• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The problem with these stereotypes is yall assume everyone has one "mode'. "Nerdy" black people can have swag, can dress, can hoop it up, be in the gym, be on that social media tip - if you keep living off the stereotypes and aren't aware you're using them you'll keep coming up with these dumb ass ideas.

Really just think some of yall have no clue how to engage in conversation.

semtex

:)
Daps
:francis:
Is this an American BW myth? Where did this come from?
I think literally every post in the thread says some variation of my statement. I think black women have a similar problem though, but not quite to the same extent cause dudes be horny and therefore more accepting:heh: in my experience, black folks don't really embrace deviations from the norm. Could just be where I'm from though :manny:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think literally every post in the thread says some variation of my statement. I think black women have a similar problem though, but not quite to the same extent cause dudes be horny and therefore more accepting:heh: in my experience, black folks don't really embrace deviations from the norm. Could just be where I'm from though :manny:

My mom always told me school's for learning and not boys so if an intellectual fella comes along, I'm scooping that shyt up. No pun intended.
Then again, I live in Canada so that might be the difference.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I had a black woman stop fukking with me because I treated her too well. She told me that I was putting on an act. Flabbergasted doesn't even begin to describe my reaction. I can say this though. On dating sites, white, Mexican, Ricans.... They are choosing, they are proactive in their courtship.

Breh value your self first and if the woman is worth your time and gifts then provide that. If you really want a girl to like you for you take her to a spot on a date that requires little money, where you and her can just vibe and talk or admire scenery. If she on that feminism crap, pay for the bare bones of the date and if she wants extra she should get it. I was told don't do anything with a woman you won't continue to do as well. Don't front or stunt for them. Be you and be confident in your own style and swag. Some lady will appreciate it.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

what the fukk is the norm? :ld:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh value your self first and if the woman is worth your time and gifts then provide that. If you really want a girl to like you for you take her to a spot on a date that requires little money, where you and her can just vibe and talk or admire scenery. If she on that feminism crap, pay for the bare bones of the date and if she wants extra she should get it. I was told don't do anything with a woman you won't continue to do as well. Don't front or stunt for them. Be you and be confident in your own style and swag. Some lady will appreciate it.

Exactly. Be You. Women will see you're confident in your own skin and not trying to live up to what you think they want. nikkas always making shyt so complicated :mjcry:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
OP what you meant to say is that CORNY black guys go after white girls

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I got a cousin he dress like carlton. His prom date was a white chick, whole fam knew for sure he would marry white. nikka has a wayne brady smile, dark skin, usher haircut, and looks like jermaine o'neal in the face. not an ugly dude, but his swag was starting to look like them 40 year old white men that golf.

Anyways long story short, this nikka met a FINE ASS lightskin sista in college, shes nerdy INSIDE but she got that dime swag, when I saw her pic and heard he was engaged (theyre now married with a kid on the way, theyre both only 24 and work for Pepsi) I was like :what: :wtf::dahell::mindblown: fukking SHOCKED. Turns out that broad parents are white and she was adopted, so even though she looks like Halle Berry, she was only dating white boys until she met my cousin. :mindblown:

just find professional women who share the same interest, if my Carlton cousin can get a fly wife, there's hope breh :mjcry:

or turn to paagin.
2zefpdy.jpg
x0s6mc.jpg

Urchin

Banned
Daps
What I find funny is that it was Black men who created and upheld the urban thug culture that we see now. Tupac, Biggie, NWA, etc....were all icons to many Black American males. How many times have we seen Black men call White men and White people in general "corny", now all of a sudden ya'll want to turn around and act like BW created the thug culture.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
I got a cousin he dress like carlton. His prom date was a white chick, whole fam knew for sure he would marry white. nikka has a wayne brady smile, dark skin, usher haircut, and looks like jermaine o'neal in the face. not an ugly dude, but his swag was starting to look like them 40 year old white men that golf.

Anyways long story short, this nikka met a FINE ASS lightskin sista in college, shes nerdy INSIDE but she got that dime swag, when I saw her pic and heard he was engaged (theyre now married with a kid on the way, theyre both only 24 and work for Pepsi) I was like :what: :wtf::dahell::mindblown: fukking SHOCKED. Turns out that broad parents are white and she was adopted, so even though she looks like Halle Berry, she was only dating white boys until she met my cousin. :mindblown:

just find professional women who share the same interest, if my Carlton cousin can get a fly wife, there's hope breh :mjcry:

or turn to paagin.
2zefpdy.jpg
x0s6mc.jpg

I bet he never looked in the direction of a chick his complexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.