• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This is so frustrating and depressing. Why I gotta be Jay Z for an attractive black woman to find me attractive? Maybe I don't wanna wear skinny jeans and break the bank on retro Jordan's. iight I guess I'm going to Brazil or the Carribean to find a bad black chick
or get an african chick. They dont give a shyt what kicks you wearing, you can wear sandals no socks and just be yourself.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember you complaining about this years ago

I'm happy for you

Good memory! Yeah, the funny thing is we started talking off of okc :heh: (I honestly go on there to practice my pick up lines)
I actually messaged him + gave him my number and we went on a date within the first week.
Honestly, the timing and everything was right. He's a smart, funny and awesome guy all around.
There's hope, y'all. Even for someone like me.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bro how do bw generally treat you. You're a handsome dude, you get them primarily on your looks? personality? how you dress? I'd like to hear your perspective

I get normal looking usually suburban black girl or Africans. I dress semi professional or in athletic gear and that's it. I aint got no shoes or latest clothes and never have. Always been told to never spend my money on that. But I'm also athletic and work out every now then. I drink and smoke, done drugs goten arrested but also have a very good job. got black and white, haven't approached white in years. Those black girls don't fukk with my cus

If a girl or guy didn't grow up in the suburbs they usually don't fukk with my FAM the girls or guys of my generation.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
too bad all these so called alphas cant take care of their seeds or women. made these women really believe "all nikkas aint shyt!" got these chicks so spurned, they've made a movement out of getting white men. :heh:

meanwhile the timid nerd goes off and marries a non-black chick; only to move off to the burbs, to never be seen again.

BM/WW marriages have the highest divorce rates.

Black men made the decision to move to White neighborhoods long ago. That was what the fight for integration was all about.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
What he supposed to do :francis:

You expect him to get no azz and be lonely to keep it black or take advantage of the cute girl (of whatever race) that likes him?
2wfomqe.jpg

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok this needs to be seriously addressed. What's your or a black woman's definition of a corny dude? Are you saying that if a black man don't have tattoos and have a hip hop personsa going on then he's corny? Seriously I'd like to know what your definition of 'corny ' and ' lame' is

Corny? I consider corny as trying to hard. It's not how you look. I'm corny and lame as fukk. I cancel plans to read wikipedia for hours upon hours, I make punny jokes, I like to debate with my friends over politics and shyt, I'm pretty plain and average. I'm the epitome of a lame chick that happens to do a bunch of drugs and other shyt.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Where you live?

Down South, my wife cooks, works part time, college educated, great with our kids and we enjoy each other. She was different than the other girls I dated in college ( that liked me because of my swag) she actually liked the nerdy side of me lol. She also put me on the problack tip

But she is homely (I tend to think this makes her marriage material though) and very competitive
We're human so we do have our problems

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I honestly think black women despise successful black men.

My best friend recently went through this. His career is starting to ascend while she is stagnant in hers. Mind you, they are three kids deep so you would think she'd be happy but that was not the case. Disparaging comments all the time but I don't really fault her. Her family has a weird mindset though. One time, her brother and his girl got out of living in an apartment and began to rent a home. They threw a house warming party. She wanted to get a gift and my boy was like, I'm not getting them anything, they haven't accomplished shyt. He wasn't going to be a member of that low expectation society she was a part of. The have broken up now though.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It's probably him. He don't need to be making excuses. Marry who you want just don't go commenting on black women ain't shyt when you went for went for wonder bread.

You should be marrying on your level anyway. If you're being turned down for being "corny" by grown ass women then you shouldn't even be paying them any attention anyway. Change your surroundings and try dating within your circle. There are corny ass nikkas but they can be hood too. It doesn't necessarily mean corny = nerdy/well behaved. Corny nikkas to me can be endearing and cute. :ld:

semtex

:)
Daps
I believe him :ehh: he didn't need the excuse though, marry and date who you want. But I believe him.

If you're a nerdy black dude, most black women will not be feeling you. Your only option as far as black women would be those anime obsessed black chicks and most of them have a :mjpls: policy so....

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Ive never posted in these race threads before and im remembering why. Im sorry but i only got to about page 4 and had to stop reading the bullshyt.

So much stereotyping about both black men and women in these posts, shyt is disgusting :scust:

I thought other posters were lying but i can now see that theres a chance a good portion of posters are just white guys or real c00ns in real life.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I believe him :ehh: he didn't need the excuse though, marry and date who you want. But I believe him.

If you're a nerdy black dude, most black women will not be feeling you. Your only option as far as black women would be those anime obsessed black chicks and most of them have a :mjpls: policy so....

:francis:
Is this an American BW myth? Where did this come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.