• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
except that's not how it works. black women constantly reject black men who dont fit a stereotype. nikkas are not constantly rejecting women of any race.

This^^^

I honestly feel the same way AT TIMES, but I'm not too far out the box to where black women find me unattractive. Most tend to find me attractive but honestly, they seem very hung up on things I don't have or certain stereotypes. Now I know there are some legit real, goofy, and cool black chicks out there because I got some in my family and they all married black men. And I'm pretty silly once you get to know me but I just feel as if with majority black women I don't really relate too...

But I don't really even fukk with white girls like that so... I basically fukk with chicks who don't fukk with stereotypes. Even though I drink Hennessy, wear Jordan's, play basketball, and smoke I still do certain corny ass shyt which is why I come to the Coli... Yall nikkas be doing shyt ppl consider corny as well. I fit in any circle really

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I wouldnt call him weak but he dont come strong either. Bascially the nikka will never cheat, be the tball coach and yall will live in a 4 bedroom house in a semi good neighborhood going to church weekly. Why dont black women want that?

You wouldn't, but those black girls who rejected him would:ld:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
I wouldnt call him weak but he dont come strong either. Bascially the nikka will never cheat, be the tball coach and yall will live in a 4 bedroom house in a semi good neighborhood going to church weekly. Why dont black women want that?

No woman wants that b...

The nikka has no edge, and ol red girl is gonna get bored and cheat in marriage. Red bytches do this all the time.

Shes just choosin for stability/security reasons.

Woman need excitement...

And i dont blame them...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly, black girls don't like black men who are too nice. They also don't like corny nikkas.

If they get a whiff of either of those two things, they'll think you're weak and it's a wrap for you.

This sounds like your cousin doesn't it?

Also, this doesn't apply to ugly girls, they'll just be happy to have any kind of dude.

This too.. And I'm a really nice guy from what I'm told

frustrated.gif

And to be honest, if I got to treat you like shyt for your respect I will... But I'll probably never fukk with you afterwards

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No woman wants that b...

The nikka has no edge, and ol red girl is gonna get bored and cheat in marriage. Red bytches do this all the time.

Woman need excitement...

And i dont blame them...

the majority of light skinned females live thislife daily in past generations

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I feel like if your "corny" or dont have "swag" black girls aint checking for you...ever notice how white guys feel comfortable coming out the house in open toe flip flops and a corny tee shirt, but meanwhile every black man feels the needs to have a designer belt and some jordans just to pick up a bag of ice from the gas station? I feel like thats because black women want you to have "swagger" while white women are more accepting of men just being "cornballs" lol so yeah conrball brothas are gonna be more inclined to mess with girls who care less about style and shyt tbr.
Look at jon jones and his wife..he been with that white girl since high school, and you can tell jon wasnt no fly nikka back in the day, he still kind of a corn ball now. So he probably got with her cause sistas wasnt feeling a 6'4 nikka with no swag and a scar on his forehead lmao
just my two cents though

cosigned

if you a cornball, you gonna struggling pulling an above average black chick. Now when I say that, I'm not talking about anything unrealistic like the girls on Instagram but, just a cute black chick with an okay shape. Even they AIN'T checking for you corny black dudes. Because you corny. And lame. And wack. You got two choices. Well three. Make enough money to be a rich trick (but inside you'll always know they dont love you, so that sucks), marry a chick thats old ran through with kids that willing to settle for you now (you'll always know she settled for you) or settle yourself for an uglier black woman (but.....again why would you do that when you can get a cute non-black woman who could care less about you not having swagger).

every nikka with a white chick at one point in time wanted a black woman.

Tapp

All Star
Daps
No woman wants that b...

Woman need excitement...

And i dont blame them...
This
long as they feel protected , get good dck often, and dont get treated like complete sht ( notice i said complete) theyll roll wit him
thats why a woman with stay with a jobless aint sht ngga for years but will cheat on a good breh in a second
you gotta have that primal natural manhood about you
You can see it time and time again, women dont want to be treated with respect all the time
they dont want to be handled with care all the time
they dont want shyt to be perfect all the time
and any woman that tells you she do is a liar

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Real rap, alot of these "i cant get black woman" dudes are beta as fukk and arent even qualified to stick their penis in that melanted strawberry patch.

You must b a master of your domain if ur dealing with the master race. And alot of these nikkas are feeble like twigs.

And u think melanated woman wanna fukk wit ur beta, no bass in voice, corny, apologetic ass?!

A melanated womans womb calls for alpha sperm, youre dealing with the original woman...

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
This^^^

I honestly feel the same way AT TIMES, but I'm not too far out the box to where black women find me unattractive. Most tend to find me attractive but honestly, they seem very hung up on things I don't have or certain stereotypes. Now I know there are some legit real, goofy, and cool black chicks out there because I got some in my family and they all married black men. And I'm pretty silly once you get to know me but I just feel as if with majority black women I don't really relate too...

But I don't really even fukk with white girls like that so... I basically fukk with chicks who don't fukk with stereotypes. Even though I drink Hennessy, wear Jordan's, play basketball, and smoke I still do certain corny ass shyt which is why I come to the Coli... Yall nikkas be doing shyt ppl consider corny as well. I fit in any circle really

Yep me to a T. Honestly I'm just "cool" enough and decent looking enough where I still get decent play from sistas, but I would be lying if I said that I haven't always gotten more play from white girls and non-black women. I'm kinda corny at heart :yeshrug: Not weak, not super lame, but I'm goofy and not trying overly hard to fit in or be poppin on the scene. Like I said I get decent play from sistas with a head on their shoulder, but I understand where the brother is coming from.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
He's not weak though. He was raised to provide for his family and be and upstanding man. Im not dissing him because of that. Nikka lives a virtuous life, its honestly an inspiration more than anything

You're missing the point.

Those black women PERCEIVE him as weak.

He might just be a nice chill dude, he might have a quirky personality, but TO THOSE BLACK WOMEN, he's seen as weak.

This is why he can't get any play with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.