Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If you don't know how to talk to women, it has nothing to do with being "nerdy". That's a cop out. It's a lot of nerdy black men with impeccable social skills, and "swag". And then there's hood ass dudes who just try too hard and it comes off forced and corny and they don't know how to talk to women so it fosters this hatred for women because they have no luck with women.

I don't think a successful educated black women would turn down a "nerd". Get it how you fit in. @SouthernBelle even made a very interesting point in that in grad school a lot of couples end up meeting each other.
Miss if a nerd is good enough to be in your friend zone then he has social skills.

Lets not deny the existance of nerds with social skills plz

Urchin

Banned
Daps
But apparently black women go after thug types that fit that hyper masculine stereotype so ultimately it's our fault because we perpetuate the culture. *sigh*

You can easily find threads on here with them bragging about nonblacks stealing their "swag" and how mexicans, arabs and white guys are "corny" which is why those men's women want them:duck:

Yet here they are switching up and saying that Black women should like Black guys who look and dress like suburban cacs. :sas2:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But apparently black women go after thug types that fit that hyper masculine stereotype so ultimately it's our fault because we perpetuate the culture. *sigh*

The sad part those thug types would tell me I'm too much of a "white girl" and throw me to the bushes. (Not that I was actively looking for a "thug" type.)
Then I see them with their white gfs and it's like :dwillhuh:
Makes no sense at all.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When it comes to nerdy dudes they have to try harder to get women lol.

A nerdy dude can have the same convo skills than a non nerdy dude yet fail because he had to try harder to be with her.

If a dude is good enough to be in the friend zone then he has social skills. :usure:

False :myman:

A nerdy dude that can switch it up and has good conversation skills doesn't have to "try harder". Put that same nerdy guy in a situation with women that appreciates that can of behavior and he will thrive. I think yall view "nerds" as these socially awkward Steve Urkel types that can't talk to a chick more than 5 seconds without bustin a nut. To me a dude like Wale is just as nerdy as a Neil Degresse cat. And when i used to go to engineering conferences them "nerds" were pulling everything left and right.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Yea but if not much women wasn't feeling it then it wouldn't take off lol.

White people on the other hand want to call us thugs because they really want to say the n word lol.

Thug culture took off because white youths were buying up that garbage while they were safely tucked away in their suburban enclaves protected by generational wealth, while Black men were more than happy to put on a minstrel show that destroyed his own communities.

Blackout

Daps
False :myman:

A nerdy dude that can switch it up and has good conversation skills doesn't have to "try harder". Put that same nerdy guy in a situation with women that appreciates that can of behavior and he will thrive. I think yall view "nerds" as these socially awkward Steve Urkel types that can't talk to a chick more than 5 seconds without bustin a nut. To me a dude like Wale is just as nerdy as a Neil Degresse cat. And when i used to go to engineering conferences them "nerds" were pulling everything left and right.
Dude women that appreciate nerds exist in certain areas.

If a nerd is in an area with not much women who appreciate him then he will have to deal with ramped up difficulty

Its all relative

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Which way is up?

I generally refuse to believe there is this large population of black men that can't find a black woman that's interested in them. Not to the point of being "forced" to date outside of their race. I feel like a lot of it is the general ups and downs of finding a partner and all the factors within that.

Blackout

Daps
Thug culture took off because white youths were buying up that garbage while they were safely tucked away in their suburban enclaves protected by generational wealth, while Black men were more than happy to put on a minstrel show that destroyed his own communities.
And there are still black men and black women who embrace thug culture by their own choice.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What the f is a nerdy guy?
Like one of those pretend nerd chicks? That's what I think of when y'all keep talking about nerdy guys.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
And there are still black men and women who embrace thug culture

Of course there are, just like there are Italians and Irish that embrace their mafia/gang cultures. What is your point? My point is that Black men created the urban thug culture, packaged it up and sold it to the masses for entertainment and while rebellious suburban white kids consumed it, it destroyed the Black community because it celebrated drug dealing, killing other blacks and acting like a total fukk up in life. Once again, Black men sold out their communities like they have always done.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude women that appreciate nerds exist in certain areas.

If a nerd is in an area with not much women who appreciate him then he will have to deal with ramped up difficulty

Its all relative

ONLY if he is a nerd 24/7 and has no dimensions to his personality. Most people in this world are not that way. Maybe being from NYC and growing up with so many different cultures I just can't view people so 1 dimensional. But from what I've seen even the most fish out of water dudes will find something to talk about to get a woman's interest piqued. Square, corny, meek type dudes can show up to a dancehall type environment and eat well because they know how to talk to women and show off more sides of their personality.

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Man I swear yall nikkas sound jus like how cacs talk about black ppl, when yall talk about black women :snoop:

Yall aint even allowing them to be humans and individuals, u just generalize & stereotype the shyt outta them. Akin like every black woman is some superficial attitude problem havin chick. Like do yall nikkas not have black sisters, mothers? aunties or cousins? R yall not from a black community and be round black ppl? How can u be so ignorant about ur own ppl?

Yall speak more highly and fairly of white women than yall do black women tbh. Im startin to believe we rly hav undercover cac posters up in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.