:
Which results in the nerd either moving or getting into something he doesnt want to do to get a lady in the area where most people are into thug culture which is not a good thing.

White racists actions and many of our people embracing the thug culture really messed us up.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No they are not. Humble black women are hard to find? Wtf? Yall always talk about not being able to live up to black women's expectations, with statements like this it must be yall. Real talk. I refuse to believe grown ass folk still talk about being passed up for being corny. shyt sounds ridiculous.

A lot of child like grown people are among us

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
First off where does this 25% number come from?

I'm not going to agree with the thread topic at large. However, I did have an interesting experience at the school library the other day. I was there with my BLACK GIRLFRIEND, and I was heading out along with her but I was walking somewhat in front of her. I was in my own zone because I was sleepy as shyt and didn't realize it for a moment I was walking in a way that it seemed like I was walking towards this group of black chicks sitting at some computers. I looked at one of the chicks sitting there and one of the chicks was already giving me the "I KNOW THIS nikka AINT TRYING TO TALK TO US" type of look and started laughing as I walked by. Never had that reaction from other races of chicks to be honest. There is a significant amount of black women that are just outright overly judgmental. You have to be "very normal" for those type and any quirks or oddities or any showing that you're a fallible human being, you're getting the bushes :francis:

You sound insecure.How do you know they were laughing at you?They most likely were not paying you any mind.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
fukk that only thing a corny nerd dude can do for me is point me in the direction of a real thug nikka. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Dudes are full of shyt. :mjlol:
There are tons of black women that want a good black man. Stop being a victim and generalizing a whole race of women because you don't approach the right ones.
Yeah...This thread is over...

I suggest brothas get in where they fit in.

In pittsburgh...A brotha like me was seen as an "oreo" and a "sellout" by black people for growing up in the burbs and being an avid skateboarder.

In new York city? Damn...like I feel kind of normal compared to these super blipster ass negroes.

But yeah...The sistas feeling me here and I couldn't be happier!:blessed:

Man I'm telling yall...Some black men and women need to leave these shytty rural/suburban ass areas and move to a real city. Where you can be appreciated. I knew tons of black men and women that didn't get love in their own hometown cause they weren't "hood" enough by their standards or whatever...that did their own thing...that moved and are now thriving.

I'm gonna say it...If you wanna date beckys all your life do you...but I wanted to finally find my black queen after years of dealing with them. And I feel I'm closer to that.

They don't appreciate brothas that are one some different non thug shyt in certain areas....that's some crab shyt. Get away from that be negativity. I'm happy to know most black people aren't like that.

A dude like me...is getting all sorts of looks from all sorts of ladies..

They see a fine as brotha with the dope fade with the waves...rocking a Whitney Houston t-shirt with the unique selvedge jeans and vans old skools...killing it on the board at the park...and they loving it! All eyes on me like pac baby. White women, Asian women, Hispanic women, black women...and shyt you see black women that skateboard here too I'm in heaven!

Go where you're appreciated. Don't settle for less.

Can't wait for afro punk this year!:blessed:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This title is stupid as fukk bruh. I'm from ATL....the capital of the finest black women in America. I'm not a corny ass nikka, but at the same time I wouldn't call myself swagged the fukk out. I don't have the greatest mouthpiece ever but I still pull women of all races, ESPECIALLY fine black women. I've pulled legit dimes that I'm even surprised I managed to get. I've always told myself I'd never have a serious relationship with a woman who wasn't black....but I've dated around, internationally now, and realize there are key personality traits I'm attracted to the most...not whether you have higher levels of melanin or not.

I live in Spain rn...I've dated black American women, white American women, mixed American women, black Portuguese women, white French women, middle eastern British women, white British women, white Russian women, and southern Mediterranean Spanish women, so I have a decent perspective on the general traits (KEYWORD GENERAL - NOT EVERY WOMAN IS THE SAME...BUT USUALLY THE MAJORITY HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON) that different groups have in America and internationally.

Right now I'm dating this Spanish girl....I love her, she's coming to America to study next year so we'll be able to see each other when I come back to the A, and she's the most ride or die chick I've ever been with. She's loyal as fukk to me....I can't even describe it. She just wants a man who makes her laugh, treats her right, shows her affection, and is loyal to her...and in return you get all of that and more from her. You know they be on that :mjpls: shyt in Spain...chick told me her dad will probably be upset when he finds out about me soon...but she said it's worth it because I treat her the way she wants a man to treat her and he has to deal with it. She's willing to ruin her relationship with her father for me.

Loyalty and dedication like that is hard as fukk to find in American women...black or white....but generally speaking, especially black women.The whole era of main pieces and side pieces has got it fukked up. Dudes don't need a relationship in America anymore because these chicks is slanging p*ssy left and right and giving men the benefits of a relationship without having to actually be in a relationship. I know, I've taken advantage of this shyt for years. And for women it's probably even more exciting....you get an unlimited pools of attractive guys (some simps, "thugs", prettyboys, tricks) doing everything they can to get your attention and take you out somewhere. You eat free. Can get dikked down by any dude a chick thinks is attractive...without having to bring anything to the table besides being cute. It's all reward and no effort really...who wouldn't want that?

The problem is that it creates an environment where real relationships are getting killed off, and people who want real relationships gotta either play the game and get burned a few times until they get lucky enough to win, or end up getting no puss if they not trying to play the game. Who needs loyalty when you've got an iPhone full of hoes/nikkas that'll be happy af to replace your main right now?

Now take this new style of dating we got, and throw the "outliers" into the mix (the "corny dudes" "no swag dudes" "awkward weirdo nikkas"). How are they supposed to win? Most of them don't even wanna run through puss like that....they just want a good girl that they think is attractive that'll be with them. Should they limit their dating pool to only black women, play the game (talk to chicks who got iphones fulla nikkas waiting to pound they ass) and hopefully win and find that needle in a haystack? Or should they open their dating pool to ALL women, find someone who's got what they want, and find the needle in a haystack with a better set of odds? Obviously if they know what they want out of a relationship, and have tried and can't find a black woman who can give it to em, why castigate them for trying to find it in different races? That shyt is just ignorant.

Now if you're a c00n ass nikka......getting a white chick simply to spite black women or rub it in their faces....you lost...because at the end of the day your actions come from a place of insecurity and a feeling of inadequacy.....not love.
Exactly... These dudes are simple as fukk...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You sound insecure.How do you know they were laughing at you?They most likely were not paying you any mind.
Because she had a twisted up face and was looking me directly in the eyes? Its not that hard to decipher.

Status
Not open for further replies.