Status
Not open for further replies.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I'm not pushing an agenda. Just saying I don't understand why you hate when your precious black men speak out the problems that they see.

.. You are making up fairy tales about my voice being "aggressive" and me hating Black men speaking out...
There is no need to explain anything to someone with such a warped perception of reality

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Lance Gross, Idris Elba.

Anybody that fits one of those archetypes.

Clarence from Accounting gets no love from yall.

Yes and Claireece from accounting who don't got a phat ass and long hair don't get love from yall. :troll:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Who is yall nikka? Speak for yourself. Chris Brown is a woman beater, Trey Songz is a whore, Idris is very handsome and i havent read anything bad about him so i dont know why a woman wouldnt want someone like him and Lance Gross is very handsome but i dont know that nikka personally to know what kind of "swag" he has. I think you mean they are good looking and i dont know anyone man or female who doesn't want a good looking mate. And if its the money i dont know to many women of any ethnic backround that wouldn't prefer they end up with a guy thats loaded.

Black women CANT want a good looking guy with a bit of money. We aint worth it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They don't want those women though. They want the dimes to want their corny ass and when they don't get the black dimes they hook up honey boo boo talking about white girls appreciate regular dudes.
5mPQjR9.gif

Pro
Daps
This title is stupid as fukk bruh. I'm from ATL....the capital of the finest black women in America. I'm not a corny ass nikka, but at the same time I wouldn't call myself swagged the fukk out. I don't have the greatest mouthpiece ever but I still pull women of all races, ESPECIALLY fine black women. I've pulled legit dimes that I'm even surprised I managed to get. I've always told myself I'd never have a serious relationship with a woman who wasn't black....but I've dated around, internationally now, and realize there are key personality traits I'm attracted to the most...not whether you have higher levels of melanin or not.

I live in Spain rn...I've dated black American women, white American women, mixed American women, black Portuguese women, white French women, middle eastern British women, white British women, white Russian women, and southern Mediterranean Spanish women, so I have a decent perspective on the general traits (KEYWORD GENERAL - NOT EVERY WOMAN IS THE SAME...BUT USUALLY THE MAJORITY HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON) that different groups have in America and internationally.

Right now I'm dating this Spanish girl....I love her, she's coming to America to study next year so we'll be able to see each other when I come back to the A, and she's the most ride or die chick I've ever been with. She's loyal as fukk to me....I can't even describe it. She just wants a man who makes her laugh, treats her right, shows her affection, and is loyal to her...and in return you get all of that and more from her. You know they be on that :mjpls: shyt in Spain...chick told me her dad will probably be upset when he finds out about me soon...but she said it's worth it because I treat her the way she wants a man to treat her and he has to deal with it. She's willing to ruin her relationship with her father for me.

Loyalty and dedication like that is hard as fukk to find in American women...black or white....but generally speaking, especially black women.The whole era of main pieces and side pieces has got it fukked up. Dudes don't need a relationship in America anymore because these chicks is slanging p*ssy left and right and giving men the benefits of a relationship without having to actually be in a relationship. I know, I've taken advantage of this shyt for years. And for women it's probably even more exciting....you get an unlimited pools of attractive guys (some simps, "thugs", prettyboys, tricks) doing everything they can to get your attention and take you out somewhere. You eat free. Can get dikked down by any dude a chick thinks is attractive...without having to bring anything to the table besides being cute. It's all reward and no effort really...who wouldn't want that?

The problem is that it creates an environment where real relationships are getting killed off, and people who want real relationships gotta either play the game and get burned a few times until they get lucky enough to win, or end up getting no puss if they not trying to play the game. Who needs loyalty when you've got an iPhone full of hoes/nikkas that'll be happy af to replace your main right now?

Now take this new style of dating we got, and throw the "outliers" into the mix (the "corny dudes" "no swag dudes" "awkward weirdo nikkas"). How are they supposed to win? Most of them don't even wanna run through puss like that....they just want a good girl that they think is attractive that'll be with them. Should they limit their dating pool to only black women, play the game (talk to chicks who got iphones fulla nikkas waiting to pound they ass) and hopefully win and find that needle in a haystack? Or should they open their dating pool to ALL women, find someone who's got what they want, and find the needle in a haystack with a better set of odds? Obviously if they know what they want out of a relationship, and have tried and can't find a black woman who can give it to em, why castigate them for trying to find it in different races? That shyt is just ignorant.

Now if you're a c00n ass nikka......getting a white chick simply to spite black women or rub it in their faces....you lost...because at the end of the day your actions come from a place of insecurity and a feeling of inadequacy.....not love.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So a black man is a c00n if he is repeatedly rejected by black women, and when a white women shows interest he takes her?
Yes he's a c0on, traitor, and trash.
Date and marry whomever you chose but if you date out you have removed yourself from the black community and please don't show up to the Juneteenth parade with your white, asian, or mestizo whore and your half breed kids. Move to the suburbs and let your genes die out and enjoy your nonblack trophy.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
so basically....corny black men should just be grateful for fat and ugly black chicks while the swag boys get all the pretty women....huh? :lolbron: :russ:

Tum-Se-Na-Ho-Paayega.gif

Expand your options brothers. There's some "other chicks" out there that will show you love and you don't have to date 2-3 notches down either :francis:

But you not crossing over and getting white dimes though. Makes me laugh how you want a black beauty queen but will take Honey Boo Boo momma.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This thread again :beli:

Won't disregard the issue because it came from somewhere.

My take, black people need to change what they deem attractive. My wife saw me as a cornball as well, first woman who appreciated my nerdy side. Other than her banging body that I could not deny ,the first memory I have of her is her clutching her books to her chest with this big cheesy smile with glasses. She was sheltered as well (good marriage material type)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This title is stupid as fukk bruh. I'm from ATL....the capital of the finest black women in America. I'm not a corny ass nikka, but at the same time I wouldn't call myself swagged the fukk out. I don't have the greatest mouthpiece ever but I still pull women of all races, ESPECIALLY fine black women. I've pulled legit dimes that I'm even surprised I managed to get. I've always told myself I'd never have a serious relationship with a woman who wasn't black....but I've dated around, internationally now, and realize there are key personality traits I'm attracted to the most...not whether you have higher levels of melanin or not.

I live in Spain rn...I've dated black American women, white American women, mixed American women, black Portuguese women, white French women, middle eastern British women, white British women, white Russian women, and southern Mediterranean Spanish women, so I have a decent perspective on the general traits (KEYWORD GENERAL - NOT EVERY WOMAN IS THE SAME...BUT USUALLY THE MAJORITY HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON) that different groups have in America and internationally.

Right now I'm dating this Spanish girl....I love her, she's coming to America to study next year so we'll be able to see each other when I come back to the A, and she's the most ride or die chick I've ever been with. She's loyal as fukk to me....I can't even describe it. She just wants a man who makes her laugh, treats her right, shows her affection, and is loyal to her...and in return you get all of that and more from her. You know they be on that :mjpls: shyt in Spain...chick told me her dad will probably be upset when he finds out about me soon...but she said it's worth it because I treat her the way she wants a man to treat her and he has to deal with it. She's willing to ruin her relationship with her father for me.

Loyalty and dedication like that is hard as fukk to find in American women...black or white....but generally speaking, especially black women.The whole era of main pieces and side pieces has got it fukked up. Dudes don't need a relationship in America anymore because these chicks is slanging p*ssy left and right and giving men the benefits of a relationship without having to actually be in a relationship. I know, I've taken advantage of this shyt for years. And for women it's probably even more exciting....you get an unlimited pools of attractive guys (some simps, "thugs", prettyboys, tricks) doing everything they can to get your attention and take you out somewhere. You eat free. Can get dikked down by any dude a chick thinks is attractive...without having to bring anything to the table besides being cute. It's all reward and no effort really...who wouldn't want that?

The problem is that it creates an environment where real relationships are getting killed off, and people who want real relationships gotta either play the game and get burned a few times until they get lucky enough to win, or end up getting no puss if they not trying to play the game. Who needs loyalty when you've got an iPhone full of hoes/nikkas that'll be happy af to replace your main right now?

Now take this new style of dating we got, and throw the "outliers" into the mix (the "corny dudes" "no swag dudes" "awkward weirdo nikkas"). How are they supposed to win? Most of them don't even wanna run through puss like that....they just want a good girl that they think is attractive that'll be with them. Should they limit their dating pool to only black women, play the game (talk to chicks who got iphones fulla nikkas waiting to pound they ass) and hopefully win and find that needle in a haystack? Or should they open their dating pool to ALL women, find someone who's got what they want, and find the needle in a haystack with a better set of odds? Obviously if they know what they want out of a relationship, and have tried and can't find a black woman who can give it to em, why castigate them for trying to find it in different races? That shyt is just ignorant.

Now if you're a c00n ass nikka......getting a white chick simply to spite black women or rub it in their faces....you lost...because at the end of the day your actions come from a place of insecurity and a feeling of inadequacy.....not love.

Church.

There is NO substitute for loyalty...NONE.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I can't lie I used to feel this shyt so much back in high schoo.i went to school in the suburbs where majority of the black girls had good grades, two parents with good jobs and they still wanted the hood dude or the dude that appeared to be hood. shyt fukked with me for a while, especially because the other chicks from other races I could just be myself and not worry about not having the flyest shoes, the freshest shirts etc.

Look all throughout this thread, we call eachother lame, cornball, weak all the fukking time. What the fukk does that even mean? Black dudes have to realize we are considered the highest version of "cool". So if you're considered cool in the black community, you're at the top of the mountain.

A dude thats labeled boring by black people/women may be a regular joe or cool dude to everyone else. This is the shyt we gotta stop doing to eachother, because it pushes people who get clowned on to start looking at other races.

It's a lot better now then when I was in high school(04-08), mainly because dudes like Drake and Kanye made it ok to speak properly, be from the burbs but still have that "swag" or whatever the fukk you wanna call it.

This is the shyt that really needs to be addrssed, but for whatever reason we won't talk about it

boyboy

Pro
Daps
I can't lie I used to feel this shyt so much back in high schoo.i went to school in the suburbs where majority of the black girls had good grades, two parents with good jobs and they still wanted the hood dude or the dude that appeared to be hood. shyt fukked with me for a while, especially because the other chicks from other races I could just be myself and not worry about not having the flyest shoes, the freshest shirts etc.

Look all throughout this thread, we call eachother lame, cornball, weak all the fukking time. What the fukk does that even mean? Black dudes have to realize we are considered the highest version of "cool". So if you're considered cool in the black community, you're at the top of the mountain.

A dude thats labeled boring by black people/women may be a regular joe or cool dude to everyone else. This is the shyt we gotta stop doing to eachother, because it pushes people who get clowned on to start looking at other races.

It's a lot better now then when I was in high school(04-08), mainly because dudes like Drake and Kanye made it ok to speak properly, be from the burbs but still have that "swag" or whatever the fukk you wanna call it.

This is the shyt that really needs to be addrssed, but for whatever reason we won't talk about it

Speaking of needing to be addressed, why in the hell is black folks letting rappers define who they find attractive or want to date. Make no sense. Most of us aren't rappers, don't aspire to be rappers and never will be rappers.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Some (not all) of these average nikkas dream of these black IG models, video vixens and other top notch dimes with that near perfect body...and feel some type of way when they get the :scust::ufdup::camby: treatment from these girls.

They rationalize their rejection by saying that a lot of black women are thots, they prefer super saiyan swagged ass dudes with perfect mouthpiece and fame + money for days. And they seek other races as alternatives.

Cute/Average black women are easily available brehs. You nikkas need to learn how to date within your level.

If you dont like the females on your level, then upgrade yourself, your paper count, your life, your mentality, like a mothafukka and you will have easier access to hotter females. The more you have your shyt together, the less you have to work on. Nikkas have to throw that validation seeking mentality towards females in the bushes. Work on you and get better females afterwards.

Going foreign is good strategy too. Verify that brehs.

Trying to get at a PRIME young 20s Miracle Watts when you are just a ol regular azz nogga, without much to offer on the table other than your breath and dikk, is pure comedy. :mjlol::laff:

These ig models aint caring about your certs or good credit or your ambition....or

your pro-black ideologies:mjlol: :laff: They also dont care about the state of the black family unit or how white supremacy is so pervasive in every level of society:mjlol::laff:

Its all about how you get your money, your fame and the type of swag you have. They seek entertainers, athletes, big market nikkas. They want to associate with these big market nikkas because they want to stunt and ether other females(their competitors) by making them jealous of her association with these big market type nikkas .Just by leeching off these nikkas high status position/influence/ lifestyle they place themselves very high in the IG THOT MODEL pecking order. Its all about being the top bad bytch in the female world, only thing in the world that matters for them.:francis:

They have no use for old average regular lays ass nikkas. Why she would need you, you cant help her to stunt over these other ig vixen females.:yeshrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.