Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
ONLY if he is a nerd 24/7 and has no dimensions to his personality. Most people in this world are not that way. Maybe being from NYC and growing up with so many different cultures I just can't view people so 1 dimensional. But from what I've seen even the most fish out of water dudes will find something to talk about to get a woman's interest piqued. Square, corny, meek type dudes can show up to a dancehall type environment and eat well because they know how to talk to women and show off more sides of their personality.
I've seen many people are that way.

They have social skills because they are able to be in the friend zone just fine

Those nerds who get women have to get into something they aren't truly into to get women lol.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Man I swear yall nikkas sound jus like how cacs talk about black ppl, when yall talk about black women :snoop:

Yall aint even allowing them to be humans and individuals, u just generalize & stereotype the shyt outta them. Akin like every black woman is some superficial attitude problem havin chick. Like do yall nikkas not have black sisters, mothers? aunties or cousins? R yall not from a black community and be round black ppl? How can u be so ignorant about ur own ppl?

Yall speak more highly and fairly of white women than yall do black women tbh. Im startin to believe we rly hav undercover cac posters up in here.

This is the result of forced integration. If Black men were segregated in their own communities they would have no choice but to uplift it like they did in the past. Give a Black man integration and he will turn on his own community and run off and take sides with cacs.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Of course there are, just like there are Italians and Irish that embrace their mafia/gang cultures. What is your point? My point is that Black men created the urban thug culture, packaged it up and sold it to the masses for entertainment and while rebellious suburban white kids consumed it, it destroyed the Black community because it celebrated drug dealing, killing other blacks and acting like a total fukk up in life. Once again, Black men sold out their communities like they have always done.
It's up to us to deviate from such things.

Which cant happen if both black men and black women embrace thug culture too.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I think for a lot of people too, I couldn't tell you how much, church or lackthereof can be a factor too. I grew up in the church but I'll never step foot into another one for the rest of my days unless for weddings. As far as black men, I put myself at a disadvantage from most black women just with that particular mindset alone.

King Poetic

Godfather of Mariana Trench
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottoms
Let's be honest... the reason both black men and black women are not getting together is because both parties are searching for fantasy mates in large numbers..brothers are looking for Meghan good or a big butt, huge tit instagram hoe with a brain and sisters are looking for tupac in a business suit.....date whoever you want, but stopped with the fantasy chick or man cause majority of the time they don't exist..

I have notice the sisters AROUND MY WAY tend to settle after 5 and 10 years and they reach 35 and they finally wake up that tupac in a suit doesn't exist and the dating pool out here is getting less for them they go back after the dude they passed over 10 years ago, but a lot of them dudes already moved on to something new...

A lot of sisters don't realize that the numbers are stacked against them because there are more sisters than brothers, especially if u add the fact brothers are in prison

Last edited:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
It's up to us to deviate from such things.

Which cant happen if both black men and black women embrace thug culture too.

There will always be a subset of folks that cannot be saved. The problem with successful Black men is that they abandoned the Black community then when it falls apart they turn around and hold the Black people they left behind to a higher standard than the cacs and other nonBlacks they now live around or are married to.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
they don't have to be forced, a bunch of them already do :childplease:

The best and the brightest tend to move out and live in cac areas. Even have several BM in this very thread BRAGGING that this is what they intend to do.

Many Black nations suffer from brain drains once cacs roll out the red carpet, so this same shyt happens all over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.