Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're missing the point.

Those black women PERCEIVE him as weak.

He might just be a nice chill dude, he might have a quirky personality, but TO THOSE BLACK WOMEN, he's seen as weak.

This is why he can't get any play with them.

If hes weak why do other races of women like him?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real rap, alot of these "i cant get black woman" dudes are beta as fukk and arent even qualified to stick their penis in that melanted strawberry patch.

You must b a master of your domain if ur dealing with the master race. And alot of these nikkas are feeble like twigs.

And u think melanated woman wanna fukk wit ur beta, no bass in voice, corny, apologetic ass?!

A melanated womans womb calls for alpha sperm, youre dealing with the original woman...
too bad all these so called alphas cant take care of their seeds or women. made these women really believe "all nikkas aint shyt!" got these chicks so spurned, they've made a movement out of getting white men. :heh:

meanwhile the timid nerd goes off and marries a non-black chick; only to move off to the burbs, to never be seen again.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
black girls dont like a lame corny ass nikka:manny:.

i can pull any type of black girl and imma college IT major nikka who loves comic books, video games and weed. but at the same time i'm funny as fukk, not a c00n, nice but at the same time i grew up a bad ass hoodrat, and i'm light skinned. :troll:i've had black girls say i'm corny, and still let me hit.

im basically a fresh prince actin ass nikka.:will:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Real rap, alot of these "i cant get black woman" dudes are beta as fukk and arent even qualified to stick their penis in that melanted strawberry patch.

You must b a master of your domain if ur dealing with the master race. And alot of these nikkas are feeble like twigs.

And u think melanated woman wanna fukk wit ur beta, no bass in voice, corny, apologetic ass?!

A melanated womans womb calls for alpha sperm, youre dealing with the original woman...

nikka ur so pro black u cant even open up ur eyes

This men have been getting married for centuries with black women, they have been procreating with women for CENTURIES. In africa in america. Majority of stable black famlies are these guys who are "beta" to u. U sound stupid

Daps
I used to think black men were using this as an excuse to justify dating non-Black women (hell, I still think SOME of them are). However, I have to admit my eyes have opened in recent years. I have seen several cases where there have been black men who sincerely wanted serious relationships with certain black women, but would be turned down for being "corny", "weird", or "boring". Some of these men would take this rejection pretty hard too and become bitter towards them (hence a lot of the black female bashing that you sometimes see from BM with WW).

Let's be honest, a lot of black women don't want to admit it, but some of them do have a certain idea and standard of the kind of black man they want and most of these guys don't fit it. White women on the other hand are not only more open to dating these kinds of BM, but are very aggressive in pursuing them.

Black women don't realize that these are the type of men who would be the most suitable husbands and providers until it's too late. I'm not going to blame all black women though, because I know that for some this isn't the case. But this is something that I'm taking notice of more and I don't think it's emphasized enough or taken that seriously when the subject of BM dating out comes up.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
lol....nikkas gonna really act like black women out here choose Poindexters in large

let's be real here. all the way real please.

And nikkas really out here acting like these white chicks arent getting with these dudes after they spread thier legs for half of the football team, the cool rocker guys, the guidos and all the other white guys that white girls consider bad boys lol. Please its just like them white men that go after asian chicks they say the same shyt. Oh i was a nerd and white girls didnt want me so now that I'm a rich scientist or engineer or whatever I'm gonna get an asian chick and stick to those whores (only black men call us black bytches lol) . Mean while the chick they were lusting after was the school slut who only fukked these because they were popular or so called bad boys. I could careless where these regular black dudes is sticking they regular dikks to be honest. I mean I'm sorry dude couldn't find his dream black woman but maybe he was destined to be with Patty Mayonnaise and raise the next biracial president. Every thing happens for a reason they say...

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Like someone stated on here a vast majority of black men who date/marry white girls are corn balls ,no typa swag , frail , and/or isn't masculine. That doesn't even mean that he has to be polo , gucci or LV down because mean their mannerisms & demeanor manifests their corniess and most black girls aren't captivated by that so they take the alternative route and cop a becky .

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
nikka ur so pro black u cant even open up ur eyes

This men have been getting married for centuries with black women, they have been procreating with women for CENTURIES. In africa in america. Majority of stable black famlies are these guys who are "beta" to u. U sound stupid

:mindblown:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
What he supposed to do :francis:

You expect him to get no azz and be lonely to keep it black or take advantage of the cute girl (of whatever race) that likes him?
That's what I say about black women who choose other races men than black men to date but they don't hear me though.

Last edited:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
why are you guys generalising black women, like we are all the same???? ffs idiots
For real though, reading thru this thread blowing my mind. Like do you guys get out much or do yall get all your info on black women from the internet?
Yall acting like every single black female wants a "swagged out hood nikka". All black females ain't the same. I'm starting to think all you dudes get your info on life from this website

Status
Not open for further replies.