Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yall need to stop throwin the word corny around. That word just pushes them further out of the black community.

Yep. Be a normal law-abiding dude that plays video games, goes to the gym, and drives a regular car is a lame or a cornball or even a damn nerd. I dunno what's the disdain for them. :manny:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I married a black woman. We're divorced now. One of the main things she told me was that she needed excitement and butterflies in her stomach.

About a year after we divorced I heard a rumor that some niqqa was dropping her off at work and driving her car all day.

True story. Makes my soul burn slow.

I dated 10 women in the couple of years after my divorce and I been exclusive with a white woman for the past few years.

Exactly half the women were black and half were white.

I moved a black chick in with me for five weeks. Among other things she was pining for the ex that banged her head on concrete and was arrested for trying to kill her. Actually contacted this dude by sending messages through people from his hometown on FB. shyt was sick and sad.

I never looked at it as choosing a white girl. I gave them all the same shot. 9 came and went and this 1 fit well and was good to me. And was white.

I actually dumped a couple cool white chicks for sisters cause I was looking to get married again and that's where I saw myself. After awhile I gave up on searching and just rocked with someone who made me happy.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If a black woman spent her life around cool nikkas,aggressive,gamed up,charismatic nikkas with moufpiece:myman:....What the hell she supposed to do?Choose a straight lame nikka:mjlol:

If that's what she grew up attracted to she probably gon want a nikka with some kindve edge to em when she grow up,not necessarily a thug like this thread is claiming....I know plenty of goofy nikkas who don't have problems,so lets keep the discussion to corny,akward nikkas with not much personality or humor....goofy nikkas don't have problems.

For corny,akward nikkas I will say you might have it hard though,white women don't realize they white men is swagless and corny as they are.....So a corny black guy can go over to the other side and probably be on equal ground with white men in the eyes of white women who like black men....or even be considered way cooler than the average white guy:heh:

But its black women who grew up in the bubs around mostly white people and corny nikkas,she in the same boat with white women in the sense a corny/nerd nikka is probably not a shock to her system at all.

How you a black man and not be cool at all though:comeon:...Chances are you was probably on ya ":mjpls:" shyt from the jump if you aint got none of that to rub off on you at some point....so no you aint dodging that c00n title that easy,you gon need a better explanation than that bullshyt:laff:.

But trust me those white women is settling,they don't got access to cool white men:mjcry:...unfortunately for corny black men,black men are too charismatic at large,black women shouldn't have to turn a blind eye to it when she's surrounded by it:mjcry:...Get you a black chick that don't know no better just like those white women that deal with you.

Damn, that is why I go with foreign black women from a solid family structure because all that Tupac in a Business Suit bullshyt will just piss me off. I gotta do all that shyt to be with an above average black woman? :why:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yeah man I have that same look too, people always think i'm mad/scary but I'm not even tho :ld:

I always get with non ratchet black women, but damn, some dudes in here thing that I gotta be like Tariq Nasheed/Tupac/Mayweather all in one just to fukk some black puss.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This
long as they feel protected , get good dck often, and dont get treated like complete sht ( notice i said complete) theyll roll wit him
thats why a woman with stay with a jobless aint sht ngga for years but will cheat on a good breh in a second
you gotta have that primal natural manhood about you
You can see it time and time again, women dont want to be treated with respect all the time
they dont want to be handled with care all the time
they dont want shyt to be perfect all the time
and any woman that tells you she do is a liar

That's pretty fukking sick twisted and sad... On the flip side what kind of man would be with a chick who treats him like shyt, doesn't respect him and belittles him and disrespects him at every turn?! Not many... If women want to be with men who does them dirty then that's their stupidity.

I remember seeing chicks like that but they love thugs and never grow up outta that phase and shyt and they end up beat up. Loosing their minds. Get abused but I don't fault the men. I fault the women because they CHOSE them!!!

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That's pretty fukking sick twisted and sad... On the flip side what kind of man would be with a chick who treats him like shyt, doesn't respect him and belittles him and disrespects him at every turn?! Not many... If women want to be with men who does them dirty then that's their stupidity.

I remember seeing chicks like that but they love thugs and never grow up outta that phase and shyt and they end up beat up. Loosing their minds. Get abused but I don't fault the men. I fault the women because they CHOSE them!!!

:pachaha: with a business success of :huhldup: with a dash of undercover :mjpls: is what a lot of these women want.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:snoop:

I married a black woman. We're divorced now. One of the main things she told me was that she needed excitement and butterflies in her stomach.

About a year after we divorced I heard a rumor that some niqqa was dropping her off at work and driving her car all day.

True story. Makes my soul burn slow.

I dated 10 women in the couple of years after my divorce and I been exclusive with a white woman for the past few years.

Exactly half the women were black and half were white.

I moved a black chick in with me for five weeks. Among other things she was pining for the ex that banged her head on concrete and was arrested for trying to kill her. Actually contacted this dude by sending messages through people from his hometown on FB. shyt was sick and sad.

I never looked at it as choosing a white girl. I gave them all the same shot. 9 came and went and this 1 fit well and was good to me. And was white.

I actually dumped a couple cool white chicks for sisters cause I was looking to get married again and that's where I saw myself. After awhile I gave up on searching and just rocked with someone who made me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.