Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Who is yall nikka? Speak for yourself. Chris Brown is a woman beater, Trey Songz is a whore, Idris is very handsome and i havent read anything bad about him so i dont know why a woman wouldnt want someone like him and Lance Gross is very handsome but i dont know that nikka personally to know what kind of "swag" he has. I think you mean they are good looking and i dont know anyone man or female who doesn't want a good looking mate. And if its the money i dont know to many women of any ethnic backround that wouldn't prefer they end up with a guy thats loaded.

I said archetypes. I didn't mean those men exactly. I meant those men as examples. If you don't fit into that mold as a black man, you're corny to alot of bw. You're either a pretty boy, a swag/bad boy, a hoodlum, a funny life of the party nikka or a baller. It aint always about looks, nikkas can hit one of those other check boxes. All the ugly gremlin nikkas with multiple kids prove that. Point is you can't just be the boring regular black guy. He's wack. Meanwhile the boring regular white guy has a nice lookin wife, 3 kids and a relatively happy life. Yall wait until yall 37 and in the single's group at church before you realize what way is up. Cut it out.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I said archetypes. I didn't mean those men exactly. I meant those men as examples. If you don't fit into that mold as a black man, you're corny to alot of bw. You're either a pretty boy, a swag/bad boy, a hoodlum, a funny life of the party nikka or a baller. It aint always about looks, nikkas can hit one of those other check boxes. All the ugly gremlin nikkas with multiple kids prove that. Point is you can't just be the boring regular black guy. He's wack. Meanwhile the boring regular white guy has a nice lookin wife, 3 kids and a relatively happy life. Yall wait until yall 37 and in the single's group at church before you realize what way is up. Cut it out.
Well i havent reached 37 yet and tho my mom would rejoice to the high heavens if i started going to church that aint happening either why dont you save me some time and show me what way is up. Surely the man of my dreams will be waiting for me where ever this up is.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These dudes always want to talk about the IR marriage rate but never that IR divorce rate. :sas1:

The #GMB movement should really be aimed at black men in IR marriages becuase those unions have the highest divorce rate in the U.S.

Act like black women are the problem when we aren't even the ones divorcing you and taking you to the cleaners in record numbers.

But they don't hear me though. :sas2:

The rates prove black women are bed wenches.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Well i havent reached 37 yet and tho my mom would rejoice to the high heavens if i started going to church that aint happening either why dont you save me some time and show me what way is up. Surely the man of my dreams will be waiting for me where ever this up is.

i actually wish you happiness ma

just dont try to tell black men this aint the reality out here. its ducktales.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
i actually wish you happiness ma

just dont try to tell black men this aint the reality out here. its ducktales.
Thank you, i appreciate that. I wish you the same. Just dont try to tell me as a black female that im a certain way because of others you met. Thats your reality broham. I know what kind of men i like and "swag" is not something i actively think about.
Peace.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he supposed to do :francis:

You expect him to get no azz and be lonely to keep it black or take advantage of the cute girl (of whatever race) that likes him?

he'd be stupid if he did. Black women are not the only women in the world and black men arent obligated to be restricted to them as mates. More power to him.

I never fault anyone for that shyt. Life is too short to be lonely.

exactly. i dont fault him for doing what was right for him:manny:

For real though, reading thru this thread blowing my mind. Like do you guys get out much or do yall get all your info on black women from the internet?
Yall acting like every single black female wants a "swagged out hood nikka". All black females ain't the same. I'm starting to think all you dudes get your info on life from this website

then leave :comeon:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do nyggas who marry/date white women always gotta do this shyt? Most of the time the hate they get isn't because they're with a white girl but it's because they almost always feel the need to throw black women under the bus on some "woe is me, I'm just doing this because black women rejected me" type of shyt. If they were that confident in their relationship they wouldn't feel the need to justify it or make an excuse for it, especially not at the expense of black women.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It proves that black women are not the problem black men make us out to be. If we were we wouldn't have the lowest IR divorce rate. :smugbiden:
Ah so you're a female. This explains a lot, altho I could already tell by your writing style.

as for this thread.

regular black men going to ww? :childplease:

4loyhl.jpg

2zefpdy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.