• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapp

All Star
Daps
If that dude went up to this chick
cfb70dfc0cd91b0ae2b02237d143da65.jpg
. What is she going to say honestly in todays age?
honestly if he carry himself well nothing too bad , you never know what a person is like till you speak.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Last girl was black
New girl is russian

I just don't like the direction of most american girls tbh. I'm that average guy but i could care less about being called a lame or whatever from WHOEVER. Credit good, stacking, learning, building etc. Most black women here in atl looking for a particular type of guy. I'm not him so it is what it is. I'm not dating her just yet...but we smashing like crazy. Had her sounding like Bridgette neilson in rocky 4 the other night before she was about to cum :obama:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black women dont like desperate, feeble, corny nikkas. Most black men I meet that primarily date white women are usually some of the corniest people I encounter
corny or not, those brothers are usually an asset that's being lost to the white community. throw away all the book smart "corny" career minded black men, and look at how shallow the dating pool becomes for real husband material.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But you are willing to give Black men who marry out the benefit of doubt, I'm just wondering whether you also eager to give Black women who marry out the same courtesy.
Im not saying it doesnt happen, but I think most black people can admit thats not the majority. Women dont get rejected like that

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, black girls don't like black men who are too nice. They also don't like corny nikkas.

If they get a whiff of either of those two things, they'll think you're weak and it's a wrap for you.

This sounds like your cousin doesn't it?

Also, this doesn't apply to ugly girls, they'll just be happy to have any kind of dude.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, black girls don't like black men who are too nice. They also don't like corny nikkas.

If they get a whiff of either of those two things, they'll think you're weak and it's a wrap for you.

This sounds like your cousin doesn't it?

Also, this doesn't apply to ugly girls, they'll just be happy to have any kind of dude.

I wouldnt call him weak but he dont come strong either. Bascially the nikka will never cheat, be the tball coach and yall will live in a 4 bedroom house in a semi good neighborhood going to church weekly. Why dont black women want that?

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Not true. Black girls are more receptive then white girls.

Simply not enough black men to go around.

Any dude whose marrying white is making a choice to do so. Thats fine. But don't try to come up with excuses for it.

Yup, grew up arnd red ppl and i never got many looks from red bytches, then i moved arnd alot more melanted ppl. Sistas was checkin for a brother!!!

:blessed:

Which was great cuz i didnt fukk with none of them red bytches growing up...

Red woman are for red ppl, racial dilution is pointless and foolish.

I make claim on my women. The melanated woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.