Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
What I find funny is that it was Black men who created and upheld the urban thug culture that we see now. Tupac, Biggie, NWA, etc....were all icons to many Black American males. How many times have we seen Black men call White men and White people in general "corny", now all of a sudden ya'll want to turn around and act like BW created the thug culture.

Its ALWAYS our fault.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
or get an african chick. They dont give a shyt what kicks you wearing, you can wear sandals no socks and just be yourself.
This is somewhat true. I know a couple Ethiopians up here and one (who is obviously mixed) was with some regular looking dude. And another was looks black but has *some* admixture is with some regular looking black guy now. Dude with classes and a nappy fro + beard:yeshrug:it is what it is. Even though i missed out on both ima keep my hopes up with these africans mane:wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What I find funny is that it was Black men who created and upheld the urban thug culture that we see now. Tupac, Biggie, NWA, etc....were all icons to many Black American males. How many times have we seen Black men call White men and White people in general "corny", now all of a sudden ya'll want to turn around and act like BW created the thug culture.
Both black men and women contributed to it

If it didnt work and enabled hood dudes to get women then not as much people would choose to do it or embrace it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So why are black men that are marriage minded marrying white? U really think 1/4 black men like ww over bw? Fallacies
Black women do it at half the rate and thecoli blames Scandal.
Don't blame this on the black man. Black women are the ones who decide what men should be like. If black women did not put people like young thug on a top of the food chain as far as getting p*ssy; regular black men would not be seeking white women.

If black women went after regular guys who have not been to prison or have criminal records; there will be more black men trying to better themselves. But black women want to go after clowns with no purpose in life and other brothers see that the brother who went to college and is trying to start a business is not getting any p*ssy. There going to be like fukk that college shyt; I'm thuggin

Wow, yall really dont like black women...

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
man if you want pink nipples just go get them, you don't gotta create a thesis and shyt :francis:
all my normal black guy friends date their own and my cousins who are "cooler" go for foriegns
the only black dudes I see with white women are tall and mildly handsome :yeshrug:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
The problem with these stereotypes is yall assume everyone has one "mode'. "Nerdy" black people can have swag, can dress, can hoop it up, be in the gym, be on that social media tip - if you keep living off the stereotypes and aren't aware you're using them you'll keep coming up with these dumb ass ideas.

Really just think some of yall have no clue how to engage in conversation.

Exactly. People acting like hood nikkas can't be corny. :heh:

Blackout

Daps
The problem with these stereotypes is yall assume everyone has one "mode'. "Nerdy" black people can have swag, can dress, can hoop it up, be in the gym, be on that social media tip - if you keep living off the stereotypes and aren't aware you're using them you'll keep coming up with these dumb ass ideas.

Really just think some of yall have no clue how to engage in conversation.
When it comes to nerdy dudes they have to try harder to get women lol.

A nerdy dude can have the same convo skills than a non nerdy dude yet fail because he had to try harder to be with her.

If a dude is good enough to be in the friend zone then he has social skills. :usure:

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Both black men and women contributed to it

If it didnt work and enabled hood dudes to get women then not as much people would choose to do it or embrace it.

Black men created the so-called gangsta/thug culture that permeated through music and clothes. Top gangsta/thug rappers were men. This is why white people now call you "thugs".

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

But apparently black women go after thug types that fit that hyper masculine stereotype so ultimately it's our fault because we perpetuate the culture. *sigh*

Blackout

Daps
Black men created the so-called gangsta/thug culture that permeated through music and clothes. Top gangsta/thug rappers were men. This is why white people now call you "thugs".
Yea but if not much women wasn't feeling it then it wouldn't take off lol.

White people on the other hand want to call us thugs because they really want to say the n word lol.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
When it comes to nerdy dudes they have to try harder to get her lol.

A nerdy dude can have the same convo skills than a non nerdy dude yet fail because he had to try harder to be with her

If a dude is good enough to be in the friend zone then he has social skills lol.

If you don't know how to talk to women, it has nothing to do with being "nerdy". That's a cop out. It's a lot of nerdy black men with impeccable social skills, and "swag". And then there's hood ass dudes who just try too hard and it comes off forced and corny and they don't know how to talk to women so it fosters this hatred for women because they have no luck with women.

I don't think a successful educated black women would turn down a "nerd". Get it how you fit in. @SouthernBelle even made a very interesting point in that in grad school a lot of couples end up meeting each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.