Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why did u neg me when I said its laughable

I am at a loss for words for this thread.... The amount of cosigning negative stereotypes about Black women, the amount of overall throw Black women under the bus for your white goddess is astounding...

No words or energy for this mess

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I am at a loss for words for this thread.... The amount of cosigning negative stereotypes about Black women, the amount of overall throw Black women under the bus for your white goddess is astounding...

No words or energy for this mess

What's a lame or corny black man in your opinion?

Seto

Pro
Daps
Then just date white women then. Date them marry them and live happily. All this tearing down black women ain't gonna do shyt but take away the focus and energy off your wife. If black women don't want you then go where you're wanted, move on and live life cus for every second you thinking and worrying about black women you taking away from your happy marriage thinking about women you obviously have deep rooted issues with

Daps
:russ:
8b1.png

Yoooo i logged out but hada log in jus 2 quote this

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Why did u neg me when I said its laughable
I didn't see that part, maybe you should make your stance much more clear next time :yeshrug:

What's a lame or corny black man in your opinion?

There is no such thing as lame or corny to me... There are normal Black men ... There are quirky Black men (nothing wrong with having uniqueness ) and there are weirdo Black men... Hood rats, ghetto goons, thugs, or "swagged" out Black men weren't even on my radar

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, black girls don't like black men who are too nice. They also don't like corny nikkas.

If they get a whiff of either of those two things, they'll think you're weak and it's a wrap for you.

This sounds like your cousin doesn't it?

Also, this doesn't apply to ugly girls, they'll just be happy to have any kind of dude.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
What he supposed to do :francis:

You expect him to get no azz and be lonely to keep it black or take advantage of the cute girl (of whatever race) that likes him?

Bedwenches say the same thing and lets all remember that we don't hold other races to the same standards as we do blacks so while he probably wanted and specific type of black woman he would take any white one. Be real.

Daps
I kinda used to be a similar nikka to the one OP described early on in high school ...but I eventually said fukk that shyt.

10358199_411084645739016_66813895_n.jpg

I wanna bag brauds like this and being that same dude doesn't achieve that :yeshrug:

I'm not dating white women though

Breh on my mama who is this cuz? Tell me who!!

Status
Not open for further replies.