Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Anyway most people here will either understand what black nerds go through or just deny deny and deny and act like there wasn't both black men and women clowning nerds for not having swag and always being put in the friend zone back in high school. :snoop:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What I find funny is that it was Black men who created and upheld the urban thug culture that we see now. Tupac, Biggie, NWA, etc....were all icons to many Black American males. How many times have we seen Black men call White men and White people in general "corny", now all of a sudden ya'll want to turn around and act like BW created the thug culture.

Super thugs ruined black culture as a whole and made the hard working, disciplined man obselete on the dating scene. Only low lives get rewarded with p*ssy and attention.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Thug culture took off because white youths were buying up that garbage while they were safely tucked away in their suburban enclaves protected by generational wealth, while Black men were more than happy to put on a minstrel show that destroyed his own communities.

Chuck D spoke about that, but it fell on deaf ears. They are ignorant ass rappers that hate the pro black and black love message.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
First off where does this 25% number come from?

I'm not going to agree with the thread topic at large. However, I did have an interesting experience at the school library the other day. I was there with my BLACK GIRLFRIEND, and I was heading out along with her but I was walking somewhat in front of her. I was in my own zone because I was sleepy as shyt and didn't realize it for a moment I was walking in a way that it seemed like I was walking towards this group of black chicks sitting at some computers. I looked at one of the chicks sitting there and one of the chicks was already giving me the "I KNOW THIS nikka AINT TRYING TO TALK TO US" type of look and started laughing as I walked by. Never had that reaction from other races of chicks to be honest. There is a significant amount of black women that are just outright overly judgmental. You have to be "very normal" for those type and any quirks or oddities or any showing that you're a fallible human being, you're getting the bushes :francis:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I never understood just specifically targeting one race of women.

I'm currently fukking with a cute little black girl, a Jewish Brazilian chick, and a Asian girl... Variety is the spice that gets my dikk hard :troll:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
And that is why most are only able to date the deadbeat dusty negros and then complain about when the Johnnie Cochran gets him a white wimmin or Ping Chow

As long as you over 6'1 with a mouthpiece, muscular, constantly mean mugging, with a criminal record, you good with the bird ass women :sas2:

The more humble black women are much harder to find :snoop:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
What I find funny is that it was Black men who created and upheld the urban thug culture that we see now. Tupac, Biggie, NWA, etc....were all icons to many Black American males. How many times have we seen Black men call White men and White people in general "corny", now all of a sudden ya'll want to turn around and act like BW created the thug culture.
You gotta look at the conditions that created the so called thug culture. Every community is gonna have a thug element to a certain extent. Our community used to be filled with black men who went to work everyday, took care of their families, and went to church on Sunday. The thugs were the minority. Something happened along the way that fukked all that up. We all kno what it was too

Status
Not open for further replies.