Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It's a numbers game in many areas. Sad to admit it, but the amount of sisters running around with kids out of wedlock leaves white females in the dust. It's praised in this day. And females have somehow been convinced that this doesn't hurt their choices in the dating pool. Tell me, OP. Does this white woman have any children from previous relationships.

Before ya'll go crying, this isn't everywhere. A female with a child OOW, whether they show it or not, is generally pretty bitter and looking for some dude she can mess over ie trick into being in a relationship with her. A looooot of dudes look at them as easy p*ssy and usually for good reason.

I run into more white females that have no children than I run into black females that don't. You can think this has no bearing on the dating world if you want to. Especially related to marriage.

Now watch all the people half read what I posted, get in their feelings and give a bunch of examples to the contrary, even though the post points out that this is what I personally face.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What is boring? Most of these hood dudes do the same thing everyday. How are they so exciting?

I often wonder the same thing..I suppose the sense of thrill living everdyay on the edge with some petty lowlife criminal is what does it for them.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
There's a difference between being a good guy and corny dude. Black women generally aren't attracted to cornballs. :manny: Can't blame em.
Ok this needs to be seriously addressed. What's your or a black woman's definition of a corny dude? Are you saying that if a black man don't have tattoos and have a hip hop personsa going on then he's corny? Seriously I'd like to know what your definition of 'corny ' and ' lame' is

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
There's a difference between being a good guy and corny dude. Black women generally aren't attracted to cornballs. :manny: Can't blame em.
Thread could have ended here. But check me out, if dude is a cornball at at heart and he finds someone who accepts him for who he is who is white, then folks shouldn't be on here telling dude what he could and could not be pulling. Can't have it both ways, Coli.

He'll still get his dirty looks though. Especially from single mothers. Yeah I"m on a bit of a single mother kick lately. Seeing way too many of them everywhere, lately.:yeshrug:
If you yourself have no kids this gets to be a sore point after a while. :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Im all for respecting black women and preffering them over other type of women but if a dude cannot get a black woman for either being nerdy or having no swag you expect him to be single for the rest of his life?

Lets be real here lol.

Last edited:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Ok this needs to be seriously addressed. What's your or a black woman's definition of a corny dude? Are you saying that if a black man don't have tattoos and have a hip hop personsa going on then he's corny? Seriously I'd like to know what your definition of 'corny ' and ' lame' is

I would definitely say that a bunch of anti-social manbaby "brothas", with horrible persecution complexes who whine on the internet promoting wacky and retarded stereotypes about millions of black women definitely fit the "corny" and "lame" bill to a tee.

Thats the funny thing about the internet. You dont know what hole or rock niccas have climbed out of with their dumb ass shyt.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

I think it's a reality for the most part but he didn't post why this is the case. Black people have really fallen victim to propaganda of thug/thot successfulness which is an illusion

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He's going to where he's wanted at and there's nothing wrong with that. If he just hates his race and doesn't want to be black, that's corny, but if he simply talking to those women who give him attention, then there's no problem.

Actually, OP took pains to state this. But as usual, TheColi read what it wanted to read. As usual when an issue is laid out, we resort to name calling as a solution. Oh and we stereotype.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I would definitely say that a bunch of anti-social manbaby "brothas", with horrible persecution complexes who whine on the internet promoting wacky and retarded stereotypes about millions of black women definitely fit the "corny" and "lame" bill to a tee.

Thats the funny thing about the internet. You dont know what hole or rock niccas have climbed out of with their dumb ass shyt.
Those are the dudes who day one had it in their mind that they wouldn't even look at a black woman and never found them attractive and never paid them no mind. Those are the cats that get the c00n label and automatic :camby:

The dudes who got passed up for various reasons aren't lying to you, I've experience that shyt myself. Some change up how they are, some just grow up and realize it is what it is and some move on to other races.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I think it's a reality for the most part but he didn't post why this is the case. Black people have really fallen victim to propaganda of thug/thot successfulness which is an illusion
This is so frustrating and depressing. Why I gotta be Jay Z for an attractive black woman to find me attractive? Maybe I don't wanna wear skinny jeans and break the bank on retro Jordan's. iight I guess I'm going to Brazil or the Carribean to find a bad black chick

Status
Not open for further replies.