Daps
:dead::pachaha::russ:
You know this corny lookin brotha aint get no love out here :dead:

Gotta get in where you fit in

image.jpg

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I feel like if your "corny" or dont have "swag" black girls aint checking for you...ever notice how white guys feel comfortable coming out the house in open toe flip flops and a corny tee shirt, but meanwhile every black man feels the needs to have a designer belt and some jordans just to pick up a bag of ice from the gas station? I feel like thats because black women want you to have "swagger" while white women are more accepting of men just being "cornballs" lol so yeah conrball brothas are gonna be more inclined to mess with girls who care less about style and shyt tbr.
Look at jon jones and his wife..he been with that white girl since high school, and you can tell jon wasnt no fly nikka back in the day, he still kind of a corn ball now. So he probably got with her cause sistas wasnt feeling a 6'4 nikka with no swag and a scar on his forehead lmao
just my two cents though

Its funny how white dudes who don't have the white version of swag and go off with Asian dudes are seen as weirdo social pariahs meanwhile black men who go off to white women are seen as social revolutionaries. See they demonize their losers but we shame black women for not liking ours.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
forreal, the shyt is a joke. black women throw these guys over the fence, then they complain when other women scoop them up.

Esp when they get older and washed up. They see the "no swagaliers" balling it up and they furious. Still, overwhelming majority of black men marry black women. Let's stop cysing shyt.

If Corny Malik and Becky hit it off and are happy, I could give a shyt less.

/thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There was nothing funny about that set... Refer to Black women as aggressive creatures brehs

I hears your voice on the vocaroo thread. Your voice did sound a little aggressive and southern :patrice:

Of course you love black men, but you still have a bitter taste for men who talk out the problems that they see.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
We all know Coli women are exceptions to the rule :troll: and that this doesn't apply to you, there's no need for ya'll to be getting offended:ehh:

It doesn't apply to me and I have a sneaky suspicion it doesn't apply to many if not a majority of Black women...

But we should be offended by the reinforcing of negative stereotypes of Black women... The fact that this is being done be Black men is troubling

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I hears your voice on the vocaroo thread. Your voice did sound a little aggressive and southern :patrice:

Of course you love black men, but you still have a bitter taste for men who talk out the problems that they see.

How does a voice sound aggressive reading a list? What agenda are you pushing?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How does a voice sound aggressive reading a list? What agenda are you pushing?

I'm not pushing an agenda. Just saying I don't understand why you hate when your precious black men speak out the problems that they see.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
corny or not, those brothers are usually an asset that's being lost to the white community. throw away all the book smart "corny" career minded black men, and look at how shallow the dating pool becomes for real husband material.

Why do you assume every corny man black or white is some high earning genius? Some are broke losers too.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
every nikka with a white chick at one point in time wanted a black woman.

:ehh:

Or they just hit it off with a white girl from the jump (true in many cases as well).

I'm not gonna knock someone who is happy. Do you.

But I do have a problem when bitter sisters get mad at this/that brother when he has a non black woman on his arm. Many of these same sisters wouldn't have given these same brothers the time of day so I just give em the :rudy:

Status
Not open for further replies.